Polish girl killed by a British racist

The Brit stabbed her multiple times and she died in hospital. Prosecutor now checks if this murder could be racially motivated and connected with wave of violence against Poles in UK after Brexit

UPDATE: Toryino Williams appears in court charged with murder of Agnieszka Szymura in Paignton

torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/update-toryeno-williams-appears-in-court-charged-with-murder-of-agniesaka-szymura-in-paignton/story-29448156-detail/story.html#ixzz4CuY2Bbpm

Other urls found in this thread:

google.bg/webhp?source=search_app#q=uk melting pot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lived 4 years in UK and i never met a Polish girl who would be in relations with a white Brit. All of them prefered black and brown Brits. This one is not exception

Why are our women such traitor whores once they leave the country?
All of the Polish girls here are dating turks or niggers.
Wtf is this shit

We are not racist as a nation. Well, we dislike islam and crazy ideologies, as well as ghetto niggers who isolate themselves but we support racemixing because it makes people closer to each other. We have a lot of mixed children in Poland of single mothers who come back from UK.

Trash tends to be attracted to other trash.

I wouldnt say so. Opposites attract

But he cant be racist

KILL THEM ALL.
I see the same trend with ukrainian whotes who all spread for the lowest niggers.

Looks like a tanned Brit.

No cummies for that mummy then

We love "our" women and want them to be happy. If they are happy with black and muslim men, let it be

quintessentially_British.png

because you all live around pakis and niggers and share the same immigrant mentality, and pakis and niggers still have british citizenship so she still gets a passport and child benefits.

but hes black so how can he be racist?

Blacks can't be racist against whites. Check your privilege

We dont need british passports to have benefits and right for retirement. Educate yourself.

Typical anglo

>but we support racemixing because it makes people closer to each other.
you want to be more like the race that never accomplished anything?

Polan has retirement bennies?

>Coalburner gets rubbed

Move along folks, nothing to see here...

Poles are not a tribe of famous inventors and scientists anyway. Jews were our brain but Germans killed them all and now we are ruled by children and grandchildren of Jewish commies, who aint very bright either

cuck

We have all rights of British citizens as citizens of EU including rights for British benefits and British retirement if we work in JK. And we have it all without useless British passports

I can confirm, Poland hate non white but Polish girls in London are huge coalburners

I think we all can agree that Brexit has gone too far and the referendum should be declared invalid. Just today, my sister read on her friends Facebook that she was riding the bus home from work and saw out the window a group of white lads surrounding an Asian girl. They were shouting at her "Nigel Farange wants you out of our country, you dirty mudblood!" And they were spitting on her. It's really sick and sad how this vote has empowered all the racists to express their hate for immigrants. Really we just need to call the whole thing off.

They think nobody si watching

> Poland hate non white

Thats a meme. Black people are much safer here than in USA or Canada because Poland doesnt have many black people who could kill other black people

>Poles are not a tribe of famous inventors and scientists anyway. Jews were our brain
You're a fucking idiot.

Fucking troll.

JK/UK*

ey poland, do you have good grills in your country? how would you rate them on a scale from 0 to 10?

Most women who leave their country are materialistic and seek status, so in other words they'r whores.

But he's black.

How are they going to call nationalism if he is black.

What about
>muh systematic oppression.

yes thats what he said

;d

If it was true, Polish girls would search for rich whte Brits, not broke niggers. I know many Polish girls who work and financially support their black princes because they are to lazy to work

Good. Fuck off you dirty rats

Polish girls are overrated imo. They are OK as humans usually, but nor very pretty

This is true, polish women are disgusting breeding cows for black babies:

google.bg/webhp?source=search_app#q=uk melting pot

>of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012, 23% had African or Asian fathers

They even do it in their own countries with the only black guy there:

>In 2003, he received the award "Antifascist of the Year" given by the Nigdy Więcej ("Never Again") anti-rasism association.

>In 2004, on behalf of the President of Poland, he was nominated for the Sergio Vieira de Mello Prize, alongside the ex-PM Tadeusz Mazowiecki and other Polish luminaries, for "rebuilding peace in post-conflict communities", under the patronage of the High Commissioner of the United Nations for Refugees, among other institutions.

>According to the police inspector who was investigating his case, a witness stated that Mol refused to wear condoms during sex. An anonymous witness in one case said that he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV. After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred

> "British"

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

rich white brits have no interest in polish migrant workers that work at tescos lol.
and working class british culture is incredibly insular and xenophobic, no interest in poles either
there's no one else for polish girls to take except nigs and pakis.

>black princes
lel fuck off nigger

>being this much of a cuck

This is an odd thread. A load of shills t.b.h

>muh pure slavic women

Maybe you are right. Anyway, Polish people are not as raciet as British peopoe and we think that racemixing is a future of humanity

based brit

What a tolerant, progressive, liberal, multicultural society I have the fortune to live in!

#bremain

One just has to look at Brazil
You're a nigger shill

Wait until merkel releases the monkeys and they pour over the border. See how your multicult fantasies pan out.

We're usually exporting worst of our worst, what else did you expect?

Also it's hard to stay chaste, when you have all those (((media))) all around

All the attractive ones moved to germany anyways.

> Toryino
> British man
mfw.tar.gz

kek hitler, tehy're poor little brians must be overloading, sparks flying out of their ears

Fucking white racists sits......wait wut?

>British

it's a class thing

majority of polish girls in the uk work the shittiest tier service industry jobs, mostly in london too where literally no white english people do the same jobs, they live around immigrants, their social circle is immigrants.

You're really Americanized.

thankfully cucks like this are getting close to being rounded up and gassed in eastern europe.

So, how long until they try and lighten his skin to make him look more and more white? Or is that only a US media thing?

No they didn't kek. They moved to real countries

Is that MaoistRebelNews?

i am a pole. and i see better ones here. just saying..

I feel nothing when a coal burner is killed. They deserve it

When the fuck are we going to see some dead muslims and africans? Or was the vote to leave engineered by the brown hordes to push out white Europeans from the UK so as to keep it from themselves?

Do you agree with that pathetic excuse of a "countryman" about Polish women beeing coalburners?

Dumb niggers chimps and kills a white girl... No Trial needed just set it on fire.

Pollack women are notorious coal-burners.

>In Poland, the nigger Simon Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody.

Pole in Ireland here. Absolutely, but it's not really different for any other Easter European chicks. Due to the high homogeneity at home and relative xenophobia many Polish women ( even though back in Poland ) love them some foreign dick and the more exotic the better. The only difference is that those in Poland don't really have a lot of opportunities of meeting any and are eventually redpilled, but when they live in a liberal society it is very rampant

le_eternal_anglo_face.jpg

polish woman very often go for polish man here. russian woman are coalburnes.

>black and brown Brits
This shit needs to stop. Sure, they exist, but most are still just niggers.

Sounds like a fellow German on vacation in Poland.

Black culprit - Zero media coverage
Not black culprit - Breaking news Serious media coverage

>had polish friend with hot sister
>hot sister goes for black kick boxxer or mma fighter from Britain
>polish family supports him staying in germany
>he impregnates hot sister
>meet friend after a while again
>ask him about their house slave
>he tells me he went back to britain and his sister is now a single mom with a niglet

fucking cliches man...

Why am I not surprised?

black killing a white was racially motivated

is this another liberal doublethink

>mfw 6 hours of community service

You know it's a false flag when lefties are claiming a black is being racist!

Meanwhile, white British racists are actually doing this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html

Better be a fucking troll
you are a massive cuck
its probably bait

not breeding that hips, why even live.

That's a shame. The white race is doomed no matter which direction it goes.

Yes, it always seems that the major issue with those things is women not being on a tight leash and doing whatever the fuck they want

No. I have never seen a polish girl with a black lad. I've seen Latvian girls with Pakistani lads but majority are shame marriage to get him an eu passport for the uk. Polish girls mainly stuck to polish or Irish guys.

This isn't just a problem with Polish women, it seems eastern European women in general are huge coal burners. Probably 9 out of 10 coalburners I encounter are from the former communist countries. I'm not even exaggerating. Like someone else said, white Brits tend to stick to their own groups, coalburning is not common & neither is being with someone who isn't also white british.

pic related are two Polish nurses in the hospital I work in with their nigger boyfriends & one of them has a niglet baby. The other one is now pregnant with a niglet.

brown haired girl is a qt, what a shame

Man, this is just painful to look at.

t. cuck

Because white men cant compete
Also they're beta pussies

(((British)))

Maximum efficiency

Just a nig nogging as usual. Niggers don't need a reason to kill, it's just what they are. May as well blame a dog for digging a hole or a cat for coughing up hairballs. Hell, a nigger is probably about as smart as a cat.

I don't get the hate for poles. At least they're white. Fucking anglos are anti-white traitors and have been since olden days. Always killing fellow whites while letting in curries, muds, and shitskins with open arms. The entire race of anglo should be killed off. I hope your brown pets behead and rape more of you.

I had several Polish girlfriends here who were among the stupidest women I ever met but pretty. I knew a Dr. of Polish origin in Austria who was brilliant and hot as hell though.

This post is missing a ":^)"

>QUINTESSENTIALLY

You should've used your wand to conjure a spell to save that mud blood like you did this story
(Unless you're baiting, which is 8/10

It's because they don't know what niggers and sandniggers are truly like.

This is one of those cases where Sup Forums is right about jews and media. They are brainwashed by the media into thinking blacks special/exotic/just like everyone else.

They see niggers in movies and tv being awesome and badass, and that becomes their only point of reference for what they are.

They don't have get the high crime/rape/murder rates that blacks bring to the host country since their countries are so damn near homo-genus, like say, American girls.

I'm Polish and dating a qt from the south and she hates blacks far more than I do. Hell, she even gave me shit about my best friend in high school being black (massive weeaboo that is too white for ghetto niggers).