/ausnz/

Where's everybody at.

gruss gott austria

LEB: Low Eduction Brain

Griass di

This isn't MENA. Leave.

How rude

I'm very suicidal. How should I do it boys?

Drug overdose. Do it.

Why don't Australians like Melbourne?

Will it affect how I look? I don't want to spook my family or anyone else that finds me.

I could literally beat up every single one of you pathetic general posting fuck

hello australia, I was thinking about you earlier today and I came to the realization that I've been very rude to you these past years. you may have remembrance of a lebanese flag being hostile to you for no apparent reason. I wish to ask for your forgiveness my little australia. all the bad things I said were offensive and uncalled for. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive and love

try it

okay I'll stop posting now

*glasses you*

generals are for losers lmao faggots

Hey lads.

Stop stealing my trip

Make a unique tripcode with tripcode generator lad.

Choc chip ice cream lads?

I have a secret Leb. Can you guess what it is?

Nah that's a pretty fag thing to do desu

Get some oreos, heat them up and have them with the ice-cream. It's the shit.

give a hint

I have some products that I want to sell to Aussies.
How do I do it? eBay and gumtree don't seem too good.

Some meme-spouting people on chans aren't "Australians"

That picture I posted was the hint.

no need leb user, hostility and banter is apart of Sup Forums

Ahh. You've asked me this before.

and we can't even keep our general going

Basket-Baal ?

Miss me?

Don't do it.

>I don't want to spook my family
Don't kill yourself then, Christ.

Because it's gommie, immigrant loving, SJW central. And they seem to think that when they speak, they speak for the whole nation and can't seem to handle it when the rest of the country tells them otherwise.

Y-yes

Did you give a good answer at that time?

>haven't played an video games in over 2 months

who /fixingtheirlife/ here?

Well I have free time so I'm on only tonight. Saw this thread by chance and decided to post for the sake of it. Not gonna post on MENA tho. How have you been?

hahaha nope

Getting that Witcher 3 NG+ going on

I need a gf to fix my life. Haha.

>girl messages me first 2 days ago
>phone has been dead all weekend

fucked it again lads

Trying to quit Sup Forums?
And nothing much m8. Same shit. Uni, work and home. Wbu?

>he doesn't have an emergency power bank.

oh la dee da

>Trying to quit Sup Forums?
Not entirely just trying to live more in the real world. I feel like I was getting too into my Baal persona, not very healthy f a m.
>Wbu?
About the same, still looking for a job. Where do you work?

why does the aussie govt exclude people with nz citizenships from running for office? we're basically the same lmao

do you think all the wealthy kiwis over there are sleeper agents or some shit lol

because ur gay LOL

Wanna be a poli? Become a State.

Das rite new zealand you are our rightful clay, remember that.

ahh FUGgg u got me :DDD

wanna bum lol no homo

a what now

>British clay claiming British clay
Simmer down colonial.

this isn't brit now fuck off would you

>wanna bum lol no homo
yeah haha

I am an honourary Australian

>Not entirely just trying to live more in the real world. I feel like I was getting too into my Baal persona, not very healthy f a m.
Same here senpai. I'm trying to meet more people myself. All of my friends are from highschool and I feel like I should branch out more.

>About the same, still looking for a job. Where do you work?
Supermarket...
My mate told me he could get me a job in security but I don't have time baka

I'm gonna assume you're fresh out of highschool. Three years time you'll barely speak to your highschool friends, even the ones you were really close with. Do you have any uni friends?
>Supermarket...
Doing what?

>Do you have any uni friends?
Nope.

>Doing what?
Unpacking shit.

CEO of Westfarmers.

Was I right about the fresh outta highschool? The best way to make friends in uni is to make friends with girls. They're much more sociable and will have a bigger friend group to introduce you to (the prettier the girl the bigger the group). Easiest method to do this is to find a good looking lass with a fat friend and just befriend the fat friend. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

>Was I right about the fresh outta highschool?
Last year so yeah m8.
>The best way to make friends in uni is to make friends with girls. They're much more sociable and will have a bigger friend group to introduce you to (the prettier the girl the bigger the group). Easiest method to do this is to find a good looking lass with a fat friend and just befriend the fat friend. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Tbh I'm pretty bad at talking to girls if I'm not a bit drunk (yeah I know I'm a beta)

>I'm pretty bad at talking to girls
The trick with talking to anyone new, not just girls, is to ask open ended questions. For example, change "how are you today" to "tell me about your day" it makes them go from giving you a few sentence answers which take the conversation nowhere and make things awkward to them opening up a lot more options in the conversation.

Yeah I know all this m8. It's just I used to be pretty ugly when I was younger so I'm not used to girls being nice lmao.

Like sometimes I'd notice a girl staring and my first instinct would be to look away instead of make eye contact or smile or some shit.

Vanilla extract on vanilla icecream

You'll be fine mate, the worst that can happen is they laugh at you which in the grand scheme of things isn't a major problem. Well Leb I'm gonna go but not before entrusting you with a major assignment. I want you to continue spreading the word of El while I'm gone. El posting is an art form so treat it as such.

Any of you guys care to post me some proof what that Chinese chick in the "No" campaign ad said, being that gay crap in schools becomes compulsory overseas
Probably a fuckton of swede shit

No worries m8 :^)

I've had enough of this whole faggot talk, what is /aus/ voting for?

Well... go on.. I wanna see babbys first El post before I leave.

(Guy you replied to)
I don't care too much about them getting it on, however this western brand of gay culture, in which it overrides and replaces their original culture is cancerous and destructive to society. If the gay community weren't so much of a community and just a bunch of gays i would vote yes, but since it isn't I have to vote no

JUST