Can we have a scenes women will never understand thread?

Can we have a scenes women will never understand thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=rSB9VJcwQsc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo
youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg
youtube.com/watch?v=5Weaop_aiTg
youtu.be/4XtoewT5UHI
youtube.com/watch?v=ACwOU1Nkrys
youtube.com/watch?v=VXNfxK5Q2Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=NGvXu2Dl-B4
youtube.com/watch?v=trDsXlDJIbM
youtu.be/Cfl53K2u7cI
youtu.be/BWrG0hUbJFI
youtu.be/TXPsvv1sVdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo

Obligatory.

>mfw non-ironically like most of those films

might check the others out

cbf watching das boot tho

Someone post filosofing from stalker

youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg

>mfw my top 3 favorite films are on there

feels good mane

Most women understand stand by me though, agree with the others though

DUDE WOMEN DONT UNDERSTAND LOYALTYCOURANGEBROTHERHOODPRINCIPLESTRUST LIKE US MANLY MEN LMAO

literally this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Weaop_aiTg

there is no women in the world that can even barely understand this perfection

don't get so upset, they're genetically programmed that way mang

Tried to get my girlfriend to watch Her and she just kept talking and didn't even give a fuck. I hate women.

I remember watching that with my grandpa and two female cousins, and the girls kept asking, "Why would he do that to his brother? Why would he kill his own brother?"

why does he keep getting up

Anyone else come here not to hate on women, but simply to watch some classic scenes that make you feel?

>t. woman

Holy shit now this is acting. How has the art literally died over the last 20 years? Now we have normies calling Emilia Clark and Chris Pratt "top class actors". It seems your hired on appearance now and not talent. sad.

same. made the mistake of watching godfather 1&2 with my gf. she asked loots of things throughout the kino.

It seemed so real.

Michael was so far past anger that he was completely calm. And Fredo seemed like he genuinely knew that he fucked up royally. You don't get acting like that these days.

kek

there's a woman in that scene and she doesn't know wtf is going on

:(

why wouldnt women understand this? Do you think all women are the same?

good job user you got the joke!

Standing there like that, you remind me of a man who used to come to our house when I was young. My father used to say, "Watch this man." So I did, every time he came. And never once did he do anything remarkable. This one time, I was about the age of your son. Our house was overrun by partisan border guards. Dozens of them. My father was beaten, my mother was beaten, and this man, my father's friend, he was beaten. And I watched this man. Every time they hit him he stood back up again. So they hit him harder. Still, he got back to his feet. I think because of this they stopped the beating. They let him live. Cтoйкий мyжик... I remember them saying it. Cтoйкий мyжик. It sort of means, like, uh, "standing man." Standing man...

I shed one shameful manly tear at the end when he called him Cтoйкий мyжик during their goodbyes

>tfw girlfriend is actually intelligent and perceptive and has great taste in both movies and video games
>tfw shes also a 10/10 stunner, sweet, and completely doting
>has even paid my rent a couple times when ive been struggling
too bad she fucking yammers so much but hey shes a woman

this was great too bad Sup Forums hated it for making the russians look worse than the americans

>women dont understand men having a dick measuring contest

>Point Break directed by a female
>The Outsiders written by a female

>women amount honor and pride to "dick measuring contests"

This is why you're nothing but fleshy fuck holes and will never get paid as much as a man :^ )

youtu.be/4XtoewT5UHI

I doubt it girls like that do exist but they're not 10/10's I'd say shes an 8/10 hot and you perception of her is warped because you put her on a pedestal

youtube.com/watch?v=ACwOU1Nkrys

this one definitely, like they get what it means but not a big deal to them

based

it is a dick measuring contest

literally two male chimps chimping out to see who is the strongest chimp

daily reminder that you are a primate

>Her
I was gonna roast you but then I thought about it and I actually agree. Buried behind layers of quirky normie trash there is something valuable there.

shut the fuck up we both know youre some neet virgin. real pride is supporting yourself and contributing to society not just being a drain on your parents and jacking off to anime all day

>women think that's derrogatory

eh maybe youre right

The fields of Elysium.

it isnt derogatory, it is a biological fact

you dont get all wide eyed and thoughtful when you see two baboons having at each other in a zoo

this is no different

whoa dude i read the wikipedia article on evolutionary psychology too. blew my mind. stay woke!

>best guess for this image: Beauty
Why am I alone, user?

Yes. Standards have dropped significantly.

I'm speaking from experience, beta. You can't just add "real" to everything and suddenly it changes definitions to fit your deluded mind. If you can't tell that pride and/or honor are exactly what I'm describing and what is shown in what OP posted, then you are lost.

>The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback going through the mountains of a night, going through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on going. Never said nothin' going by, just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down. And when he rode past I seen he was carrying fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it 'bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was going on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold. And I knew that whenever I got there he'd be there.
>And then I woke up

youtube.com/watch?v=VXNfxK5Q2Qg

Watched this tonight. Such a good movie

youtube.com/watch?v=NGvXu2Dl-B4

Props to that extra for staying in character. Meanwhile...

Her.
Why does it pain me so much bros

There are real actors out there. It's hard, but we work the craft.

Holy hell, look at the guy behind him, nice teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=trDsXlDJIbM

youtu.be/Cfl53K2u7cI

youtu.be/BWrG0hUbJFI

youtu.be/TXPsvv1sVdw

You been in anything we might've seen?

No, I'm just starting out really. Local stuff.

Gotta see the positive, at least you'll get cucked by something made out of flesh and not a phone

>daily reminder that you are a primate
And the female genus of our sexually dimorph species isn't?

my Mother loved the shit of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Many of these are my girlfriends favourite films. But she is not western.

Hmm

It's not healthy to be in a relationship with someone you fundamentally hate because of your ideological identitarianism.
Break up with her.

I feel like women can understand space odyssey but if you want to know if your friend is secretly a normie show them that movie. It's a big normie filter, if your buddy didn't understand that movie you gotta take your crab legs somewhere else on movie night

> the clock ticking in the background

poetry