Does anyone else here miss early mid 2000s Nick?

Does anyone else here miss early mid 2000s Nick?

Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Rocket Power, Ginger, Wild Thornberrys, Chalkzone, Invader Zim, My Life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom(seasons 1-2), Jimmy Neutron, Friday Night Nicktoons, U-Pick Live, still had reruns of the 90s shows... man, those were the days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVNwEOxDNuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont miss the shows but i do miss those childhood years when i watched those shows

no because those shows were fucking gay and i knew that as a kid back then

Even as a kid they were shit

You should make this completely original post on Sup Forums

those shows were pure corporate shit, as someone who watched actually good shows from the 90s like Rocko and early Ren and Stimpy

>fairly oddparents

this was the gayest shit ever

who the fuck like this?

pepper ann was based though

The first two seasons of Fairly odd parents were great, they had clever humour and a real retro feel to them

When Cosmo's voice got higher and he stopped imitating Phil hartman, that's when things went to shit

Is it fairly because they were fairies?

Yes

Rocket Power SUCKED ASS

No, it was based you shoobie faggot

I wasn't a fan of Chalkzone. Fairly Odd Parents declined as it went on far faster than contemporary Spongebob. Ginger is a great show all around. The black girl from Friday Night Nicktoons was the best girl. I didn't dig on Teenage Robot too much, but Robot Jones was neat.

Philistines

I only liked Rocket Power and Jimmy Neutron from that list.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@ Fox Kids > Nick @@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Invader Zim was KINO

Yeah, it was a good show. Too bad Tumblr and Hot Topic "lol random" fans had to taint its image

>Spongebob
>fairly odd parents
Rest sucked but yeah i missed them

jimmy neutron is the shit

Good things draw plebs

As Told By Ginger truly was ahead of it's time.

what political candidate would zim support?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

As years go on I don't know what to think anymore. As a kid it was pure amazement, as a teen it was memes and hot topic, as an adult it was randumbXD bullshit, and as an older adult it's comfy insanity. The comics are good too.

She's Jewish too like the Rugrats.

Make way for the true Nickkino
>youtube.com/watch?v=AVNwEOxDNuE

No it was shit. The only good Nickelodeon is made by Dan THE MAN Schneider.

Yeah I honestly just cringe whenever I see someone wearing an Invader Zim shirt even though I liked the show. It's a sure sign they're a massive unabashed insufferable faggot.

>mid 2000s

These shows were late 90s - early 2000s

I liked his work in Daisy's Destruction. Pure kino right there. Masterful script.

This shit SUCKED ASS

I miss not paying bills and having tons of free time, but not those shows

It was the only show I absolutely refused to watch as a kid. The only time I got actual exercise was when this bullshit came on, I'd go outside and jump on my trampoline for the 30 min or whatever. That's how bad it was.

>mid 2000s Nick

No, it was fucking terrible and I hate that style of animation.

Was Toon Disney patrician?

I remember being 11 years old and cringing at rocket power

How is that unpopular? at least in my country Fox Kids was much more popular than Nick.

I miss late 80's early 90's Nick
t.Oldfag

creepy ass shit

KidsWB BTFO both of them though.