Will they be the Messi and Ronaldo of baseball?

Will they be the Messi and Ronaldo of baseball?

Judge is a meme

so it fits the bill

That little beanlet isn't even close to the might of the JUDGE. Can't even make plays since he's such a tiny little beanlet. Meanwhile judge robs homeruns running into the wall, and shakes the whole stadium.

Judge clutch hitting his team to a 3-2 lead, meanwhile Altuve is 0-10 recently. Tired of listening to joe and john worship this little beanlet. He got banzai'd yesterday and he's gonna get BLACKED tomorrow. Hope NY puts the nail in the casket.

notice that it's the little man who is crotch grabbing

best Messi Ronaldo analogy will always be Brady v Manning

(Goat vs stat padding fraud)

I thought the Messi and Ronaldo of baseball were Trout and Harper?

is that manlet a much better player than the man on the right? are they respectively the best and second best player of their sport? if you answered yes to both of these questions you might be onto something

Brady statistically isn’t even close to GOAT.

Brady statistically isn’t even close to GOAT. As much as I hate him and the packers, Rodgers is a much better QB than brady

The manlet (Jose Altuve) is the best in his position & the best in the league this year. He's been the best at his position for years now. The lanklet has had one good year but plays in the biggest market in the world so he's seen as better.

HES A ROOKIE

I agree. Brady needs to stop stat padding and retire he's going to end up in a coma chasing Peyton

Your point?

That is what it looks like it will be in the future, if all else stays constant.

Judge will be a bigger name than Jeter when all is said and done, but he won't be the best.

Imagine if the yanks won the Eries. Judge will be heralded as a God his first full year in the bigs.

>Brady isn't Goat

Yeah, holding 90% of all QB records and the most Super Bowl visits w 7 and rings w 5, obviously isn't Goat status.

Rodgers is totally going to beat Brady in Goat QB of the year even while he's getting collarbone surgery and out for the season.

It totally doesn't matter that Brady is the highest rated QB this season at 40 yrs old.

me on the right

>shit yards per season
>shit touchdowns per season
>low pass completion
>relatively high sacks
>”MUH RINGS”

Super bowl wins isn’t a QB stat becaus the Qb alone doesn’t win the Owl. And those records are mostly team records, not QB records. The goat QBs have all retired and don’t play anymore. Brady is just the subject of good team building.

>sleeping on the true GOAT