Why do other cities aside New York and LA even have sports teams?

Clearly, we're the only two cities that fucking matter and that everyone wants to live in.

Both of those cities are shitholes, and literally un-American

>america is living on a farm and driving your truck 30 minutes into a 2-square block hub with one grocery store and one gas station

The 1930's are over, Chuck.

>multiculti brown shitholes with no identity except for the foreigners they bus in to work cash registers
>even the "whites" are just transplanted trash from other states
lmao

Jews have to resort to new things to get money

New York is alright to visit every once in a while, but there is no good reason to go to LA let alone live there.

I don’t get it either family.

>inb4 flyover mental gymnastics

If you live outside the coasts or the northeast, you might as well just kill yourself lol

ironically on the global stage, NY and LA are as american as you can get. but of course, the flyover resident dislikes anything different from his small town

What do flyovers do to pass the time? Play cards or something?

*loses to the giants*

>>multiculti brown shitholes with no identity
they certainly have more identity than the thousands of rural and suburban towns with all the same restaurants and stores and cookie cutter city plans

fuck off

what the fuck is a Boston? no one outside of america even knows where it is

The SF Bay Area, ofc.

Impregnate their cousins

I can tell you're from one of big coastal cities and haven't served or traveled much.

The vast majority of America does not look like NY or LA. Far from it.

Suck my dick, faggot

yasssssss op!

Then the vast majority of America is a fucking shit hole

what the fuck is a Bay Area? Most people wouldnt know if you're talking about Tampa or Maryland.

i would rather live on the surface of the sun than live in either of those two cities

t. hillary clinton

imagine willingly depriving yourself of experiencing the full extent of one of the largest, greatest countries in the world.

Literally moved from rural America at 18 and travelled around a lot. Lived in chicago key west miami and montana. Stayed in LA too for a year and enjoyed it but now im home and ill never move again. If youre single and young the city is great but id never raise a family there

NYC is okay but LA is a poverty stricken shitpit.

only customers like Cuckherd would actually say this, ironically he comes from a pseudo-flyover state

Suburban sprawl maybe but rural America is as far from cookie cutter as it gets

>washington state
>flyover

Rural America needs to be nuked. If your state isnt touching an ocean or very large body of water, you need to be nuked and removed from existence.

California in general is GOAT

>everything between LA and NYC is just farms and pickup trucks
Do coastals actually believe this or is it just banter?

The vast majority of America isn't small towns or farmer who work their own land anymore. America has overwhelmingly become suburbs of major metropolises

ok

only northern California is, spic.

I live in Phoenix which is pretty much LA minus the rampant poverty and I agree. You can see all the important shit in LA in a single day and then what?

it's just banter m8, I appreciate what you do

>SF Bay Area
>relevant

Sorry, whats relevant about rice a roni and a fucking bridge? SF doesn't have finance like NYC, or tech and entertainment like LA

And this is why Hillary lost the election.

Then you swim in the browns and homeless every day

>coastal fags
>going anywhere that doesn't have marijuana dispensaries and shitty clubs with overpriced liquor
of course they believe it.

>i live in a flyover state two states over i-it's pretty much the same thing
I know you're bandwagoning the dodgers but at least don't pretend to be part of the state as well, you pathetic worm.

He said SF

Not relevant either.

You think tourists from Europe or China visit SF like they do LA or NYC? It's a flyover shithole city like a Seattle

You're getting sloppy now.

This, northern California away from the spics and niggers and all the other non-whites and liberal degenerates is great. Expensive though.

You’re trolling right? Or just stupid?

most tech and industry is literally in the bay area. LA lost most of their industry to them, and even entertainment is moving now to Atlanta. that's why LA is lagging behind SF in equitable work.

They're all we hear about from the outside when it comes to America.

>SF
>Tech

You mean San Jose. Most people don't equate silicon valley with San Francisco, you stupid Bay Area faggot.

Ask ANY out of stater who they associate Silicon Valley with, 99/100 will say LA

>two states over
commiefornian edumacation gentlemen.

I'm referring to the fact we're a sprawly city in a subtropical desert, otherwise I wouldn't associate it with an abject shithole like yours. Obviously Phoenix is much richer and cleaner than LA and doesn't have an infrastructure that hasn't been repaired since the 50s like you spics do.

>San Fagcisco faggot trying to leech off of San Jose
back to your AIDS infested closet with you.

>muh state is best state

I dont think this semen slurping site is for me

>Ask ANY out of stater who they associate Silicon Valley with, 99/100 will say LA
[citation needed]

You’re a bad a troll dude. NYC LA and SF are top 3 in tourist and all 3 places are GOAT of the USA I bet you’re literally from a flyover area

>Maryland
Absolutely disgusting

>actually mentioning tourists visiting your city like it's a good thing
Millions of people visit Honolulu too and it's a total craphole if you actually have to live there. It's only good for visiting.

>no pride in your state flyover or not
Yes, you have to go back

That’s blatantly false

Seriously, you're putting SF with LA and NYC? Are you fucking serious? I grew up in LA, and I didn't even know what state SF was in until I was 18

>Arizona
>two states over
Calicuckia education

>SF
>GOAT of the USA
If you're going by number of homeless and AIDS cases.

SF and NYC are the Tech GOATS
SF Tech > LA Tech
Why do you think MySpace failed and Facebook took over

This post is retarded

Whats up I-70 bro

That's cool I guess. Hasn't resulted in much foreign investment like LA generates.

And lets keep it sports

NYC has the Yankees
LA has the Warriors
SF has the ???????

This gets me everytime

I mean Lakers for LA

>SF
>tech
you mean San Jose.

No one thinks of San Jose as anything to do with SF either.

ITT flyover fags being fags like always

Meanwhile Cali Bros NY Bros Florida Bros just chilling being superior

>Florida not flyover

>post obvious bait thread
>get 70 replies from easily-triggered niggers
Ameri/sp/: not even once

PODUNK HAMLETS BTFO

San Jose is in the San Francisco Bay Area sir

I don't live in that state I live in Georgia, actually loved how you pea heads are so infuriated with your incompetence as a state and as a bandwagoner you just assumed I was from California.

>chilling
coastal niggers, everyone.

>I live in Georgia
I'm sorry

Please, find me any foreigner who's heard of San Francisco

Mexicans don't count

It's only bad if you're black

LA Strong

New York Sucks

I bet you don't even live in London

We like it that way. Enjoy your cultural enrichment :^D

Pretty much any Asian/Pacific Islander.

>LAfag defines how great a city is by the amount of shitskins that are familiar with it
can't make this stuff up, folks.

Everyone in Europe, because they're all faggots

>San Jose = Silicon Valley

wtf are you on about?

What sport is this

>a beaner saying this
Because of course

>Georgia hick proud of being a retard
checks out.

>I live in Georgia
all of my kek

That has nothing to do with what I replied to. Damn you’re dumb as fuck

The Dodgers and Yankees combined have 63 pennants, 38 championships, millions of fans and millions of butthurt haters

>flyover trash will defend this

>being this stupid

Why do poor people take pride in living in places like LA or NYC? These cities are awesome but only if you can afford living comfortably and have enough money to enjoy what the places have to offer. Yet there are a bunch of people like OP who probably live in some rundown shithole apartment in NYC and think they're living the life lol.

>wanting to live in LA
>ever