HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/07/20/GA2010072005839.html?sid=ST2010082704452
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/19/high-rate-of-deportations-continue-under-obama-despite-latino-disapproval/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A big graduation moment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can't they get married with an US citizen? It's the easiest way to legally immigrate to a country if you can't get a working or student visa.

Lmfao, that map is so wrong dumb ass.

Nah it's pretty accurate.

what happun?

>any state but hawaii is a double-digit improvement for me

>Can't they get married with an US citizen?

No, because Republicans blocked pushing the DREAM act through congress, which importantly included a path to citizenship.

Since they refused to do anything so DACA was done through executive order, the first letter standing for Deferred. Meaning they are still illegal, just given amnesty, and illegals cannot marry for green cards.

Fun fact graph related, even Republicans don't actually want this, they just want to anti-Obama everything.

For every hard working Mexican being deported there are 3 young white girls getting knocked up by Tyrone & the BBC squad.

Make your decision Americans. It may cost your future.

>deporting qt brown girls
>amerifags

>educated youth sent to mexico
why are mexicans mad again?

wow america is quite a fascist country

Education means fuck all when you're dropped off in a country you don't remember because you were 3 when you left, likely don't speak the language and don't know a single soul in the entire fucking country.

I'd say less fascist and more old testament. After all, this is a case of being punished for the sins of the father.

He mean Mexicans are getting educated people in their country for free. It's a brain drain in the direction of Mexico. He's not talking about the dreamer herself.

>likely don't speak the language and don't know a single soul in the entire fucking country.
wow that sounds almost like... when illegal immigrants come to america. really makes one think huh?

I don't buy into these second gen not knowing spanish

So you are just entirely against immigration, eh?

Usually 3rd and 4th it starts dropping off.

>be illegal
>be perfectly aware of your legal situation in US
>still go to school and put everything into an assumption that everything will be fine.

I will never understand the american system. An illegal walking to school like he's a fucking citizen. When you sign up your child to school a document like birth certificate is not required?

You do know some of these people have been living in America since being two years of age right?

What's the difference? How can these people function if they don't have the equivalent of the Canadian SIN number or something like that?

good thread

Its illegal to ask about immigration status...but not for long

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html
this happened under obama
wtf dems are the real racists now!

So? Here to even go to a fucking doctor you will be asked for your PESEL number. Same for school and literally every other government institution. And it's not like we have a problem with illegal immigrants.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSAHAHAAHHAJAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAAAHAHHHAHHAHAAAAAA

The US has a much more lax attitude towards illegals than any other country on Earth. In Canada or Mexico they would be deported if caught but their are many mechanisms in the US to stop this from happening at every level of government.

>In 1982, the United States Supreme Court decided that undocumented (often called "illegal") immigrant children are entitled to a free education from kindergarten through high school in the United States. The case was called Plyler v. Doe.
>As of this writing in 2016, a total of 12 states plus the District of Columbia allow undocumented immigrants to obtain a driver's license.

It's crazy there.

our illegal immigrants tend to be actual criminals. I mean like triad members and rapist who raped a chinese policewoman and left the country

or Paki workers who often get beaten up by highschoolers and mugged.

>new mexican family moves on the block
>kid in the age group of neighborhood kids who hang out
>not very good english, rest of family basically no english
>kid picks up english fast
>integrates quickly and embraces america
>always tells us to call him "Angel" when around other people or at places he works
>thought he was trying to sound cool making up a cheesy name
>realize that was his fake identity years after we stopped talking
He actually went to mexico for vacation and wasn't allowed back in the US when he tried to come back which lasted a couple years but recently married a white woman and had a kid.

I live in Chicago and basically every Mexican I was friends with is either illegal or has multiple people in their family illegal. I'm not stating an opinion about it all but obviously I don't want them to get deported. My family all came legally from Europe. I get people who are against it.

Weird.

Lmao

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSAHAHAAHHAJAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAAAHAHHHAHHAHAAAAAA

>niggers become more irrelevant every year in America
>still blindly support all immigration and diversity initiatives because the Democrats tell them to
Pottery

spics are like locusts, holy shit

Not really. Truth is Mexicans and Blacks generally do not like each other, but mostly Mexicans towards blacks. The internet sticktogetherness isn't really the reality.

>31.2% by 2050
I was hoping for more, desu. By this rate, I'll probably be dead before I see a Hispanic USA.

How long till we see a relevant Croatia?

And I'll say another thing, blacks tend to feel like they're "next in line" to be on equal footing, a lot feel like their cause has been overtaken by a whole bunch of other stuff and they're being left behind. When they start feeling like another group is getting more than them, then they won't play with them anymore.

>they hate each other
>still overwhelmingly vote for the party that will bring in more Mexicans
Pottery

Yea but, they're not voting democrat for immigration reasons. I think democrats are snakes that only pretend to care but if you're black in the hood why would you vote for republicans?

We don't aspire towards international political relevance. So probably never or in some 400 years.

Ar they being arrested because they look too white for Americans?

story?

>2010
>Diana Martinez, 18, an undocumented student, was one of 12 arrested after refusing to leave their sit-in in the Hart Senate Office building.
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/07/20/GA2010072005839.html?sid=ST2010082704452

Obama actually got a lot of shit from Mexicans over a bunch of deporting too. I saw a kid once wearing "You can keep the Change" referring to his slogan and his face with the "O" over it and a slash through it. Media did not cover it though.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/19/high-rate-of-deportations-continue-under-obama-despite-latino-disapproval/

I should mention Obama deported more people than any US president ever too.

>kek
Did Trump cancel DACA?

What CIA is doing there?

>tfw moving to the whitest state to work

will I stand out as a sore thumb

>undocumented
Americans and their euphemisms to avoid the truth.

AZTLAN
Z
T
L
A
N

>what happun?

it was a staged photo for a book cover

They are criminals. Anyone who deny that should be gased.

>hurr durr they have been here a long time so they can stay
ikr just fuck borders amiright

They wanted her stupid beaner features to convey a look of silent, resolute and dignified strength in the face of white oppression