Slovak Edition
old

/Škoda/

wake up dummies

i miss Slota memes

bump already?

Good morning

dobre rano

Dobré ráno, what are your plans for today?

*morning nigs

good morning

No more 'good mornings'

Those political scientists are concerned that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.

please remove those crosses, this is religiously neutral thread, for diversity sake.

>stop browsing /v4/ and Sup Forums altogether because it's diseased
>year later open /v4/, just curious
>still diseased
>was week ago, checking it daily again since
why? why couldn't you have left me alone, free from this all?

religious neutrality doesn't necessarily promote diversity, or the other way around. Lidl was right to do it, screw religion

Belgians said it was for diversity.

which belgians?

i am awake

and now you will be back every day well into the 2020s
such is life

NONSENSE

i am awake

welcome to your thread

welcome to your thread

Шeгcoмe тo yoцг тнгeaв

belgian lidl spokesman

the text above, RTL.be adds “we asked Lidl spokesman about the reason for the withdrawal. “We avoid the use of religious symbols because we do not want to exclude any religious beliefs,” the representative of the German supermarket giant replied. “We are a company that respects diversity and this is what explains the design of this packaging,” he added.

>szjegsomje to yocg tngjeaw
what did they mean by this

>youcg
uocg*

>English written with Cyrillic letters sounds like me after I had my wisdom teeth taken out
interesting

ХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХA
Хopoшo post my friend!

Doing a poo lads

jajajaj buen post weón
pero dime, cuantas copas tenes po jajjaja

xdd

Lads

~ ANUNCIO ~

De aquí en adelante /v4/ será un filo hispanohablante.

Gracias por comprender.

OBJAVLENIJE

Ja teper' vas hoču sprosit' čto vy vse govorite tol'ko po-russki. Provozglašaju etot general «Visegradskaja oblast'».

Spasibo za vnimanije.

Ceйчac этo нeвoзмoжнo, извини Литвин.

No my musíme mluvit rusky!

I don't want to install russian keyboard at the moment. Having to switch between 4 different keyboards is tiresome.

Do you actually speak Russian?

A bit. Had to take a second foreign language in highschool, so I picked Russian.

That's nice, we pick from German and Russian and my parents convinced me to take German because I could learn Russian at home. 90% of kids chose Russian and we were very few in class.

Now I can't make even one German sentence and my Russian is mediocre tier.

>we were very few in class
The less people there are in a language class, the better. More than 30 is just chaos.

Yeah I know, the teacher was very individual with each of us, though her methods weren't great and I got like 9 or 10 out of 10 from it at end of last year but it was too easy for it and I could do it just by memorizing few things before test. And there was no practice at home whatsoever, just didn't need it. But if I was more interested, I could be working in Germany now. She almost never gave any homework either.

But I guess it should be easier than Czech or Russian? Since it has just 4 cases.

The cases in German are easy, it's memorizing what gender a word is that sucks since there's usually no hints, you just have to memorize them.

Yeah, that one sucks but I guess it§s the only thing that sucks. Still a lot fewer things to memorize than in Czech.

So far I§ve only memorized žena (singular and plural), růže (singular and plural) and piseň (singular). Masculine is going to be fucking nightmare.

Also

>SHIFT + = + n
How the fuck do you Czechs even type? Why isn't there something like alt+N for it?

Not you too, Slovakia!

dobro jutro anoni

>How the fuck do you Czechs even type?
It's not "shift + = + n". It's "shift + =", release, and then whatever character you want to type with caron. I don't even notice it because I type with all ten fingers. Also ň is pretty uncommon.

>It's not "shift + = + n". It's "shift + =", release, and then whatever character you want to type with caron.
ye, that's what I meant. still, quite hard to get used to. I can§t imagine doing any kind of "how fast you can type" thingy with it.

hello friends, how was your morning

It takes me the same time (maybe a bit less) as to press two different keys.
I tried pressing left alt + n to see how hard it is and discovered it opens a new "tab" in quick reply window. I'm not on the shitposting level that I'd need it, but it's good to know I guess.

good until you showed up

Dick

kurva fasz

you don't have to act like a cunt

I was merely kidding, friend

Začad dun goofed

oh

Maturita in 6 minutes, wish me luck friendos.

matura is easy my friend

Isn't masculine much easier to memorize ? Basically everything that ends in a consonant plus a few exceptions.

thisgood luck

>90% of the posters in this thread are literal underage highschoolers taking their highschool exams RIGHT NOW
no wonder this thread is so shit

but hs exams are written usually by 19 y/os

that's basically underage as well
men become adults once they hit 21
it pains me to see that i've been talking to fucking teenagers here all along

dobro

hello, quite good, made an experiment to wake up even earlier and actually did and felt more awake. conclusion: have to find out the optimal waking up time not to feel very tired in the morning

just ate a very tasty hot soup that coworker shared

>and discovered it opens a new "tab" in quick reply window
oh wow lol, that's quite a shitposting tech

>Isn't masculine much easier to memorize ? Basically everything that ends in a consonant plus a few exceptions.
You mean Czech or German? I am learning Czech. Picrel is Czech masculine

I'm sorry for being so mean to you sometimes.
You guys are some of the friendliest and nicest people on this board and even though your thread is a cirklejerk, who am I to criticise you for it? If that's what you enjoy, then there's no problem with this.

Please understand that I'm usually baiting when I criticise your general. I am genuinely sorry and I feel bad now, since you people have shown me nothing but kindness.

hot

Simply never.

There is "ň" already in slovak keyboard.

traps

How do you know?

Yeah, I meant Czech,too. I don't even now whether there is a rule for that in German. Never thought about it.

even hotter

is pl the only euro country that uses a standard keyboard and then has the diacritics added by pressing alt instead of messing around with the parentheses and brackets etc and moving them around and then adding the diacritics in their space? like intop is standard qwerty keyboard (US)
bottom is polish (programmers) layout, which is most common

There's also a subgroup of "hrad" called "les".
les, lesa, lesu, les, lese, lese, lesem
lesy, lesů, lesům, lesy, lesy, lesích (I would say lesech, but this is correct), lesy
Words that use this: jazyk, oběd, rybník. Just so you don't get confused when you encounter it.

>rybnik
what did pepik mean by this

Fish pond - place where fish (ryby) are raised.

that looks like the best version desu
hungarian layout is terrible for programming

oh dear god, subgroups of subgroups of exceptions of exceptionally exceptional exceptions (except exceptions)

Lithuanian layout is quite okay, we have all our special letters in place of numbers from 1 to 8, then just brackets and _ as normal and then ž

No need to ever hold shift or press alt or ctrl for anything. What is also weird in Czech is that you can't capitalize a special letter, like ů (where ; is). When you press it, you get ů but when you hold shift and press it, you get ". Which is really weird, as then the next most practical solution is to turn on caps lock before it and turn it off quickly afterwards.

>not using ubuntu's slovak qwertz layout
good for slow vak, good for programming

There are no words that start with ů, so you never need to capitalize it. And you use caps lock if you want to capitalize the whole word.
Also you can type capital ů by pressing shift + ; and then shift + u.

Ůber!

Yeah I know, it's only in middle of words and ú is in beginnings except for words which are made out of two words. Wasn§t the best example.

>Also you can type capital ů by pressing shift + ; and then shift + u.
You Czechs must have on average larger brains or something, this kind of stuff really confuses the hell out of me. I am terrified to even continue learning cases but I will.

Your language seems unironically harder than Lithuanian.

>You Czechs must have on average larger brains or something
I wouldn't say it's common knowledge. I just spend a lot of time on computer, so I know how to do stuff.
>Your language seems unironically harder than Lithuanian.
Should've picked Lojban if you wanted perfectly logical language.

>Should've picked Lojban if you wanted perfectly logical language.
Nah, I want to someday live in ČR
It's just ultrahard

Rude, I am a 21 yo greek

hangover again
went to sleep at 8 in the morning

>i am greek
not this shite again

I had to do something to distract from being called out as an underage

why so ded?

quite a lot of work
feeling fucking braindead, falling asleep in the chair

>falling asleep in the chair
same

just 4 episodes of Black Mirror left, i swear to god if i have nighmares about this i will come to haunt y'all

you watching it too now? what do you think about it?

(czeched)
>you watching it too now?
i wanted to watch it for quite a while now but didn't seem to be able to force myself to actually sit down and watch it all
>what do you think about it?
i have watched other stuff from Charlie Brooker so i am familiar with his humour and pessimistic outlook
but to answer the question, i do very much enjoy it, very gripping and thrilling television drama, my favourite episode so far is The Waldo Moment, mainly because of the qt, god i love that style

gonna make this