Amerismiles

Do Americans really do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=l_1FbjuJp4E

Is this scene an example of contrived comedic wackiness, or is it supposed to be a somewhat relatable and not-unheard-of experience for strangers in America to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5k-SiGPGZk?t=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Random people talking to each other
>for no reason
>in any city
>besides crazies

is it true that burgers consider you dangerous if your shoes are dirty?

Yes, that's why they microwave and refrigerate them every day

>Sitting on the train
>Americlap comes and plops down next to you
>"Hey, so what do you do?"

>eating greek kebab
>suddenly an american falls on my house
>i climb through the ruins
>HEY THERE WASSUP

I would just assume he is mental

only Californians do this

Why do they do it?

Yes it is true. This is what mainly pissed me off in Los Angeles on vacation. They don't even fucking know me, but act like I would be their family. On the other hand, if I would need help or do something against their white rules, they would fuck you up.

Niggers are at least honest about their feelings. No wonders why they hate those white piece of shits there.
youtu.be/d5k-SiGPGZk?t=28

>they would fuck you up
?

well... I was with my familly on the dinner. My grandma wanted to go to the mexican restaurant, but her new guy was a racist. Go figure right? White american...

We went there, becouse he didn't oppose that much and grandma wated to show us L.A. culture. When we were inside, wateing for the food, he was fucking nasty. Also he was fat.

I mean, mexicans are not fucking germans, or russians, they didn't try to wipe his whole nation form the earth, and we here don't treat germans or rusians like that. What mexicans did to amerifats they hate them so much. Ofcourse, he had this "smile" attitude all the time also. Rotten and toxic.

refering to this one

every photo of a yank looks like there's a guy outside the frame training at them with an assault rifle

Okay I guess I'll be the lad to give the actual answer.

No not really, that's just a stereotype because the yanks are (a bit begrudgingly) seen as having better dental work so it's become a bit of a subliminal part of many Europeans to make fun of them for their great big toothy smiles.

That answered absolutely nothing. You didn't even say what he did.

>Hey man, what's wrong? Lighten up bro!

autism
why are Greek houses made of paper?

This has happened to me irl

did someone get shot in the following minutes?

>sitting on the bus near the airport
>Aussies come aboard
>outgoing, loud, chadstrayans
>make small talk with them
>tell em about shit to do, good clubs in the area
>exchange phone numbers, hang out, make friends

>2 weeks later
>Britcucks get on bus near the airport
>ask them pleasant small talk, where are they from, what are they up to here?
>mumble and give half hearted embarassed answers
>tell them to enjoy their stay here in America
>they exit the bus with their wheelie bags
>th-thanks y-you too...

you euros are beta cuck virgins, learn to conversate like your Chad colonies

I'm going to be level with you lad I didn't read your story

>Do Americans really do this?
Yes, fuck these 'people'

why the fuck do you think he cares?

Sorry but there's nothing enjoyable about talking to strangers

Well I'm guessing because he (You)d my post in the first place

what chad is there in prattling like a hag in a sowing club?

Why is Malcolm Turnbull there?

>sitting in a bar with my friend
>drinking a beer complaining about how we're broke and can't afford coke tonight
>suddenly ameridudebro comes to our table asking if we know where to buy weed
>after some small talk he tells us he wants coke too
>take his group of 5 ameridudebros with us for a metro ride to meet our dealer
>tell them the coke is a bit more expensive than it normally is, they say it's way cheaper than where they come from
>end up with 1.5 grams of coke, one baggie from our dealer for bringing him business and 2 baggies from the amerilards
>still ask them for a key bump and they oblige
>part ways and enjoy the coke

god bless america ;__;7

literally how do you make friends then? Everyone's a stranger at some point.

>implying we want to make friends

idk Finland? tell me what's so macho about sitting in silence and hiding from others?

interesting, more curious though what did you and the rest think of LA? and the mexican or any other food you guys tried out?

what is macho is speaking when you actually have something to say

a true chad always knows how to carry a conversation. Filthy pekkas such as yourself will never understand.

Tbqh there's literally nothing wrong with making small talk with strangers as long as you act accordingly when the other person obviously doesn't want to talk for whatever reason.

attribute of the gash, and you bloody well know it deep in your ballsack

you realize Los Angeles is literally a city built off of being a fake piece of shit? There's even a saying, people here are more plastic then their tits. There's a difference between friendliness that's prevalent in America and the superficial cuntishness you get in Los Angeles.
t. works in Hollywood

what?... is that a circumcision joke?

You're better at making enemies huh Mario :^)

should have put an "an" in there: "an attribute of the woman"

wanted to use "the" instead of "a" to highlight women's depravedness. came out a bit unclear, though

I don't know if I can answer you, you live in that, this little details what differ. You would have to visit Europe. Americunts take us europeans as arrogant but, we just speak what we think more openly... I don't know. Maybe it's not bad, but for me it is silly, they act all the time but you can see this act, they will show you what they think but not directly.

yeah it might be that aswell... My grandma also had few operations on her face. In poland? it would be just silly, it didn't make her younger. xD

well this is not a secret, that you cannot compare Polish food to American food in general. Bread is more synthetic in USA, milk and other stuff... In comparison to food from your mal and fast foods, McDonalds KFC and Subways are realy tasty.

But you have your good restaurants that are magnificent, but they are relatively expensive for regular day diet.

If it comes to mexicans, Americans are very afraid of them, treat them with distance to the level it was even funny for us. I don't get it.

LA as a city, was very empty. Only office structures. More was going on in the Huntington or in the Venice. You could see the people walking around chilling there.

Orange Country where I lived was for me very strange and scary... almost noone on the sidewalks, only concrete and cars. You could see people in the mals and in special places, like the pools, or events like birthdays. Very claustophobic.

>Orange Country where I lived was for me very strange and scary
During summer you wont see people walking down the streets during daylight, mainly during sundown/night due to how fucking hot it gets in commiefornia.

No idiot, this is a comedic television show, it is not an accurate representation of reality. Do brits really fly around space in magic police boxes?

It's called replying. It's not called (you)ing. God I wish yous didn't exist.

>can't afford coke

A cold refreshing bottle of Coca-cola is much cheaper than bear desu senpai

Also don't do drugs you baka

>If it comes to mexicans, Americans are very afraid of them, treat them with distance to the level it was even funny for us. I don't get it.
Mexican here, not as often as you would see but it does happened. It doesn't bother me, I move on with my day. . I have bigger shit to worry about, mainly school/work biting my ass. As to why they do it, if it comes to my own experience they either have their own issues or the ones that are fairly blatant about it want attention more than anything.
Also what did you and your polish family think of mexican food?

With great difficulty and awkwardness

well yeah, you are right, but that doesn't change the fact that there is some feel of isolation. My father was very into California, but my mother was cursed with depresion becouse of Cali, which had to fight back in Poland.

When i watch for example True Detective season 2, i know what it can be all about. I also have no idea, why LA is so succesfull...

Oh I liked it, I don't remember the taste itself, but I like burritos. And the cook did this amazeing tricks when prepearing the food. This was the most memorable thing from this restaurant.

>but that doesn't change the fact that there is some feel of isolation
I really think it stems from the weather. People are so used to staying inside their house during the heat or going to big places (malls, bowling, theaters, etc) that protects them from the heat while still doing something fun outside.

well yeah, this is how it works. Air Conditioners running on full. Funny thing, when my grandma visits Poland with her Guy, he always walks in t-shirts, even if it's cold outside.
I think he is used to low temperatures becouse of air conditioning in every place in Cali. But he cought cold very fast XP

>poland is not racist

Come on, if you saw mexicans in poland, they would get the shit beaten out of them.

Something like this has literally never happened to me

not exactly. Well there can be situations, but who says that poland is racist and america is tolarant, never been in both this countries and not as a tourist.

Racism in Poland exist becouse, we don't have a lot of black people here so it is kind of strange to us, as blonde hair and blue eyes in china/japan. Also we have a lot of Spanish people, who looks like Ahmeds, and nothing happens to them. They come here to party as brits go to Czech Rep.

In USA "white" people know black people for a long time, and mexicans, but there is another problem in USA. It's about social class. "Whites" live in the secured neighbourhoods, where Police visits places like that becouse of one phonecall, about anything, notorious noises and stuff.
Black people often live in gettos, black hoods. Mexicans also, those who are iligal in USA will not go for secure neighbourhoods, so they have to deal with gang culture.

White people see this, and are afraid, becouse they are isolated from all of this, don't know how a good black person looks and how nigger looks. Don't know what differ mexican from loco.

In Poland we don't have it like that. Profesors live with poor cashiers in the same commie blocks. Doctors live in the houses next to builders. If someone mocks black person, or mexican, it is becouse he is a bad person and do this in purpous. But everyone here have to deal with such criminals, not only blacks of course black are outstanding so, this is a reason itself to trouble him. But that changes. People are less agresive, bydlo left to UK these days where can live with black bydlo on the hoods and fight with them on equal level.

I could say, people in USA judge by the look. This is why they have smile cultrure, big cars, and everything must be *bling blinb*

In europe, people judge by the behaviour, becouse you cannot tell if a person who lives in a comie block, driveing BMW M3 is a criminal or prof. of economy.

So european in USA will feel isolated, and American in Europe can feel autistic and judged, becouse his new *bling* doesn't gets any attention.