>discriminate against muslims an immigrants
>SPOKO KURWA JA PIERDOLE KURWA POLAN BEST

>be polish
>get discriminated against
>MUH FEELINGS

clench your teeth and go fight for your people then, faggot
Otherwise leave the subject alone and go watch anime

>This is so sad
Is this a Polish sand nigger Muslim in front of that British graffiti art?

On a serious note, hasn't your PM said it is awesome that now lots of Poles will return from the UK to come home to the motherland?

Oy vey, why do they persecute me so?

>be Polish
>support Polish expats
wtf

poland is for poles, england for the english, and muslims don't belong in europe

i dont think so

Watcha' doin' Rabbi?

>Poland doesn't want muslim immigrants
>muslim country doesn't want Polish immigrants
Perfectly symmetric. Everything works out.

Is that why they keep importing indians and pakis?

Dumb Polish cunt. All Poles I've met have been terrible people. Scum. Fuck off back to your own country.

>discriminate against Polish
>no one cares
Sorry, Poland, you're not sympathetic enough for the lefts to care and you're not influential enough for rights to care. You are the white trash of countries.

Next time only send your doctors and not your fucking street drinkers.

Why is it sad, Pawel?

Imagine Anglos migrated to your countries in large numbers and took your jobs, you wouldn't be very happy would you?

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

poundland is for poles, england for the english, and muslims don't belong in europe

>fix't

this comparison doesn't work

Anglos aren't hard-working, and Polish women are actually good-looking

>Pawel

We actually do, but to Germany and the USA, why would anyone work in bonginistan?
Actually it's pretty serious, we're projected to be left without doctors here in a few years, they just go and work elsewhere, it's sad.

Isn`t that polands stance towards other minorities?

so many false flags
they are desperate

Give your street drinkers medical licences

Fucking traitors

This is where it fell apart.

There seemed no checks on free movement.

"In my country I am surgeon, here I must only drink in the street."

>be poland
>literally one of the most anti-immigration country in europe

>get discriminated against
>oh vey muh feelings

How can I get a Polish gf?

They're terrified that the Polish might diversify their tiny gene pool.

>Anglos aren't hard-working

You say "hard work" like it's a good thing. Automate everything desu senpai.

I never get this mentality..

>be anglo
>leave school at 16
>an immigrant with a degree gets employed instead of you
>DEY TOOK ERR JOBS

>Anglos aren't hard-working

You do realise your entire country was built by Anglo-Saxons don't you?

It really is kinda said. It should say Muslim scum. It should *always* say Muslim scum.

Nice classism.

Da Fuck... how many Jamaicans are there in London... there are not that many Jamaicans in the whole world

It's pretty sad, many Poles here are alright, but others are dindu tier.
When Poland sends it's people, they're not sending their best... they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good plumbers.

*sad

I sort of get them, they get low wages, there was a few times doctors get beaten by gypsies, cause they can't refuse to go when called in gypsy ghettos, but due to the anti-doctor mindset of the Bulgarian there is no retribution. In the end, though, they are using our super cheap medical universities and earn 10-20 times what they'd earn here in foreign countries.

Well, we're a nation of people who don't like going to the hospital, if you've seen some tv shows where there's a person who gets his leg broken or something and just doesn't care about it, we're like that, a big part of the population, deep wounds are treated with water, ethanol or piss here. But of course there are serious things like heart attacks, so we need doctors. And people hate doctors, cause many of them are corrupt.

100% of it was built by foreigners

most productive members of our society were never the anglos, not even during colonialism (the injuns had to teach them how to survive)

No Americans or Russians on this.
All our crimes are in the City, undetectable.

Haha, deal with it Polakke!

It's our country lad, not theirs

Because why should they.

Fuck all this, we should support our own children first, not take the piss out of them because polski will do the same work cheaper.

This is fault of polish not intergrating into british society.

They talk polish go polish shop eat polish food watch polsat tv plsy handball.
Drink polish beer use polish hookers and send rest money home poland.

Total failure of mixing cultures and
Ideolodgys.

You did't intergrate now get fuck out there country.

We're not sending them, they are escaping trials or prison,

To this day I have no clue how one can be convicted in Poland, and live normally in UK, doesn't your police care?

can confirm, most poles i know here are good, hardworking people

their parents at least

good point Helmut

I wonder who's behind this post

>elites instigating a race war to impose martial law

yes, it's sad but not in the way that you think

makes sense m8

All their, well most of their blacks, are from the West Indies.

Cricket desu.

>Come to UK
>Work as plumber
>Send all money back to Poland
>Fuck up the economy

B-BUT WHY DO THEY HATE US?!

İ'M OKAY WİTH ANYONE WHO KİLL OR DİSTRUPT PEACE OF EUROPEANS
WELCOME POLEBROS
LETS KİLL EUROPEANS AND TAKE OUR REVENGE

When will people understand that Protestant and Catholic heritages actually constitute two separate races which must be segregated?

Oh I totally get this Nigel, fucking yes.
Your taxpayer pounds go East - ours go South.

Revenge for what?

Taking our lands back from your occupation?

shhh roach, nobody is asking for your opinion. Your time will come, but right now im drinking Brexit Ale.

>straightening polish economy
>bad

We are hope of the Europe
you gotta give credit where its due

Second most common country for crime is Jamaican... I do not even know one Jamaican

That essentially sounds like the Mexicans in the United States.

I've no clue either, I've heard about some getting arrested and sent back but that's it. In its current state, our police force is hardly decent at a stretch.

My trade used to pay out double what it does now thanks to eastern Europeans coming to my country and doing the work cheaper So actually feel free to fuck off at any time

Slavs are 10% of the white american population.

Poland is pretty much Europe's Mexico.

You're on you own now, for the record I don't haye Poles. I'm assuming all the based Poles stay in Poland and we get your human garbage.

so many false flags.

it's true. who was contributed the most to US during their existance?

colonialism? used niggers and indentured servants

industrial revolution? german and irish immigrants

modern day US? mostly spics and racemixed "white" people that can't even tell you their heritage

you're just jelly that 'muricans can be nationalistic without being called racist

That's why we should only have women refugees allowed. Drives down the pussy price.

tfw racism will break up the EU

>we are hope Europe
I think you should stop taking everything seriously on Sup Forums

>This is so sad

We know. Even when false flagging, leftists just can't help to STILL signal their virtues ("Polish" instead of "Pakistani", since it's much safer to be anti-White).

jewbook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153849366656939/

BRITAIN NO!!!!!

They keep saying Racism, but what race are they referring to?

Poles are a net positive for UK economy, though, I'm not sure it's the same way for the US, actually I'm pretty sure it isn't, cause illegal immigrants don't pay taxes.
Brits should be happy about poles. Actually work-based immigration, work visas, etc are great, your problem is you give the workers citizenship, you're not the USA, European countries are not multicultural experiments like the USA, Canada or Australia.

THIEVING CUNTS BTFO BASED ANGLOS
FUCK POLISH SCUM

>We actually do, but to Germany and the USA, why would anyone work in bonginistan?

Polish Doctor haha i have never even heard of one in the USA, they do mostly manual labor and get in bar fight.

Much needed Censorship on the way

hello t muad'dib

stop being so nazi hans

I think UK has better things to worry about than Polish immigration.

Poo-In-Loo Sikh man,
met a pretty awesome Polish family here. They were fucking Neo-Nazi at heart, but really liked me for some reason. The entire family was based.
Like, when I was homeless, they offered to shelter me and when I got my computer stolen, they offered to give me one.

It's fucking weird how the most racist people in the world that HATE a given group of people almost have the MOST amount of love when they think you're family.

Baffles me still.

At this point nobody should be happy about any immigration. The current degree of cultural displacement is already much too high.

guarantee it was written by a butt hurt remainer

>sounds like the Mexicans in the United States.
KEKowski confirms

>Poles are a net positive for UK economy

Proof?

It's not just about the economy, they simply don't integrate. They stand around in massive groups in the supermarket shouting at the top of their lungs in Polski gibberish. They spit in the streets and commit crimes, they steal UK citizens jobs.

The economy is only part of the problem.

But they don't even use toilets so no risk of them getting dirty

Racist and sexist.

Right, it is unfathomable for people that actually believe this sentiment to actually go out and express it.

Everyone is onto the cancer that is nationalism. Nobody believes this is a false flag.

>this is so sad

fuck your feelings

>WHAT???
>THE PLEB SCUM WHO WANT TO REMOVE POLACK DONT ACCEPT POLES AS WHITE?

Shocker.

Pol is getting dumber by the day.

>France

Surely the "French" by paper.

If you think they are scum why would you want to talk to them

cute post

You say this because he's white and polish. If he was a Muslim migrant you wouldn't be saying that he should fight for his country you hypocritical faggot

>Poles are a net positive for UK economy, though

fuck me i wish this meme would die. the net positive is TINY, thats in terms of GDP and taxes paid, and its only been noticed in the SHORT TERM.

1 polish baby birthed in UK costs more than a lifetime of tax from the parents low wage, publicly subsidized jobs- tax credits, council tax discount, schooling fees topup etc. take those away and they will soon fuck off where the grass is greener.

>the UK is Europe's America
>dumb
>uneducated
>imported alot of immigrants

Sounds about right.

look guys, a talking monkey!

t-that's not how it works

Jezz just throw them out or w/e. Srsly if they behave badly just fucking gass them or something.
I really can't care less.

Before this emigration started it wasn/t hard to get beaten up where i live

Now I can walk through city at night, drunk and feel 100% safe.

meanwhile

I don't but they should speak English in England. I wouldn't dream of moving to a country without first being at least conversationally fluent in their language.

I hope Germany annexes you again Auscuck.