Notice something?

Notice something?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10613133/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, you sucker-punched both times, but still lost.

kek

look at the bot mid left

Shut the fuck up stipo
You fought with us both times.

All I see is what will soon be ours.

strawpoll.me/10613133/r

votes are in!!

Rich Mountain germans that speak weirdly left out both times?

Not really, but I might as well make this thread interesting.

Move Britain to cuck resistance.

Didn't Switzerland lose a war and then sign a treaty agreeing that they would never go to war again except in defense?

Sealand wasn't sovereign yet?

Weird how they're surrounded by both opposing forces and were left to chill in piece.
Only degenerates or barbarians get invaded.

Take a look at their terrain.
Theres no reason to flank France via switzerland due to its rough and highly defensible terrain.
Same in WW2 while it was planned (Operation Tannenbaum) there was no reasons to waste ressources on a strategic unimportant but hard (terrain) enemy. And the german main doctrine of blitzkrieg wouldve been useless (again terrain).They also had set up forts and hidden cannons to lead a bloody and tough guerilla war against invaders after retreating into thr mountains. So why bother with them while a world war is going on.
Tl;dr: terrain makes conquering it hard and makes it easily defensible, strategically unimportant, neutral, prepared for attacks and Noone wants to lose their shekels

we're cuck resistance now!

Sealand was a WW2 defense blockade so no.

No you're not.

Muslims make up like 4-5M of our 64.1M population. Rest are the queens loyal subject.

Muslims make up like 4-5M of our 64.1M population. Rest are the queens loyal subjects and pals of our friend, Nige.

The number of mudslimes will increase. They will out bread u in 2 generations. Its over for Western Europe. Unless we start a race war and gas all mudslimes. Until then its game over

Muslims make up like 4-5M of our 64.1M population. Rest are the queens loyal subjects and pals of our friend, Nige the Liberator.

It's 2.5m actually

shill edition

There are some countries that are in the wrong categories.
Croatia for example has 1,47% muslims while russia has 6,5 percent.
And austria has 6% but is somehow less cucked than norway with 2,7%.
>inb4 elections
Half of the country voted for a far-left ex-commie over a center right conservative and Greece is led by a leftist fag but still ranked highly.
Update your chart senpai.

^
^
^
^
^
First post bestest post :^))

wtf are Ireland doing so high? the FUCK man

kek

fpbp

Erm Muslims make up 2.8 million of the UK's total population.

The percentage is around 4.6%.

Idiots.

We took 12 migrants since the crisis started

FUCKING GERMANY WIN ONCE WHEN WE JOIN YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did the dutch seajews manage to stay out of the war in wwi? They seem pretty close to the action ie lerapeofbelgium.gif ,small,flat and rich

Does that include white Muslims?

czechd

If any other European country posted this, I might take it with a grain of salt.

Reminder that those muslims are not there because of the EU. The cucking will continue

thats literally Japan?

>Reminder that those muslims are not there because of the EU. The cucking will continue

They are there because of new labour, but guess what all their blairites are gone

Sweden stayed neutral in both wars.
Maybe they got guilt and are now at the forfront of retaralism because of that?