WORLD SERIES GAME 1 PREGAME THREAD

Get in here everyone. Lets laugh at all the shitty flyover cities and flyover teams thinking they could compete with us

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm from Los Angeles and I approve this post.

Home teams have won every game this ALCS. Pepper your anus

>baseball's last ditch effort at staying relevant

>t. Daqwan LeMoses Jackson

At least we can agree on this

yeah no

Most likeable World Series winners ranked are 1. Astros 2. Cubs 3. Yankees 4. Dodgers

Switch dodgers and cubs and you're good to go

Despite your quads, Dodgers are thoroughly unlikeable by trying to buy championships

CLASSIC SERIES. PROXY BROOKLYN-BRONX SUBWAY SERIES.

OP here, wrong pic sorry guys here is the real one

>cubs

I honestly hope the Astro’s win only because I’m in Texas

>2-0 series lead
>flyovers

>waaaaa why does his teams owners spend money while mine are jews

Will there be Reckerpostinf during the series?

As one of the bigger Anti-Dodgers, I don't care if the Dodgers win the next 3+ world series as long as they get reverse sweeped by the cubs in this series. That would be hilarious.

Will there be Reckerposting during the series?

How can other teams even compete?

Nice strawman, but the Dodgers are the villains here. It's hard to make the Stankees likeable but LA has succeeded

t. Cubs fan

nah the strawman is thinking the dodgers have a brought team when they've had one of the better farm systems in MLB for years

No, I'm a Broors fan

Except for the fact they've spent $41 million more this year then the number 2 team, the Yankees

why do people live outside of New york or LA?

The quiet. I like the suburbs

literally their most valuable position player and pitcher this season were homegrown
i'm sorry the LA front office drafts better than milwaukee

This probably the worst WS ever. I still got e Yankees.

LA is dimes. Absolute fucking DIMES. NYCetty soon to get BTFO.

non event without the yankees

>tfw we probably won't get battle of the japs (darvish vs tanaka)

More like Astros have scraped by with no offense in the first two games and been rocked in the next 3
It's over man
You can burn your mint copy of the sports illustrated

Only if the Asstros win

switch bankees with doyers

fuck the yankees

i-i thought we could be friends

We are. Most Doyers lifelongs (2017-) are rooting for Yaks.

All this fucking salt

but they only won once in your lifetime, junior

where were the Angels and Mets?

>At least his team has won in is lifetime

I'm glad the Dodgers are in it. Cleveland has been in the WS three times since '88. The Dodgers are due.

>It's their turn!!

I'm from LA and I approve this image. Texas vs California. Queers in steers vs cholos.

daily reminder that the D'Backs formed, won the NL Pennant and won the WS since the last time the Doyers made it to the WS.

>First time since 1981
Been too fucking long. Let's have a great series my NY bros.

Doyer fan here since 2017.

Some NY bro in the 11-1 thread pointed out the glaring lack of idorus in Yankee gear, so I've decided to remedy that problem with some edits. Was originally gonna wait till Yaks KO Verlander in Game 6, but fuck it.

Oh shit, that was me mate, thanks a lot

No prob, I was surprised there weren't any Yak idorus even though Nips like pinstripe unis.
Now your boys just need to take care of business and bomb Verlander tonight!

>the two teams with highest payrolls make it to the championship

Congratulations on your accomplishments yankees and dodgers, it only took like 10 years of paying the most for players to get to the world series

How does it feel to be poor? Why do folks even bother living in poverty flyover ghettos?

poorfags this salty lmao

I work at dodger stadium, I hope to god the dodgers win otherwise the dodger fans will riot

"""Baby Bombers""" are likeable