Symmetry

best flags autism thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI0hvm10AHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMERİCAN FLAG İS ONLY USEFUL FOR WİPE YOUR ASHHOLE AFTER YOU SHİT

Don't you have an airport to die at roach?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI0hvm10AHo

this

Ok. What did I win?

HP

This flag always reminds me of first-aid... I always associate it with medical assistance before a country.

Also it's a square... lol that's fucking gay.

ALOHA SNACKBAR!!!
LULULULULULULULULULULULULULU
*EXPLODES VEST*

What's with Canada and the leaf. Serious question. Seems to have only come around with your flag chance

Well you do also confuse the Rod of Asclepius with the Caduceus, so that doesnt wonder me.

Here are the 25 flags of the cantons (states). (Please ignore the one marked JU, it does not exist).

Swiss flag is fuggin tight

what do you mean?

national sovereignty and a sane immigration policy, coupled with the ability to buy guns to defend your property?

I would totally move my grimy american mutt ass to switzerland if it wasn't so ahrd (also I have found a private island that is over 150 acres for 600,000 USD and in a rainy pine zone)

coolkidsflag.jpg

Still butt blasted by raid blast?

TURKISH AIRPORT ONLY USEFUL FOR DYING

Step up your game summerfags.
True Autism is here

St. George's cross is my favorite. Very striking and clean.

noticed

also; one of the most beautiful flags, and the nation with the greatest geopolitifcal location on earth

isle of man and other triskelion flags are bretty pased.

Or here the ones of all our municipality and districts (not quite the same as in the anglosphere). ALL are square.

I just noticed..... the two flags up right corner look like Baratheon and Lannister.

needs more islam inshallah

oh also
>symmetrical autism flag

I really like this flag

one thing I hate about the Jews is that they took one of the most aesthetically pleasing symbols; the hexogra, and took it for themselves

that's the true shame. The jews took one of the greatest symbols.