Not thinking the original F&F is kinography

>not thinking the original F&F is kinography

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmmXGbFASC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kiss my shoes

At what point did this series become the expendables? It was always dumb action, but the trailers for the last few have been pure nonsense

It is.
OG F&F > Tokyo Drift > the rest of the series

The original F&F will be considered a cult classic in the next generations and the series as a whole will be remembered with nostalgia, even if only for it's comedic and entertainment value.

Pic related will never be forgotten.

I love the liberal use of faggot in this movie

Also I love Tran's quote:
>too soon, nigger

its too soon, Junior

johnny tran at race wars is fucking 10/10, loved that s2000

I noticed you posted the same pic/filename earlier. Can we make Tranposting a thing?

30 weight or 40 weight Lance?

There's already been a meme.

4-5 depending on where you draw the line.

I'm 100% okay with it though

Recently watched this series for the first time and the first one is legit 10/10

Also the Rock saved this series

1>5>2>3>6>7>4

the first had a tone to it that way never be intentionally replicated. It's borderline Heat(1995) with everything it does. Its truly in a league of its own and hardly considered part of the series imo

Since when? Granted I don't main this sub, but tfw I've never seen it before yet

As someone who grew up in California around a bunch of minorities the original FF is pretty down to earth. I remember sitting outside eating BBQ and drinking Coronas with my buddies

and 2 fast 2 furious is still the worst one

The original is basically point break but with street racing instead of surfing. Both are good

>not liking the intro for the BRRAAAAP alone
>not liking suki or Luda
get out

youtube.com/watch?v=UmmXGbFASC0

best scene

SWAT
W
A
T

What a ridiculously good first 3 movies, I wish I saw them when I came out. Watched all of them late 2015
I think 2 is my favorite

whats so bad about the 4th one?

MAKE YOUR OWN GAADDAMM POPCORN

4 was the end of racing and beginning of chasing, it's more about catching someone or getting away than honor/faster car/better driver.

>tfw i will never EVER own a toyota supra

I always thought chasing was an LGBT thing but I guess somehow that inched it's way into F&F. Weird how the culture diffuses and that which the stuff gay

Dumb plot, boring action sequences, boring characters, taking itself too seriously

6 and 7 fit most of these but at least the main crew is entertaining and they have a bit more fun with it

30 sounds nice...

Old coyotes r us.

did vin diesel suddenly get down down syndrome

T O R E T T O

1>TD>5>everything else

2 was awful, I don't understand how the series didn't die right there. I also think it was dumb that tokyo drift wasn't expanded on since that movie was hyped as fuck and drifting was popular because of games like need for speed underground

Is this from the most recent movie where they had to CG PW's face?

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. For those ten seconds, nothing else matters.

yup

I love Tokyo Drift but they just don't have ideas for that setting. We already have the drift king, saw all the staple japanese shit, I guess it's why they move locations every movie.
Where is the new one supposed to take place? Africa?

>MUH FAMILY

>tokyo drift below 2...

LA FAMILIA

>the first one is legit 10/10
entertaining moves, but they aren't well acted for the most part. Lets not pretend even the best of them are flawless

>icons
>perfect

>perfect
>existent

even among action movies none of the fast and furious movies are that great. They are good in comparison to shit like transformers, but thats a low fucking bar

what about league of its own dont you understand?

THIS

IS

BRAHZILLE

I dunno, but TD got right what 1 did and that is the element of street racing which every FF movie is now deprived of

I'm hoping 9 and 10 slow down on the high stakes and make about more street level than government/international security level
take a step back to actual racing somehow

The series went to shit at #3. It didn't have Paul Walker so I won't watch it. Then Lettie died or disappeared and then came back to life, I knew everything was shit. At one point they aren't even living in the United States, I knew they threw their back story out the window. Adding The Rock, Gina Carano and Jason Statham totally fucked up the series to the point I have no idea whats going on.

Why is he holding the bottle like that?

So he won't warm up his corona.

HES A COP

Why did he have to die Sup Forumsros?

He was the good guy after all

I love this scene bro but I think the best scene is the montage of him putting on the SWAT hood and raiding all the triad places that was pure kino

"We Hongry" is the best meme line in the series, prove me wrong

kek

Everyone holds it like that. Corona is shit, tho

t. mexican

I never actually watched these movies BUT
2 fast set the mood for me to lose my v card and for that ill be forever grateful

Holy shit

Greentext, my man.

>vin diesel looks worse than CG Walker
Hmm

>not EJECTO SEATO CUZ!

>made with Minnesota corn

The 4th was when I dropped the series. Those CGI tunnels they drove in were the worst.

Recently watched the 7th because the ending tribute to Paul Walker got spoiled for me.

LIFE AIN'T A GAME

WO-OH

>hehehe