Da fuq is this shit lads??

youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1tKPU-IuB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks#/media/File:Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg
sfgate.com/politics/article/Veteran-GOP-ad-producer-releases-his-own-7465734.php
advocacysf.com/page3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to sex that

>political stuff should be related to penis size
t. nearly no tits girl

> Real Men

>Tats

No thank you

>caring about what some useless whore thinks

shiggy

I love how this dumb cunt has the gall to tell men what a "real man" is. BITCH ONLY MEN GET TO DECIDE WHAT A REAL MAN IS. GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME BANANA BREAD

What did she mean by this?

this is worse
youtube.com/watch?v=y1tKPU-IuB0

>real men dont go around dissing muslims

kek, look at this glorious painting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks#/media/File:Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg

and go fuckyourself you dumb broad.

Dissing mudslimes is one of the highest virtues a man can attain to.

Why is it that it's acceptable to make fun of men's penises (something you can't control) but if you ever make fun of a woman's weight, breasts, anything, you are evil?

Fuck hags

Sup Forums BTFO

Femanon sluts go on Sup Forums and specifically Sup Forums all the time to tell men what a "real man" is.

Just watch out for how they type, and notice how they use the insult of "virgin" as a primary insult - and argument.

These types of videos are concerning because some young, impressionable beta is going to get the idea that women will find them attractive if they listen to dumb feminists like her instead of successful alphas like Donald Trump.

I guarantee you that if Eric Trump wanted to fuck this girl, she'd abandon every liberal view for one night.

Jewish harlot, born to breed
Raised by satan, driven by greed
Don't you come here and steal my seed

its ok Akhmed

> Criticizes sexism
> Proceeds to be sexiest

Someone explain pls.

fucking shameless

>tfw sizequeens are my fetish.

when she said that trump don't measure up i wanted to plough her into oblivion.

Didn't even watch. Why would anyone listen to political talk from a women? Not like they have firm beliefs of their own.

>swedecucks

A FUCKING LEAF

Jim laying on the bantz. Go work on your video, you lazy shit.

Feel free to post more cute girls.

no, you don't understand nathan, i have a big penis, and i like women that appreciate it.

Perfect form

She's not white.

Why do I care?

Forgot pic. Man, I'd sure love to know about those sweet glowsticks.

>Muh poor Mexicans and Muslims
Didn't Trump had a 9+ inch girthy dick according to some women who he dated?
Who cares about insulting people? Women love rich alphas that don't give a fuck, don't tell me women and especially sluts like this wouldn't marry Trump.

Implying you wouldnt

>ur not a real man unless you agree with everything I say XXXD

Sure you do fag

>muh dick

Look into this video and you'll find Sorros is behind it.

Go ahead.

i want to go shopping with her and share secrets

Ill yeast her dough.

She's hot, I like her voice and would totally throat fuck her. Idc, I'd take what I can get at this point.

But she also is trying to tell me what to do so she can fuck right off.

You're the one who had to call me a cuck, i had to defend myself.

Also having a big dick doesn't mean i can m'dick my way through relationships or life in general.

Why do the whores in these george soros commercials always make weird head movements and expressions?

>Bitch with tattoos thinks her opinions are important
Kek.

>1k dislikes 80 likes

Sup Forums u never dissapoint

She has a hideous face with no tits and no ass.

She really should just keep her disgusting mouth shut.

I would like to kiss the soles of this young lady.

Would dick her desu senpai

what will come first? collapse of civilization or women's suffrage taken away?

Can the left ever make a point without talking about vaginas or small dick insults?

Ugly inbred kike whore

At this point, I think only the former could cause the latter, and we're headed towards the former.

I would thoroughly lick every inch of her legs and feet

The retaking of the Iberian peninsula by the Moorish Caliphate.

How can a woman sit with those knees spread like that in 0:21 and demand to be taken seriously.

They would have to use logic and facts then. You can't ask alpha cucks to use that user.

Would you proceed to caress her gentle hips afterwards while she breathes deeply?

>the constant sole grabbing
>snarky tone, husky voice, valley girl accent "don't brag about their..argh..sizzee"

my godness my penis can't take this

Here's what bothers me that no one else seems to be addressing at all.

What she is doing is not yoga. That's not yoga. At all. That's stretching. It has absolutely nothing to do with yoga. Zero connection to yoga whatsoever.

N O T Y O G A
O
T
Y
O
G
A

Where's the intersex feminists whining about cultural appropriation?

Also: THAT'S NOT FUCKING YOGA

Reported

she is literally 10/10 in the qt department

Yes, while slowly moving her dress upwards.

Honestly how can old hags even compete?

DANNYBOYTBH

>this same Greek cancerfag

Pay denbts nigger

>le real man meme XD

They don't even exist for me to compete. Be safe.

Shit like this really creeps me the fuck out, if I ever have kids I hope they're sons so they don't get creeped on like this

If she sloppily gave it up to me sure! But im not so desperate for pussy that I need to reprogram my whole world view just to stick my cock into the wet hole of a physically attractive yet morally repugnany human being who has the personality of a summer squash. We really need to start devaluing the pussy gentlemen, itll be our downfall.

Because women struggle every day, every night, every afternoon since they were born with body image because the patriarchy is literally raping them. Educate yourself. It's 2016. Ugh.

Maybe if they weren't so shit at everything they wouldn't struggle so much

Maybe they'd stop referring to stretching on a mat as ''yoga''.

>I guarantee you that if Eric Trump wanted to fuck this girl, she'd abandon every liberal view for one night

for one night? what the fuck are you smoking? I would bet my left testicle she would fuck him that night, then spend the next year trying to get him to marry her. If a super rich decent looking guy comes along, most women will abandon any and all beliefs on the spot. I really wouldn't even be surprised if she admitted it if asked, a lot of women will flat out admit that.

It is literally the hardest workout. Oprah said so.

>"REAL MEN DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR SIZE"
>"HURR DURR TRUMP YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS SO YOU CAN'T BE PRUZUDUNT HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE"

Litterally double thinking in a 5 seconds timelapse.

Seriously is this the better thing they can come up with.

Also :
>31291 views
>70 likes, 1053 dislikes

KEK
E E
KEK

It`s a (((comedy))).

>yoga
>workout

WAKE ME UP
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

THE LIBERALS WERE THE ONES BRINGING UP SMALL HANDS WITH THEIR PRECIOUS RUBIO BOY!
Trump was just defending himself from retarded remarks like anyone would do... jesus fucking CHRIST.

Afraid you won't be able to control your urges with your daughter are you?

Okay so I've done some research into who "The Advocacy Group" is and have found their website, their location, but not their donors.

From what I can tell they're based in San Francisco (I'm walking distance from them) and headed by a man called Bob Gardner. He apparently was able to raise about $100,000 for his ad campaign according to this article about him on SFGate.

sfgate.com/politics/article/Veteran-GOP-ad-producer-releases-his-own-7465734.php

Here's their website:
advocacysf.com/page3.html

Any Sup Forumsacks want to dig a bit deeper?

BAD SVEN

BAD

I disagree.
I have a big willy and talk about it frequently.

I bet that whore is a coalburner

THE NOSE KNOWS

seriously.. hers is bigger than my flaccid dick

A FUCKING KIKE

also has quite a raspy voice for a woman.

Hehehehehe...

Do you hear that sound?

Yes, you are right - it is the sound of my hatefilled laughter when I think ybout what we will soon do with those treachorous, leftist sluts.

>I like real men
>you know, the type of guys who listen to women on what makes a man, a man.

Real pedos like children of both sexes.

>taking advice from an anorexic tattooed drug addict

not an argument

qt3.14

how to defend her from the degeneracy in that world we live in ?

LOVE THE COMMENTS on YT

Rabinowitz Shekelstein KEK

I still remember when women were told to keep their legs closed. I guess it's okay now.

>anorexic

did you see those belly roles?

>haha small benis
>bully DDDD:
>sexist
>"dissing muslims and mexicans"
>kike bitch

pottery

everyone has them, leaf

ficki ficki turk bitch.

Just noticed she does the Heil Hitler!

Why does everyone have a lazy eye these days? Even children.

Remember when you were 12 and found 12-year-old girls sexually attractive? All men do. Most just don't act on it.

>Disdainful MGTOW Donald Duck in a MAGA hat, turns up his nose and tosses a coin at the notorious coal burner single mom Daisy Duck, who promptly bursts into tears crushed beneath the weight of her sinful life choices.webm

>real men
I wish this meme would die.

>thinking that finding 12 year old girls SEXUALLY attractive is normal
Sure, you can think they are pretty and all. But if you want to sex em, just off yourself. There is literally nothing normal or natural about it, you fucking pedo.

the entirety of human history called, you are an idiot.

>says it's ungentlemanlike to talk about your dick size

>literally 3 seconds later insults guys who have tiny dicks

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

Muh fucking dick

Why are liberal women so god damn hot?