OFFICIAL WHITE SOX CELEBRATION THREAD

our boy Q will always bleed black and white, truly the hero we don't deserve

he def bleeds

Based Q. White Sox to the end.

we need more anime in here

I could foresee Sale getting shelled in his first postseason action but Q? Even if it's the cubs it doesn't make sense.

I always thought back then if we somehow snuck into the postseason even as a WC, having Sale and Q as a 1-2 would give a real high chance of winning it all.

I guess not.

What am in for when the "other" team win the WS this year?

t. Angels fan

I'm not shit posting until the game ends or LA scores 5 more runs.

No need to temp fate bros.

This.

Find a safespace.

nurse and kahnle are on the yankees not the dodgers. Dodgers on cruise control man, no worries

It's okay. They already took Q out so his line is final regardless of the rest of the game.

How about some Ozzie pics to waste away the time?

We can instead laugh about things that are final and did definitely confirm happen, like tigers getting gardy

>9-0

>score one run
>fans go nuts even though they're still down 8 runs

bump

I'm not an anime fag but since this is a White Sox thread, post anime.

see

so who are you fags rooting for in the worlds eries?

I gotta go with the yaks desu, back our guys nurse, kahnle and latoddunn

man do I hate latoddunn and nurse for being so shit with us and then suddenly being good enough for them
But it certainly isnt the first time this shit has happened to us

latoddunn was alright, just shit with risp, he wasn't complete dogshit like dnnn and ladunn at least. nurse was alright also just prone to blow ups a bit too often, maybe shouldn't have been closer thriving in his new role with the yaks

trips of realism truth

who is your seiyuufu my weaboo shitposting friends?
for me, it's Miyuki Sawashiro

>11-1

almost time

Radio thread? I want to hear some tears

we did it bros

CUBS LOSE!

LET THE SHIT POSTING BEGIN!!!!!!!

>cusb

kind of anticlimactic desu

I cant do it bros. I just cant laugh or shitpost at them this year. its a sigh of relief for sure but other than that, eh

I just would rather our own team get its dhit together hopefully as soon as next year

this is the power of hope I guess

Thanks for the help :^)

>two years ago we had more posts than the mets celebration thread
not as exciting this year, probably since they won last season. fucking indians, glad they got reverse swept by the yaks

yeah things are different now

especially because we lost the hardware too because fucking james shields and mike pelfrey and derrek holland fuck all those guys

still fuck the cubes glad they're out

i only hope the Indians pull a royals and fade back down as we hopefully rise up

its been too damn dark on the southside for too long. when will finally be our fucking time? hopefully soon.

hard to see them not being good for the next few years. twins should be good also it'll be tough

yeah, stupid pipe dream

but as long as we're good then there's a chance to overcome those challenges

god please I hope we're good

I can never root for New York. Even after 9/11 I was heartened by the Diamondbacks win.

>cubes win last year
>White Sox won one of the worst world series ever played

11-1

Someone is upset

We need more anime.

Look at all this shitposting. 3 straight NLCS, a World Series, win 2 straight division titles, the best record in baseball last year, 92 wins this year.

Where are the literally who’s? I don’t see the lights on in Guaranteed rape in October.

>tfw i've been so depressed that the cubs won last year I haven't watched a single baseball game this year and probably never will again

The frustration rises

youre missing out bro

Literally Who’s fans still living in 2005 and acting like Konerko was Babe Ruth

>projecting Schwarber-Ruth comparisons onto another fanbase
There's only one fanbase as deluded as yours, sorry.

How pathetic does one have to be to get this butthurt and shitpost at a team that finished under .500 for the 5th year in a row and hasn't made the postseason for 9 years and counting?

>2005

More like 2018

Remember when the literally who’s almost moved to Tampa in the 90s because they have no actual fans and nobody cares about them? Good times

See
This is just sad.

God I hated that shit. Was so glad when he got sent to the minors lol

Remember when the Sox weren’t in an area that was nothing but niggers, and they weren’t owned by a Jew who only cares about the bulls?

>tfw jewsdorf will keep being jewsdorf and not sign anyone good ever and the sox will be mediocre even after two or three of the prospects become elite
probably won't be able to resign abroo either

please god no

josavior is the face of the team, they better throw every money at him

S E E T H I N G

I’m not a cubs fan you retard

White Sox fans I got a question as an Oakland A's fan

What is the relationship like between Cubs and Sox fans in Chicago? Here in the Bay Area the Giants are obviously the massive team and the A's are the small team, and A's fans usually hate the Giants but Giants fans are indifferent towards and even support the A's in the playoffs a lot

Is it the same with the Cubs and Sox? Cubs are the big team that sometimes support White Sox, but White Sox are the small team that hate the Cubs?

>chubsfans so pathetic they resort to picking on the handicapped kid in the wheelchair
Not all of us can have owners who aren't shitty jews who only care about money you insecure fags.

described in one word,

cutthroat

>Before 1985 and reinsdorf ruining the white sox, the sox were the more popular team. Outdrawing the cubs 44-40 in attendance since 1901
>All the times the cubs got better attendance before 84 was thanks to bandwagoners jumping onto the cubs thanks to them winning pennants or making the posteason for the first time in decades
Can't make this shit up

Mutual hate.

reinsdorf is literally the devil

>you will never watch that world series live
feels fucking bad man

I'm not a nazi but shit like this makes me wish Hitler won WWII.

>hire hawk harrelson as gm in 86. He goes on to fire tony larussa and dave dombrowski and trades future 6 time all star bobby bonilla
>threatens to move to an dead market in tampa because he's too cheap to build a new stadium here
>was one of the major players in the 94 strike
>signed a deal where he doesn't have to pay extra money as long as the season attendance doesn't reach a certain number
There's more in there and I'm not even counting the bulls, but seriously fuck jerry

I always wonder if cubs fans are on our side against jerry because of the bulls.

I mean just look at them! FUCKING LOOK AT THEM! Tonight's game was literally an affront to god.

Fuck Jerry.

The Sox drew more fans in the early 90s too, no?

>that starting lineup
Made me want to kms desu

>be White Sox
>have World Series caliber team in 1994
>your own Jew owner causes strike that cancels season before playoffs begin

Thanks to new comiskey being built. Once that excitement died down and the strike (once again, fuck jerry) the sox haven't drew more since

Hitler was right.

>be white sox
>have world series champions caliber team in 1919
>jew players throw it for money because jew owner wouldn't pay
>almost ruin baseball

it's just tradition

>be white sox
>have world series champion caliber team in 1960
>crazy owner trades 6 future all stars away for washed up players
>don't go to playoffs for another 23 years
It really is

Do you think WHITE sox is just a way to cover up how jewy they are?

black sox centennial in 2019, sox worlds eries champions and redemption confirmed

or they throw it again and ruin baseball forever

>1900s
>1910s
>1960s
>1990s
Now these are lifelong fans. How old are you grandpas?

If Jewry throws it, so help me god...

This is the mentality all soxbros need to have about the cusb shitting the bed tonight, all we need to worry about now is our own progress

POLICE CHASE! TURN ON KCAL 9!

GREATEST NIGHT TO BE FROM LA

though for the purposes of this thread, especially Eloy Jimenez's

OOPS WRONG CELEBRATION THREAD, OH WELL

>the cubs could have had possibly the number 1 and 2 prospects in baseball in torres and jimenez
>trade them away for a guy who choked in every round of the playoffs last year and a guy who choked in the elimination game this year

>cubes

Our progress is good. Q and Sale were both sleeper agents. Indians choking so much is going to haunt them. Twinks was a fluke. Only real competition in a couple years will be the Yankees.

>klubshit and bauer are permanently shook
>ramirez was a fluke
>brantley and bruce out
>bullpens are turbulent as fuck and the indians one is getting old and losing guys anyway

bros the indians will be shit in like 2 years

twins will be decent but never great. This division is >ours

also
>tfw Jimenez is the next Stanton
>tfw Kopech and Hansen will be like having two Verlanders
>tfw Moncada will be the best switch hitter since Chipper Jones
>tfw Abroo is the best first baseman in the AL
>tfw Collins will be like Kyle Schwarber but actually able to catch so far more valuable
>tfw Yolmeme is actually a pretty good player
>tfw Avishit might actually be a pretty good player also
>tfw Robert and Rutherford won't be busts
>tfw Rodon, Giolito, Lopez and Fulmer will all be decent

worlds eries literally inevitable

All part of da plan u faggits. Da system will be there. See u fags in da 2019 series

Hayami Saori

Marina Inoue

now if only we could clear out those yuppies and their stupid yacht piers and build the stadium on the lake shore...

imagine sitting on the 1st base side. looking out at lake michigan, look to your left, see the best skyline in NA

>the piece of rebar DESU is swinging should have been build to make above described stadium

typed (T)he (B)ig (H)urt , and got desu'd

how long can we keep this thread alive? will it survive Kneel League posting?

Wait, SOX is a team? I thought it was just a hats brand used by rappers

It can be both

White Sox