Oy vey, we can't allow the people to promote their ideas, especially under the new political climate!

Oy vey, we can't allow the people to promote their ideas, especially under the new political climate!

Shut. It. Down!

youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-keep-the-imdb-messageboards-going#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey remember that no comments section = fake news

They had message boards?

Is this accurate?

get a job

Nice try, shlomo

They were fucking amazing in how fucking hilariously fucked up they could be. People call Sup Forums and YouTube cancer, they have nothing on the shit you could find on IMDb.

pol are essentially white niggers yes except much more timid in person

I like how you accidentally admitted you were shilling your identity politics there while mistaking it for an argument. There is no one on Earth less intelligent than the demographic of Sup Forums.

Make your own message board, neckbeard

Or do you not realize that Sup Forums is owned by Jews. As is your precious crippledchan

What do you think capitalism is?

For it (embodied in large corporations) to expand, it must eat EVERYTHING (including small corporations and individuals), and when it eats everything, it must eat the commons and find new ways to privatize previously public goods, services, including culture, communications, public space, people's thoughts, feelings, etc.

Didn't something look suspicious to you when you realized that you can't even just "go outside" without stepping in someone else's private space with an entry fee consisting of either money or rules you must follow while being there, and "meet people" without going through some kind of a privatized corporate entity that usurped normal communication? That's not even mentioning culture or ideology, both of which have been stolen from the people, repackaged, and sold back to them in such a way that they must be glad for the privilege of having it... or else.

As you can see, when the privatized/stolen/resold commons aren't profitable enough to keep them up, the people lose them. Forever.

IMDB had message boards?

What's their endgame?

Pretty sure that we wouldn't have the fedora tipping meme if it wasn't for the Passion of the Christ board. Literally the birth of an internet supervillain.

Sup Forums is owned by some asian guy

Damn right. Them early Nolan boards were fantastic too

Most Sup Forums posters aren't even white. Anytime one of them shows up on video or stream (like HWNDU), they're always something else.

>tfw tearing up reading complete strangers saying their final goodbyes

this'll be us one day

IMDB boards where actually pretty good a decade ago, but like everything on the internet they have gone to shit.

>movie sales dwindling
>maybe we should start making good movies again
>nah lets just shut down IMDBs message board

this

You're just mad that both White and non-White people oppose the Jew, you faggy libcuck.

Both Whites and non-Whites appeared on that cam, and they were 75% Whites.

How can I capitalize on this and marry one of these autistic qts?

lol

Yeah, they were like Sup Forums + Reddit + 9gag + Stormfront + Tumblr + Letterboxd all combined into one fucked up film watching community.

Create your own film discussion website?

Cripplechan is owned by Asians which is why he moved to the Philippines

I may have called you a nigger and a cuck.
You may have called me a faggot and a pleb

But after all this, you will always be...my f-friend. ;_;

>they removed to board because without it people wouldn't know if a movie is bad

How did people know what a bad movie was before the internet?

>all the news on this all saying it's a good thing, nothing of value was lost, it was an ugly hate-filled place etc etc

I thought it was just lonely nerds and movie buffs talking shit about movies. What happened?

>both White and non-White people

None of you are people though, your IQs average out at around 60. Blaming Jews has been a peasant tradition for a long time, it's actually hilarious to see you continuing in the modern era where you have absolutely no excuse to be so uneducated and stupid. Likely your mothers were prostitutes who drank you retarded before you were even born.

Reminder for those recently entering the thread that there is a petition circulating to keep IMDb message boards up. 2000 signatures in the past 10 hours. Goal is currently 2500.

Please sign. This petition website is very easy and doesnt require verification through email or any of that shit. Just sign and be on your way.

ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-keep-the-imdb-messageboards-going#

they were pretty much dead already.

it wasn't uncommon to find there a question replied after half a decade or so.

You're trying too hard for a gotcha moment friendo

People were commenting on specific actors for their recent endorsements of violence or they were engaging in political debates those actors started themselves by opening their yaps on twitter or at an award show or whatever.

IMDb staff can't have this. So no more forums.

Civil war when

They listened to Siskel and Ebert. That fat guy with the big mustache and red glasses and others

Lol this Jew is rustled as fuck. Stay mad, shlomo. We get you to censor yourselves every day because we are winning!

Never.

rip chamcham

Take your identity politics somewhere else.

>they were 75% Whites.
Uhhh, they were all Spics. The only White people there were the Anti-Trump protestors.

Yeah can I get a sitrep here? From the few times I've seen it, it's exactly as this user described.
>This film changed my life
>This film was the most overrated shit I've ever seen
>You're just too dumb to get it
>Why isn't this actor is more movies?
>Deserved a nomination
>Didn't deserve a domination
It was entry tier shitposting.

>tfw no autistic gf to collect shitposting copypastas with

Yes, and the amazing thing is that all over the site you find wildly different communities all unique, spectacular, and fucked up in their own glorious ways.

So the only way to read reviews will be lost if the forums go away?

Politics board was Sup Forums with more libtards.

Also many folks rated upcoming race based movies 4/10s and called numale's finest the worst movie of all time.

I think Amazon is just doubling down and they foresaw the chance of getting rid of IMDb.

Why can't they shut down the main message boards but keep up the film/tv show page message boards up? Those are the ones most of us use.

Obviously it was not bad at all, but these are all liberal news articles that make things up to get offended over.

>all this ad hominem without facts to back him up

60% of hollywood is jewish. Just a coincidence right?

It was a gotcha moment, your unintentional comedy damage control aside. You admitted what you were in your OP by accident because you aren't smart enough to connect even two very close dots.

That headline is from a fucking Gizmodo article. It's the same thing people will say when these jizz scented goony beard blogs close down.

>population with highest IQ often found in high paying jobs

wow much conspiracy very lizard people

REEEEE

Out of habit I typically browse the IMDB page of a movie I have just finished watching. I remember some crazy dude on the American Sniper board that had set up shop and would only post there. I just checked and surprise surprise two years later and he still posted there every single day though it looks like because of Trump he has migrated to IMDB's politics board.

If Sup Forums was distilled into a single user his name would be timbermisc

I'm not the OP you retard

>Bitches about affirmative action
>THERE'S TOO MUCH REPRESENTATION OF X IN Y AND IT'S NOT FAIIRRRRRR

What did they mean by this?

They're killing comments on movies too? Wtf

Opinions are dangerous

Leftist SJWs cry just as hard about Hollywood as alt right SJWs do, which casts your agenda in a pretty riotously-hilarious light. Two "opposite" extremes are both oppressed by Hollywood propaganda. It's almost like they're exactly the same and should be sterilized.

Have you ever considered that Jews find their way into positions of wealth, prestige, and power because we make better choices than you?

Sup Forums seems more inteligent that the imbd boards

>jizz scented goony beard blogs

what did you just call my favorite actress foot discussion board?

Pretty much every decent news site had to disable comments because theres too many white people that sit around typing nigger into the comment box.

They've slowly been coming back but if they're visible by default its not a good website

This. Not even /r9k/ can be compared

I went to find an example and got one in only one try

where will people like this go now?

Here? There's hundreds of posts like that every hour here. Fucking retard. They're all alt right anime virgin celebrity worshipers.

Yeah sure that's it.

All those deleted but archived comment threads on left leaning sites which featured nothing offensive but DID point out how the article was full of lies or half truths....forget about that it was those pesky bigoted racist g--ergaters at it again

You need a hefty dose of zyklon b, professor Shekelberg.

Not surprising considering they deleted all manner of old posts across their boards recently.

It's almost like they don't want to allow dissenting opinions.

Oh well, guess we'll see something take its place.

How many times have you niggers posted this "I got it in the first try" shit on the last hour?

You realize that we've all seen the alt right spergs sperging out in the comments section on every website, so your absurd lies don't do anything. You deranged pathological liars are hilarious.

Those message boards were fucking trash anyway

I'm certain that guy is Indian.

>pretending africans don't exist

mighty shameful

This so much

Hollywood kikes aren't smart, they're just nepotistic.

Last thread was very constructive and positive for 250 posts then you showed up and very conspicuously shit on it until it hit autosage.

This thread, you got in early to destroy the whole thing singlehandedly.

Fuck. Off.

(((Nice)))

Can't have these goyim bad mouthing our industry

Movie criticism is antsemitic

Lurk more fag

>turn place meant to the discussion of movies into everything but discussing movies
>it gets closed

Woah, who could have seen it.

>muh alt right
Back to facebook, faggot.

I know there's a lot of "they had a message board" posts but I can really see this killing their site traffic and fucking them in the long run.

People didn't go to verge or whatever for the comments sections they went for the clickbait articles so when they killed comments whatever.

But killing movie discussion on a fucking movie database?

don't give hiroyuki any ideas now

So the only way to stop the alt right racists at this point is just to get rid of the whole internet, and you support that?

It's amazing how relentless this slimy big nosed kike is though, acting as if a few posts on an anime image board will change anyone's perception of his parasitic race

IMDb was right up there with QUORA for rabid fuckwiteracy

I got banned from both for posting a photo of my dads cock

I remember when they made the politics and religion board because Soapbox became the Sup Forums beta.

It's amazing how your rhetoric proves how obviously brainwashed you are and you still think you're a human with human opinions.

do I even want to ask?

This actually makes me kind of sad. Every time I finish watching a movie I go to IMDB's message boards to see what people thought about it. There was a lot of shit, but sometimes there were interesting arguments or theories. No matter how old or obscure a movie was, I could always go see some kind of discussion(even if they were dead 95% of the time. Perusing the boards felt like going through some kind of internet time capsule). I can't really get that on Sup Forums or any other message board since only threads about recent or popular stuff gets any attention here(And you're lucky to get any kind of discussion that isn't just shitposting and memes).
I'm going to miss it.

>because of nepotism

fixed that for you, you filthy jewish rat.

We're lucky Sup Forums is just middle class dropouts. Because once/if economic conditions deteriorate further, then Sup Forums ideologies will be taken up by lower class whites, and they are not timid. It is an extremely unintelligent idea, as the left incessantly encourages, to mock any politically minded group for "not being aggressive and violent enough." If you can believe it, that is not a difficult state of mind to achieve. It is GOOD that Sup Forums are a bunch of shy teenagers from alcoholic families. That is something to thank God for.

>"absurd lies"
>about ARCHIVED comment sections which prove they were deleted for wrongthink

I bet you were sweating while you typed that huh?

Who are these people that ecstatic and celebrating message boards being shut down? Especially ones as bland and benign and autistic as IMDB's?

WHY is it a good thing?

Why don't you go out and make some real friends instead of blaming the Jews for "taking away" your internet message board, neckbeard?

bad social anxiety I bet, I would have it too if I looked like you did.

What, because you say so? One of god's chosen people? In the real world, if you press anyone enough, everyone hates you. You are scum. All of you filth have to be genocided

here look you can make the brainwashing malfunction

Stop making "fuck you" replies over and over while other people are trying to express nostalgia or grief, just shut the fuck up and get out of here, you're being one of those "hateful spergs that ruin discussions" that you talk about

>timid
No one would hate niggers if they were timid.

>You realize that we've all seen the alt right

Fuck off back to wherever you came from newshit