He would have gotten the US to qualify, right?

He would have gotten the US to qualify, right?

Who cares; soccer's gay.

niggerkneel*

Better than beanerdive

yes

probably

Probably. Klinsmann is a mediocre coach, but mls babbies just hated him because he didn’t coddle them

Both are shit.

my man laughing cause he know

no

No

Uh no
Why the fuck would you think that?
He somehow had a worse loss than that Trinidad one

>He somehow had a worse loss than that Trinidad one
?

>he somehow had a worse loss than not qualifying for the world cup

Huh really gets my neurons firing

The US lost to weakened Jamaica team AT HOME IN A COMPETITIVE GAME
It was the first time that had ever happened

*kneels respectively towards your bull*

>Gold Cup mickey mouse trash tournament
No one cares. Klinsmann was better than that arrogant my little sawker trash Arena for long term.

>world cup qualifiers aren't competitive games
>the world cup isn't itself a competitive game

How far did arenas get lad?

You saw how the team quit on Klinsmann?
How out of touch Klinsmann's gameplan was against Mexico?

Arena had the US with a good chance of qualification and choked
That's on him

But that doesn't mean Klinsmann would have gotten the US in

>You saw how the team gave up on him
Seeing as how those useless coddled faggots failed to qualify in this joke region, it wouldn't have mattered who was in charge but Klinsmann cared about expanding the youth presence while Arena called up MLS washed up trash to the team while claiming he couldnt integrate the european club players to satisfy his Mls kike bosses

What the fuck are you talking about?
First of all, Arena only started one player against Trinidad who wouldn't have started under Klinsmann and that guy was from Liga MX
Second, Klinsmann did shit with youth so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Jesus fucking Christ US soccer posters are the absolute worst

See, this is why no one takes your retarded exaggerated autistic opinions seriously Doyle. Just lie after lie with (you).

Arena diluted the squad with mediocre MLS players who ended up fucking up more times than not. Zusi was a fucking train wreck in big games at rb, Altidore was playing more games than he should have, there was no reliable depth in the midfield for Bradley (who should have been benched) and he brought mediocre CBs like Besler and Gonzalez to cover Cameron and Brooks. This could have easily been solved by bringing in european club players in good form at the time like Chandler, Williams, McKennie and Miazga who were all solid since September.

And Klinsmann didnt care about youth? He was the one who brought your MLS favorite trash like Morris and Bobby Wood into the group when no one gave them a chance. He also brought in Yedlin and Green to the world cup when no one thought they were ready yet did alright in that tournament. He clearly had an eye for talent and although he fucked up with squad choices, he at least knew who had potential and who didnt.

Dont reply to me ever again.

Probably not. USA just lacks quality players.

Best they got is some dual citizenship rejects & some local talents that didn't choose the cash in sports.

They have much better players than Tranny Dad & Tomatoes

I saw how they quit on Klinsmann and then played worse under Arena. Players quitting because the coach has expectations is better in the long run than getting rid of the expectations and hoping it works.

>Chandler
That already invalidated your argument yurocuck but I'll dig into it
First of all, the only players Arena brought in for any qualifiers were Villafana and Feilhaber for that last game
Besler and Gonzalez were Klinsmeme's choices
They both started in Klinsmeme's last two games
We were in do or die times for the US so it isn't wise to bring in a player who has been absolute dogshit every time he has stepped on the field (Chandler), a guy who was already being phased out by Klinsmann (Williams), a guy who two professional starts (McKennie who acknowledged it wasn't a good idea to play him that early)
Miazga might have had a good club run but he wasn't even getting chances with Klinsmann and desu he plays in a league Altidore killed in so how good can it really be?
Third, I'll give him credit for Wood and Yedlin but Green?
Why the fuck are you giving him props for bringing in Julian Green?
He's so shit he's being forced out for the 3rd time in 3 transfer windows

What fucking expectations did Klinsmann have?
Did you forget that any real competitive game they played fucking bunkerball?

It's a low scoring sport. Shit can happen.
But they didn't perform well over the whole QF.

probably not but we weren't going to qualify with that garbage coach arena either so they should have let klinnsman finish the job before moving on.

>gotten

Learn to speak English, faget.

thats what you call a brazilian blowjob

Why are German women so ugly?

gotten is the accepted form over here, Mahmoud

Your original statement in the OP is just badly worded and awkward.

Firing him was incredibly arrogant. Who do they think they are?

nope

Arguably

Stop posting, kid. You are terrible with English grammar.

He had us playing terribly, started along that messy path

when this retard is reminded that Ream, Gonzo and Cameron were the culprits most guilty in our bad losses, he never EVER has any explanation.

>yuropoor and favela soccer
>>Sup Forums
>american soccer
>>/asp/

There's literally nothing wrong with the grammar in the OP.

yeah, he probably would have, if only for the fact he wasn't sucking MLS dick at every opportunity like ol' brucey boy

Klansman got trashed in matches that should have ended as ties or victories. As bad as Arena, if not worse.

We need euphoric mexican coach onour national team.

desu senpai

>be wrong
>better double down
embarrassingly stupid

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. It's such a terribly worded and structured sentence that could have been stated in a much more simplistic manner. Are you just doubling down on your own stupidity and lack of education?