What are your honest opinions on Arsene Wenger?

What are your honest opinions on Arsene Wenger?

hes fucking shit and i love him

OUT
ANIME IN

senile

WENGER OUT

I hate him and i'm not even an arsenal fan

WONGA
IN

SPINELESS

He's like this old dogs who shit and urinate everywhere but we just can't bring them to euthanasia land.

Turned Arsenal into a big club. Out of touch these days, maybe because of Kroenke I dunno.

Needs to fucking go right now. The club will never get anywhere with him in charge. It needs a change in philosophy and a charismatic coach who can get players onside. Simeone in.

Also, fuck Eternal Arse. People who unironically post in that need to be brutally murdered, not even memeing.

Maybe the best manager in England. Look at his team. It's utter shit. And he still gets results.

If you think Arsenal's problems are because of him and not Stan Kroenke, you'll find out how wrong you are when Arsene retires/dies.

He unironically changed English football. Before he came here, footballers were lazy alcoholics. He placed a big importance on player diets and health and other clubs followed. He was also successful at bringing in foreign players to the PL, which other clubs followed too. Although while everyone else has improved, Arsenal haven't progressed at all. 3 years ago, 75 points got them 3rd place. Last season, it got them 5th place. He should have retired either last summer or two summers before that.

Should have left Arsenal in 2006.

0 CL

used to be great. still ok. needs someone more ambitious above him.

a superior version of Unai Emery.

This.
He was great, but he has bee a liability for a long, long time

Bit of a GILF

More generally, I find Arsenal really dull to watch but that's I think thats largely down to all their boring, functional players.

all this, but something many people have forgotten is that you can actually pinpoint the moment where he went from a good manager to a shit manager
>champions league final
>keeper gets sent off after 18 minutes
>who is he going to take off?
>obviously not henry, he's their best player and sole striker. Not fabregas, he's their best passer. Not pires, he's their most inventive player and most likely to be able to conjure something out of-
>he takes off pires when alexander hleb is unironically on the other flank
that was the day he died inside

>coaching Arsenal
>actually having the name Arsene

What are the odds?

inovator and legend turned stale meme who overstayed his welcome. Quite sad honestly, if he left in like 2010 he would have been remembered as one of the greatest coaches despite not winning the CL.

>Simeone in
Arsenal fans will kill themselves

07/08 was when he died, Arsenal were walking the league.

1/18

>Shit manager in a shit club
>Both literally have the word "arse" in their name
What are the odds?

>charismatic coach who can get players onside
>Simeone

Simeonelet is a bellend. At least there would be a change in philosophy, Arsenal could go from trying to walk the ball into the goal to glorified Pulisball.

>Arsenal could go from trying to walk the ball into the goal to glorified Pulisball.
That's what I meant

He's had his day
Take him out back and put him out of his misery with a shovel to the back of the head

Arsenal need toughening up. Their fans complain that the players are pussy then they baulk at the suggestion of someone like Simeone. The truth is, they're suffering from oneitis. They want the next manager to be perfect. What the need to do is fuck anyone they can and move on.

If not Simeone, who? Sarri maybe? Sampaoli isn't available.

a scapegoat for greedy owners

IN
I enjoy watching Arsenal lose.

had his day
tactics are bad
I don't know who's in charge of transfers either but they've been terrible for the last decade.

I think he’s a capable manager but the players are letting him down. We live in a culture of football where the players have stupid power if a manager isn’t tough and I’m pretty sure Wenger isn’t a SAF or Big Sam.

If he left Arse at the end of the season, would any clubs be interested in taking him?

Always been a fan.
Always been a "WKB".
Now starting to get really fucking pissed off with him.
I hate change though.