/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Remember to post scoring type and matchups when discussing sit/start and trades!

Previous:

what the fack is happening with zeke

Need to pick one to start in my flex slot. PPR.
Danny Amendola vs. Falcons
Rishard Matthews @ Browns
Terrelle Pryor @ Eagles

Thanks.

I'm trying to dump Alf Morris on the Zeke owner in my league. Would it be ridiculous to offer Morris+Amari Cooper for Demaryius Thomas?

Thoughts on yoloing Beathard over Rivers this week?

Yes

some guy in my 10 team PPR wanted to give me Davante Adams and Derrick Henry for McCaffrey and Julio Jones

you're buying high on DT right now, with sanders out he's going to get all the targets

Snap decline what the fuck

Lol tell him to suck a fat cock

I know, I did decline
I wonder why he thought I would accept in the first place

4 point pass TD, 6 point rush TD league

smeth tonight vs the raidurrs (in Oakland)
or
mariota on sunday vs the browns (in Cleveland)

>tfw the commissioner invites literal retards to play fantasy football with every year and takes advantage of them
he just traded alvin kamara and julio jones for antonio brown and sammy watkins then flipped sammy watkins and cj anderson for zeke. i play him in two weeks and i want to fucking murder the other two owners. fuck those guys

only thing to do is fleece those dudes before the other guy does

it's just bad luck on how the schedule lined up. i play the top team in the league this week and the commish next week. i have a great team because i've traded watson for freeman and mckinnon for michael thomas. i really can't blame the commish for the trades but one of the guys always trades antonio brown to him and the other owner didn't even set a lineup last week. just frustrating as shit. also is chris hogan going to play? he's the only spot that i'm debating switching out

What should I do if I feel like I’m being collided against in Trades? Ive been trying to ship Ajayi, D Murray, and B Cooks for a higher end rb or wr since I have some top options to start.

I’ve tried to trade for fournette(this guy has massive holes on his roster at rb), Lev Bell (an Absolute shit team with Bell being the brightest spot), and AJ Green ( he has AJ, Julio, and Fitzgerald but his only worthwhile rb is gurley)

The owners of each player are actively communicating with each other and trying to shut me out of trades before they’re even accepted. What should I do in this situation?

Smith tonight or Mariota against the Browns on Sunday?

Alex smith. He’s given no reason to not start him every week.

>everybody laughed at me for picking Alex Smith
who's laughing now

I dropped Ajayi. Fuck him and fuck you too. Especially fuck the fuck who picks him up.

mariota has an insanely juicy matchup, though. murray/henry aren't going to be running much against the browns and mariota will be throwing a shitload. i could easily see the chiefs going up two scores really early against the raiders and then just grinding clock out with hunt for a quarter or more, which obliterates smeth's value.

Maybe just accept that they aren't going to trade with you and focus on winning with what you have.

i drafted Luck but have been playing D Watson.

At what point do i just drop Luck?

>inb4 are you fucking kidding you still have Luck on your roster?

>dropping a guy who averages 20+ carries a game

Okay.

Once Tennessee gets ahead they’ll switch to a clock chewing scheme. That’s where the running backs will get their work.

I would definitely drop lucky and look for a starter this week if you have no one else to fill the qb spot.

I've got too many good receivers and I need to trade one for a new QB (some guy has 3 top 10 QBs). Which of these guys should I look to trade?
>Stephon Diggs
>Tyreek Hill
>Demaryius Thomas
>Kelvin Benjamin

It doesn’t make it any better that I’m in that shitty situation.

One of those receivers for one of his qbs. I wouldn’t go any higher than that.

Yeah I know, I'm asking which of those receivers I should offer in the trade.

I already got someone for this week. My concern is hanging on to that luck bench spot all season for nothing. we have a limited 5 man bench in my league

What the fuck do I do with Jordy?
Try and ship him now or wait and see how Brett Hundley distributes his targets?
What WRs should I be aiming for if i trade? (im set at RB)
Standard scoring

Who are the QBs? In order of value I’d say your guys are Hill, Diggs(when healthy), Thomas(when healthy), Benjamin. As of right now I’d ship off Diggs if possible due to his qb situation.

.5ppr
Amari Cooper, Danny Amendola, or Sterling Shepard, or lol Sammy Watkins at WR2?

I think Adams will get the most targets from Hundley since he's a more traditional back shoulder receiver. Jordy touchdowns are usually 60 yard rockets caught from the end zone, and I don't think Hundley has the arm strength.

michael thomas and julio if you can swing it
gotta agree
amendola for the safe pick, amari if you are feeling saucy

Chances are Luck is gonna be shit when he comes back anyways. When did he last play again?

Alex Smith vs the Raiders or Kirk Cousins vs the Eagles? I'm leaning Alex Smith.

no idea but that's what i'm thinking too

>PPR
Dax or Matty Ice for QB
Hunter Henry or Jared Cook for TE

His QBs are Wentz, Alex Smith, and Cousins. I was leaning towards Diggs too. Thanks.

That ass is airbrushed beyond recognition.

That's just savvy trading m8. You're just jelly you didn't beat him to the punch

I want to say the circumstances are better for Cousins because playing from behind could mean he has to throw more, but you can't not play Alex Smith right now.

Who wins the trade in pic related?

16 team,
.5 PPR
2 keeper
2 IR

whats up boys

im 5-1 in my league blessed

should I start blount, mcaffery or chris hogan on my flex.

I have mark engram, doug martin, julio and crabtree starting.

Why? Alex Smith has been mediocre in terms of fantasy.

Just traded Derick Henry and Cooper for Crab :)

I say drop his ass.

progress has been slower and slower.

Should I play Marshawn Lynch tonight or go with Jonathan Stewart/Orleans Darkwa on Sunday?

What are the chances Marty B does better without Rodgers? Maybe Hundley will rely more on checkdowns to the TE?

Right now im playing 3 chiefs, Smeth, Hunt and Hill. All good fantasy players but I hate having that much invested in 1 team
Theres not much in FA right now, who should i be looking to trade for?

He's literally #2 overall

I have the wonderful problem of being 5-1 in a 12-team league and have TOO MANY solid players... 1 PPR, Any help will be needed. Pick 2

C. McCaffrey (@ Chi)
A. Kamara (@ GB)
D. Martin (@ Buf)
D. Thomas (@ Chargers)
T. Cohen (vs Car)

""Experts"" seem to think Kamara or Martin and Demariyus here. I'm worried about Martin vs Buf, McCaffrey's been wildly consistent, and Demariyus might have a great week (other WRs are Evans and M. Thomas) but I don't think I have room for him over my backs this week.

AMARI COOPER TONIGHT LADS
FIRE UP THOSE STONE HANDS

Julio is a great but low right now, so is Jay Ajayi and Mixon

You can try and trade Smith to whoever had Rogers.

I'm from the future. Ask me how your players will do

Start Kamara and Thomas.

nice grab
mccaffrey and kamara
how will chris hogan do?

I picked up Mariota from waivers due to Matthew Stafford's bye week. Is he too banged up to start?

nah I think he will start

last week he was purposely not mobile, but still played very well.

Then again he played the Colts so id take that with a little grain of salt.

Who wins this trade?
.5PPR

Drew Brees and Kyle Rudolph
Or
Deshaun Watson and Delanie Walker

14 man ppr

Should I trade Alex Collins for Amari Cooper? My other rbs are Bell and Hyde my other recievers are Sanders Funchess R Mathews and Crowder. It will leave me fuckaroonied at rb depth but what if Cooper has a killer second half.

Also would u play Alex Collins or Crowder in the flex this week?

Close, but i would rather have Brees. Delanie's been eh this year, he'll finish as a top 10 TE but it's negligible.

I just don't trust watson. He's not a great passer and has gotten a lot of breaks. Brees is on a better offense overall, and a team that will be in tons of shootouts.

you're not gonna get cooper for collins in ppr lol.

but go ahead, try.

I have a nice and easy one for you guys that only requires a one word/name answer:

Lynch or Blount?

Blunt

the one that's not playing in Memesday Night Football

.5ppr

Rudolph or ASJ

Marshawn lynch or Chris thompson.

AFJ floor

Rest of season?

I'm tired of answering Lynch questions.
You should have traded him when you had the chance.

Tyreek Hill or Chris Thompson?

.5 ppr

Thompson

Matt Ryan @NE or Dak Prescott @SF?

Ryan has underperformed thus far but the Patriots have the worst passing defense in the league.

Pick an RB2 and then a flex using the RB not chosen and Michael Crabtree (v. KC TNF)

>AP @ Ram (london)
or
>Doug Matin @ Buffalo

Just traded Stephon Diggs for Kirk Cousins. Did I fuck up?

Depends

Who was your QB before you traded?

is doug baldwin going to pick it up this year? i kinda want to buy low on the guy. would you rather have doug baldwin or john brown

Winston. Also I still have T. Hill, D. Thomas, and K. Benjamin as WRs.

just picked up the bills to sub in for my ravens
i really don't like rostering 2 defenses, can i drop them?

i think you'll be fine
london games are always a shitfest and hard to predict. so martin and crabtree is a must start at this point
i have to lean matt ryan because of the matchup but either is fine

It is worth noting that the Bills are 10th against the run while the rams are dead last. Still Martin > Peterson?

go peterson

bump

Just lost Rodgers but someone in my league dropped Matt Ryan i'll take that

The Wents/Ertz stack is saving my fantasy team

>donte moncrief
>mike wallace
>eric decker
>allen hurns
>marquise lee
>willie snead

Pick 2.

the rope and the rope

Alright standard scoring league pick 3

Jordan Howard vs Car
Carlos Hyde vs Dal
CJ Anderson @ Chargers
Alvin Kamara @ GB
Doug Martin @ Buf

Moncrief and Hurns/Lee. If Lee plays, go him, if not go Hurns

ey breh nothing wrong with starting WR45 and WR46 the same week
heh, r-right?

Who's the better QB start for standard?

>Carson Wentz vs Washington

or

>Drew Brees vs Green Bay

brees

Kelce @oak
Engram vs Sea

8 team ppr

Standard scoring

Pick 3 (most importantly, to i KHUNT?)

Kareem Hunt @ OAK
D Freeman @NE
Jay Ajayi vs NYJ
A Peterson @ LA

alex "mvp lock" smeth tonight vs the raidurrs in oakland
vs
mariGOATa sunday vs the browns in cleveland

TYBZ
Henry Hunter is going to do it?

I'd go Kelce for sure. I know Engram has been doing pretty well by Kelce is a stud and Seattle D always scares me.

I'd say Hunt, Freeman, and Peterson. With the amount of carries AD is getting its hard not to trust him and I still don't like Ajayi.