Eternal /trb/

Previous >2018 Features:
youtube.com/user/sigamesofficial/videos

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want pogba to run

>this fucking pitch

are you kidding me?

>WB square in front of goal
>crosses to the CF who hits the post
>rebound falls right to him
>WB crosses to the other CF
the fuck are you doing lad

Vamos los verdiblancos

Can someone explain the differences in passing? The game doesn't convey it too well.

If I'm playing more direct, does that mean I'm always lumping balls forward regardless of what's going on?

Does mixed mean it's just situational and my players will use their decisions to determine what to do?

And short is just generally to retain the ball a bit better?

It is always situational what kind of passes your players play the passing style is just preference, so it makes the desired kinds of passes more common.

You will still see some long balls with short passing and some short passes with route one.

And short passing does help with retaining the ball.

So what would be the purpose of selecting a mixed style of passing in a system?

Think of it this way:

Short = 75% short, 25% long
Mixed = 50% short, 50% long
Long = 25% short, 75% long

You'll never get a system which only has short or long passes. Nor would you want to.

/Qt/s edition

>good break on the counter
>striker can make a run on goal
>midfielder fucks up the pass and rebounds off his teammate, giving ball away to opposition
every time

even worse

>good break on the counter
>striker can run in on goal
>winger turns around and passes back to teammate 30 yards behind play

>mfw back in europa league

Convinced qt singer to start another band.

>Can someone explain the differences in passing? The game doesn't convey it too well.

learn 2 soccer

>If I'm playing more direct, does that mean I'm always lumping balls forward regardless of what's going on?

not so drastic, it's meant to be a pass towards the opposite box, and goes well with an high paced style of play. I think there are less touches involved here

>Does mixed mean it's just situational and my players will use their decisions to determine what to do?

Seems like they will do both, and surely some tech skill will make the decision good or bad

>And short is just generally to retain the ball a bit better?

sure

How do I get a work permit for this guy?

I've loaned him out to a top 5 league and he's got 24 apps, and he's an international with 5+ apps in his national team.

danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/

kek

>didnt even increase length

turned off villarreal - slavia at halftime and switched to everton - lyon
feeling pretty smug atm boys

RIP Koeman

Morale fucks me over so hard in FM17.

>key midfielder feels squad strength isn't strong enough
>i promise to improve in January but can only make a couple of backup signings
>whole squad agrees with him that i've fucked him over
>go 16 matches unbeaten
>9 straight wins
>beat title rivals in derby match
>beat title rivals in cup semi final
>top of table by 6 points
>morale just okay, some poor
>been dropping from superb ever since our argument
>8 games to go
>draw
>draw
>here it comes.jpg
>6 straight losses
>lose cup final
>finish 3rd

I always end up getting fucked. Leaving him out doesn't help, as the whole squad agree. I've had positive team meetings. I've praised his form. He has 3 positive PR's.

Only way around this in the future I can think of is just firing the cunt.

praise not always the best way forward, sometimes telling someone they're a piece of shit to light a fire under them is better.

That's a mouthful

>Somebody buys a shirt with his name on the back
>You can now afford a new stadium

any Thai players in the save?

>4 points from europe

noice

What do I do if something is going so terribly wrong like this?

Well here's their national team. But beware, there's some sneaky dual-national BRs mixed in there. See if you can spot which is which.

I was hoping for some similarly long meme names (like however you spell the Leicester owner's names) desu

resign

resign

Fuck sake

yeah it's me lads, the one and only /draftconoisseur/

when the squad gangs up on you tell them to fuck off and their morale usually improves

my youth development dude recomends i sign all the new intake lads. i myself signed one cos all other were kind of shitters. should i sign them all?

What went wrong in Canada?

Why not?

yeah atleast ill have players in the u19

i guess they're just being canadians?
also montreal impact is last but isnt pictured there

That went well.

>2 points to europe

still lotsa games to go bu i thikn ive succeeded expectations this season.

who /watchingwomenscollegesoccer/ here?

there's some cuties tbf.

link?

How is drafting in American football? Are the prospects ranked ( not necessarily accurately mind you ) initially, mid season and then at the end like in hokkei? And how many picks do you get?

If udinese missing their pen loses me the title I will reeee myself to sleep

where to start

watching SlingTV and putting the SEC network channels to good use. if i can find a link i'll post it.

the quality of play is shit, but they're so cute when they go out there and try their best.

>How is drafting in American football?
shit
>Are the prospects ranked ( not necessarily accurately mind you ) initially, mid season and then at the end like in hokkei?
uh i dont actually know that, they did give me some rankings and predictions for the draft like three days before the actual draft
>And how many picks do you get?
three picks

also i was supposed and predicted to draft based BWM Aguirre but NYCFC drafted him before i did, fucking cunts reeee

I'm just wondering since in hockey the NA teams can pick from pretty much anywhere in the worlds ( though they mostly stick with canucks anyway ) and they'll have exclusive NHL rights for a time. Which I suppose makes sense since NHL is the biggest hockey league in the world. But the MLS is not exactly the big fish in football, so are you limited to drafting from the Americas or something?

>announcer praising the keeper's corner clearance
>"Once again commandeering her box"

P H R A S I N G

yeah they were like 98% americans, some leafs and i saw one from barbados who was incredibly shit

>two newly promoted teams competing for the EL spots
this is turning out to be quite the meme season so far

>that goal difference

Tactics?

It's not on my tactics. It's on having a CL squad in the Maltese premier league. My tactics suck. I conceded 7 to Benfica and 6 to Arsenal.

How do you have such a team when you don't understand tactics?

Agents like to offer me players that are far too good for my squad. I throw my Europe money at them.

post tactics

>italian finances

kek

IVE MADE A GOOF

This is Mitch tier. Actually probably worse.
I am laughing at you right now and I probably won't stop for several hours.

Youre fucked

I'd expect nothing less from a Lyn fan

Worth 18 million?

You should see if his idiot manager has left a £0 release fee in his contract first

He seems to do fuck all in an AM(a) role in a 4-2-3-1 wide.

What role would be good for him?

shadow striker

So I may have lost out on the title by being undefeated and then losing the last three games in a row. But atleast I got stacks and pro status next year.

Will that work with a poacher in a 4-2-3-1 though? Wont they occupy the same positions?

>what is roam from position

)))

hmm

hmmmmm

>Nobody in particular stands out from this intake

This situation make me wonder things like

>Current league top scorer
>He joins a domestic rival in Jan
>Goes on to win the golden boot, however he scored no goals AFTER his January transfer

Does he get recognized as league top scorer for his new club, despite never netting for them?

I also wonder things like these

I unticked this box, literally nothing changes. Do I have to edit in a reserve league and then create a reserve team for every club or what the fuck?

You'd need to edit the nation rules to get reserve teams. You also might need to rebuild the entire country league strucutre to get it to work since you can't just enable them here.

Guess I'm going back to my old save then as I don't have the time to fuck around.

Pogba, Griez and ???

its matuidi

you are a shit frenchman

Great deal by Anji

I love this rivalry

Now you know why I set that up first then start a save. Call me paranoid.

I know I'm supposed to do this to strengthen the league but it just feels wrong when I was getting offers 10 times that.

Yeah, too late now I guess. I'll get on it when I'll have the time during the weekend.

>Yeah, too late now I guess. I'll get on it when I'll have the time during the weekend
Even now it's not all that tight. I could draw Maribor in the second round of the cup; not that it matters because early on they rotate and later on you can just fuck them up.

>Wage contribution
Good thing you don't actually need the money.

>Good thing you don't actually need the money.
Yeah, high rep players don't want to join anyway and I bought like 15 re-gens, basically anyone with 3 and a half star PA from other domestic clubs so they develop better while the clubs get some cash.

P interesting game doe.

>Matuidi
Get your eyesight checked.

I dumped 500k on Domžale for this guy, they were languishing in the 2nd league for two seasons and just got promoted so some cash should do them well.

>some cash should do them well
If only.

It's Lloris actually

wait isnt that Jiroo?

too black

you can still have "more black"

>English
:thinking:

>Dartford
:thonkanf:

:thinkeng: