Tfw I will never be able to have kids

>tfw I will never be able to have kids

why? are you a matt?

Mate don't come the fucking raw prawn with me hey

Making a thread that is "I'm gay" every day with an anime picture isn't fooling anyone

Yeah me neither, I have removed my wombs.
Feels good.

having children is immoral

So's being Danish, but you leave it don't you

Kids are shit. Having children means having a parasite leeching on you for at least 20 years if lucky. Imagine having more than one. No fucking way.

If you have siblings and cousins your family genes will be passed on anyway.
Just enjoy the liberty of being childless and doing whatever you like for the rest of your life.

>wants to introduce someone to a world of suffering
ha

The worlds alright

>ywn make your BF pregnant

>your bf will never make you pregnant

My wife and I chose to not have kids. It makes me sad, but I'd be an awful parent.

>It makes me sad, but I'd be an awful parent.

To be honest nearly everyone says that. lol

>ywn kiss your bf's lips while making him pregnant
>ywn have babies with your bf

They're probably right.

most people these days are terrible parents, why do you think people are so fucked in the head today?

>My wife and I chose to not have kids
Why?

Are you an alien?

The only major reason is that people choose career over their children.

Of course, you can't blame them. After all, if you want to give everything you can to your child, you need money, which requires being a wageslave. But the downside to that is that our society is increasingly becoming dysfunctional.

(nihlism)

Are you sterile, or something?

He's a homo

Realistically speaking I could donate sperm or get drugs to get over the symptons my avoidant personality syndrome so I could impregnate some slag I wouldn't actually like, but I don't see any of it making me happier.

Well you never know man. Its an incomplete life to grow old alone. It hits you like a truck at around 28 and you start to see all the things you miss out on.

What is avoidant personality disorder? What is the treatment?