LOL TRUMP

>LOL TRUMP

I've 5 minutes into this special and already cringing. Please tell me he comes up with something more original then just generic trump jokes?

he's married
bill "i hate nigger wives" married to an african-american
of course he's generic

doesnt this faggot know that his audience is the average joe white male? this is comedy for jewish hipsters

he's only good when he's recently divorced.

Why don't you watch it and fucking find out? Or are you another useless memeing fuck?

Burr's material is still as good as it was on his last special, but you cunts just want to capslock "cuck" over everything.
The audience in that special was pretty quiet and kinda dead, but it's still another fine show by ol' Billy Coppercrawtch theeeere.
The sign language bits about the gorilla were great, one moment of which in particular had me in a fucking kink

Either watch it or don't, but stop complaining about a good piece of work that you may or may not have seen, you fucking cancer

t. cuck-lord

"everything is worth hearing" - fedora owning bernie voter

It gets better after that but then he starts goes back to muh racism about 3/4 through and finishes on some shitty joke about a gorilla.

Sup Forums is overrun with underage le anonymous leejun sekret club dipshits who parrot nonsense into infinity. Its pathetic.

The venue he was performing in was relatively small, I think he wanted the special to have a hushed effect in addition to this new rambling style he's trying out. I enjoyed it a lot, I was scared it was all gonna be rehashed material in the beginning but like you said it picked up fast.

He still talks shit on SJWs, women, and generally thrives on political incorrectness. Anyone claiming otherwise is just showing their ass

End yourself

As soon as someone uses the word "cringe" or "cringing" I immediately wish harm upon their stupid, meme-speaking ass

>Sup Forums is overrun with underage le anonymous leejun sekret club dipshits who parrot nonsense into infinity. Its pathetic.

You can tell that they spam these threads in hopes of turning the board against the new special

>not enjoying memeing
why are you even here?

what a pathetic triggered cuck you are. he makes fun of hillary and fat people, 2 of the cucked rights favorite targets. bill isnt political. stop being such a fucking pussy

>just eat this shit sandwich, whats wrong its got mustard and bread, your two favorite things on a sandwich. stop being such a fucking pussy

I get it, schools out for the weekend and you can't get on facebook cause everyone you know makes fun of you. Doesn't mean I'm just gonna roll over while you shit up the most unique message board on the internet.

why are nu-males so fucking sensitive?

>everyone who disagrees with me is underage.

>most unique message board on the internet
>basically known for shitposting, endless shitposting
>gets a hissyfit when he sees a shitpost

Is this real world?

lmao go back to Sup Forums you fucking chimp

riveting stuff thanks

You know why it's unique? Because we can say the exact same shit you don't want us to say you fucking kike bastard.

You can't expect the memelord children of Sup Forums to actually watch anything. It's easier to just repeat phrases that other anonymous shithawks have posted over and over again. There's no discussion here.

Everyone who likes memes is. That or very severely brain damaged beyond healing. In any case if you repeat or like memes you should be permabanned everywhere until you develop an actual sense of humor.

he looks like a real life middle aged charlie brown trolling for dirty dicks at a country western themed gay bar here

get it together bill

his podcasts are always better than his specials

> "You put the cookies in there, don't blame me."
> "Say it with me: SHAME!"

It's still him.

>Why the fuck are you moaning at ME? I didn't do it!

Completely paraphrasing, but he's still the same Burr. I don't know what all the projecting fuckers ITT are talking about.

Aww what's the matter. Did the mean comedian make fun of emperor Trump? Why don't you go cry about it in your safe space.