Your honest and unbiased opinions on white women

Your honest and unbiased opinions on white women

master race

so beautiful, so pure, yet so far away... like an island paradise from which the waves of fate, minute by minute, carry me further away

The true niggers of gender

Anglo women are the worst women in the world objectively speaking

That isn't an Anglo woman

How does one acquire a biological female of Northern European geographical decent?

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave he boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

Offer money and security.

Saving this

I love them, but Im already too far gone and I hate myself for it.

I'm not a Drumpfite, brainlet. I'm a Agnostic rad-cen

Cheer up mate. What's going on? You seem pretty down these days

I love white boi more than girl
They are bro tier

western trannies are always obvious, they lack the subtleties asian trannies have

Best visuals, bottom of the barrel personality. Only good for pumping and dumping.

Pacific,very femenine and atractive (not as asians but a bit) and tall

Elaborate further

Can't trust them.

you can always tell western drags from actual women, asian trannies holds more surprises

I'm on the racemixing train and I can't get off. I deserve everything bad that's coming my way now.

This.

Latinas master race. Join me fellow White men.

But why?

Latinas are half amerindian (mongoloid) half european, the ssme but tanned

They are easy to fuck (although they tend to be awful at it) and that's the only good thing about them IMO. They tend to be self-absorbed so no wifey material.

woman of any kind is the best thing in the world my man

Please explain

that they're sluts but bad in bed (passive and boring according to what I've heard from people who had sex with whites)

"High-test"
Easy come and easy go.
Obsessed with feminism.

>white women
And what the fuck is that? Czech women? Swedish women? German women? French women? They're all different.

What ethnicity is your fiancé?

If she is a qt and makes you feel good who the fuck cares