Honest question:

Honest question:

This has probably been tried (like with Ausfags) but why doesnt the government just immediately deport anyone convicted of a serious crime? We could put men on one island, women on another and just set up a coast gaurd patrol with two or three .50 cals to take care of anyone trying to escape.

>no more paying to """rehabilitate"""
>no paying meals/incarseration fees from taxes
>every jail is now minimum security with longest stay lasting 5 or so years
>niggers gone
>no guilt for libtards because they get a fair deal on island

Only downside I can see is some job loss for wardens/jail personnel.

We could give them basic necessities like rice for food and water and leave them to their business. Plenty of islands off jorthern BC coast which are uninhabited.

Forgot to include we could separate by island. Like have nigger island, spic island, hitler island (for whites), jewry island. Could even give certain landmarks names like babboon bay on nigger island.

this is nothing like the ausfags.
they have no chance to colonize the island and farm there.
you are sending people to be brutalized by the warlords who will take over those islands and their gangs.
setting people to harsher punishment is one thing, letting a none governmental power administer the punishment is another.
this isnt even a conservative/liberal debate, this is simply unconstitutional in any western country.

Just deport them to Mexico, would save a fortune and show Mexico who's boss.

No way its perfectly reasonable. They have every opportunity to overthrow the warlords. Let them behave like animals amongst themselves I say.

you are revoking the state obligation to defend its civilians. criminals, but still civilians. this is unconstitutional.

JEW
E
W

But I like Mexican food. And I feel like theres less control when theyre on the same landmass.

Just send everyone to Africa. They can have their own Australia.

i'm moving to canada next month and will find faggots such as yourself to throat fuck.

Stop trying to have a serious debate.

The word CIVILian comes from the word civil meaning reasonable and fair. If some nigger rapes a child how is that civil? They're not civilians. You're using guilt as a weapon to emotionally oppress. Shame on you.

Just start #blaxit

Give it two weeks and the guards will be running women between the islands in exchange moonshine.

Pretty much what happened here.

Is there not enough shitposting on the net that you wish to create another Australia

Why not send them all to Hawaii? thats an island.

ill take that to heart.

actually it comes from the roman numeral CIV representing the number of memebers of the senate.

I feel like it should be an uninhabited island. They wont need too much room either and coast guards can live on mainland if its not too far off shore.

>What is Alcatraz

You just explained why nationalism should be world wide, not globalism.

When one island is superior to the rest, the other islands can beg to be it's colony. If not, they can fuck off and keep their independence.

And when someone commits a crime we say they are "removed from civilization" ie. they are not CIVILians. Fucking jew.

Too small. Need one large island. Less interventionism.

no one says that m8.
the only thing the got removed from civilization is doom stacks.

Sorry, guess they dont say it in jewtopia.

>unconstitutional
Looks like someone wants to be the first resident on jew island

damn all them dumb laws!
sept muh 2nd medment!