MGTOW edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpR1yNytFn0
youtube.com/watch?v=i_2XzfXa2IM
miamiherald.com/latest-news/article164216057.html
youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea haha x

really can't deny it anymore London looks really cool and I really want to visit it and live there

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

feet

don't like MGTOW as a thing because it spends more time talking about going it's own way than actually doing it.

t. autistic enough to not actually want a gf or sex anyway, since it could never rival the convenience of alt-tabbing and masturbating.

this may sound pathetic but years of arguing on Sup Forums has actually really honed my debate skill. the normies on social media are literally not prepared for the meticulous exactitude expected on Sup Forums so they flounder every fucking time i challenge them. try it lads.

london is pretty great

piss off sheed

hang on hang on... haha..ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
IN YOU
IN YOU
IN YOU
PUT MY TRUST
IN YOU

t. uses meme arrows on facebook and youtube comments

youtube.com/watch?v=IpR1yNytFn0

But their policies revolve around making the lives of Dublin's anglo aristocracy better, because they know whose votes count for the most.

IN GAMES WITHOUT FRONTIERS
WAR WITHOUT TEARS

might take polyjuice potion

>this may sound pathetic but years of arguing on Sup Forums has actually really honed my debate skill. the normies on social media are literally not prepared for the meticulous exactitude expected on Sup Forums so they flounder every fucking time i challenge them. try it lads.

wrong

I shut down all my debate opponents with a swift "don't care"

sue

Jeux sans frontières

It's lit!

saw a car with a california plate earlier, still not sure why you would import your car all the way here

going to dublin for college dont know how I'll survive far too many foreners

pædophile

always thought she was saying "she's so funky"
lol

lol you silly you are a foreigner

fuc off were full

listening to love songs thinking of the oneitis and what could have been

I'm not MGTOW, i just don't date because attractive women would never date me.

Have no desire to love and protect an uggo

post youre waifu

every word

im on campus sweetie xx

Accurate.

wording if you think i'm reading every a sentence of this or if you're just yanking my chain here and posting it for a laugh

Life comes at you fast

Blurgh

desu i think i could get along better with an ugly woman
reduced interest from men might have encouraged her to actually develop a personality or interests and should make cheating less likely.

sad!

thats my thinking. just wish my dick would think the same too.

posted it because it's hilariously tl;dr but it's an interesting perspective all the same.

you're all fucking sickos

>Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults.[4] HSV-1 is usually acquired during childhood.[1] Rates of both increase as people age.[4] Rates of HSV-1 are between 70% and 80% in populations of low socioeconomic status and 40% to 60% in populations of improved socioeconomic status.[4] An estimated 536 million people worldwide (16% of the population) were infected with HSV-2 as of 2003 with greater rates among women and those in the developing world.[10] Most people with HSV-2 do not realize that they are infected.[1]

Imagine at least a half of /brit/ have herpes

>Americans

I'm wearing a Ralph Lauren navy blue jacket. Laura doesn't like it, she says it "reminds her of her grandpa." I just smile at her when she says this, masking the hatred behind my eyes.
Beneath it, I wear a light blue polo. My pants are Central Intelligence Agency issue khakis, ugly, but blood washes off well.
I study the hood, it appears to be black cashmere, very nice. I pull it off to reveal... a bald head? "Very out of style," I mutter under my breath.
He appears to have some sort of Black and Decker food processor on his face or something. I don't recognize it. It reminds me of an episode of The Patty Winters show where she interviewed a man so fat, he needed a mask to help him breathe. I realize that without the mask and with a full head of hair he would look like Jack Johnson. Quietly I am grateful it isn't him.
I look at him and with sarcasm, ask him, "If I pulled that off would you die?"
He looks me dead in the eye and replies in some sort of Kermit-the-frog voice, "It would be extremely painful."
Barely able to contain myself at this, I hold the laughs in, grimacing.
"You're a big guy."
"For you."

don't rate maisie
or cara

you lot have shit taste overall

NEED that picture of a fat criminal nonce or something with maisie's eyebrows

OI MATE WE'RE THE PEEKY FOKING BLOINDERS

Cannot FATHOM how people wagie, would rather be a NEET failure manchild than work 60 hours every week to just be able to afford to live

dumb crossposter

never really understood the point of the political spectrum desu
it all just seems a bit arbitrary

Guten Tag

>on narrow mountain roads going 60, everyone trying to overtake
>literally everyone drives like a maniac at 80 even in corners
>driving the limit would get you shouted at

literally wtf is their problem

>It all began with the filing of the flight plan. Three seats were given to CIA and his men. One seat, to Dr. Pavel, a great doctor and scientist. And four... four seats were gifted to the mercenaries, who above all else, desire power. For within this flight plan was bound the strength and the will to determine why he wears the mask. But they were all of them deceived, for another plan was made. In the middle of the plane,underneath the hood, the masked man Bane forged in secret, a master plan, to control all others. And into this plan he poured all his cruelty, his malice and his will to crash all planes. One by one, CIA and his men fell to the power of the plan. But there were some who resisted. A last attempt to be in charge against the armies of Bane, and on the very floor of the plane, he spoke. "If I take that off will you die?" Victory was near... but the power of Bane could not be undone. It was in this moment, when CIA said ''you're a big guy,'' that Bane, stared into his eyes and said ''for you.'' And CIA, enemy of the masked man, was defeated.

This, need a system like China, 1 party rules and does the best for the country, can't be bothered thinking for myself, would love a regime where I'm told what I should be thinking

>on narrow mountain roads going 60, everyone trying to overtake
>literally everyone drives like a maniac at 80 even in corners
>driving the limit would get you shouted at
>literally wtf is their problem

this but unironically

people are fucking dicks on the road, always do the speed limit but still BMW and audi drivers get right up your ass

Always go nice and slow to piss them off

cant believe autistic correct germans cheated those pollution tests

SLOW

YOUR

ROLL

Desperately praying for a return to violent nationalism.

used to leave youtube recommended music playlists on in the background while doing other things but can't anymore on account of it always inserting some normoid top 40 rubbish for some reason

>Always go nice and slow to piss them off
do the same haha

>fathom

she's cute

Thats what you get for being into anime.

>Desperately praying for a return to violent nationalism.

need a british gf

youtube.com/watch?v=i_2XzfXa2IM

paranoia

cannae wait for the ra to blow up your town square

geroma nantes

NEED to punch a paddy in his stupid face tbqh

I'm actually into Kyary and that sort of just showed up there as a result

Why would the ra blow up Belfast City Centre?

isildur's bane?

Every few years I check the the most watched list on youtube and find these songs with literally hundreds of billions of views by musicians I've never heard of in my fucking life
Literally videos so popular that everyone from international bankers to housewives in tiny African villages must have watched them multiple times and somehow I'm the one out of the fucking loop
Hate this normie planet, hate it

weaboo

why is boston so rich? Large Irish diaspora methinks

miamiherald.com/latest-news/article164216057.html
ctrl+f "ku klux klan" "nazi" "supremacy/supremacist" "anti-semite"
>they're just rescuing migrants and taking them back to the shores they left

oh dshi

youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc

muslims btfo. they really are cunts.

you don't say

thye got rid of them because jews are dangerous

>what's your job?
>"oh i'm a writer :)"

Pcp
A pc police victory

Yeah but Jews are equally bad, if not worse, so Algeria gets the last laugh.

best way to sober up lads?

irish number one!

>210mg codeine down the hatch
>tin of sips
>cigs
bliss

hmm

God save the queen!