What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets put a state on top of the largest volcano on the planet lmao

I think that's the one that's not montana

Let's leave perfectly good arable land uninhabited because an eruption -might- happen in the next 700000 years rofl

Southpark

yellowstone and the tetons

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

>arable
what the fuck do you think we do with it?

that's not colorado you idiot

That's Colorado. The pic is Wyoming.

Are there any famous people from there?

there are literally two escalators in the entire state so what do you think

Prepare for, "Irrelevant squares memes".

Wth am I watching?

actually wyoming isn't a great place for crops. pretty sure their soil isn't great to begin with, but the bigger problem is they get no rain. half of the state is farm land, but 90% of it is just for grazing cattle and some bison
not many from, but it does have the most millionaires per capita in the country. jackson pollock is about the only person I know of who was born there

>A FUCKING SQUARE

to be fair the squares are relatively hard to memorize

It's way easier to memorize them than all the tiny irrelevant shitholes in the northeast.

i live on the east coast so maybe it's easier for me, but the only two that ever confused me were New Hampshire and Vermont

literally nothing

New Hampshire's next to Maine, Vermont isn't. That's how I remember which is which

Met a older women at a hookah lounge from Wyoming, was trying to ask them what the hell Wyoming was like without outright calling them stump-jumpers. Didn't get much, only time I've met people from there

Nothing my macaco friend. All square states are irrelevant.

You guys have a lot of states. Our cunt only has 26 states

I seriously don't know what state that is. I forgot that existed. Since that's probably at the interface of the prairie and mountains, I'm going to guess nothing, and beef ranching, and more nothing.

WTF Brazil as big as North America!

>Literally square shaped
Was it autism?

Have you seen how big Africa is?

Just wildlife, really

Only two escalators in the entire state lmao

Best state along with the Dakotas, Alaska and Idaho.

squares live there

BBC (Big Black Continent)

>wyoming
>arable

>dakotas, idaho, wyoming
absolutely awful taste, wow

great taste, missing montana though

Beautiful

Grand Teton National Park

Honestly mate, lots of nature and open plains. Not sure what else besides cattle and bison, some scattered tribes and that I have a distant great aunt and uncle with property out there. That's how that part of the country is. It doesn't really have a cool frontier reputation like Alaska, nor the arid and sandy cowboy stuff in the south. I just think harsh winters, muggy summers and bison. And the "old life". Do you have a state like this br?