[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]

Normies will reeee at this.

Never fails to make me mad

Can confirm, I am a normie and I am reeeing

accurate

This is television and film related how?

It's true sort of but I just like all kinds. Colleagues often argue like "uh that beer is like piss, I only drink ”. I hate it when people invite me to some bar and everyone starts telling how they like lagers but not ales, or whatever I don't even know the difference except for wheaten which I like

I just go to the supermarket and buy the cheapest kind. Preferably generic no brand or home brand. Man I like beer.

I actually know one guy who loves in Germany and he drives his car to Belgium every month or so to a monestry where he buys beer from monks. I whish I was making this up

>What do you watch? Horror? Comedies?

>Uh, anything's fine.

>...Do you ever think maybe we should just admit that all film is kind of bad and everyone's just pretending?

>Man, you are no fun at all.

>Ok, got it. Not a word.

>Dude if you don't like them, don't watch them.

>No, no, gotta do my part! MMMMMM!!!

beer is literally one of my favorite tasting things in the world

>beer tastes bad

thats why its used as a flavoring in food because it tastes so bad

i fucking hate this guy

lol beer tastes bad to normies

I don't even drink and think this is retarded.

why the fuck Aussies eat this shit ?

poormans marmite

Vegemite is objectively disgusting and Anglos are just pretending it is not

It's the food of the Gods user, and no, we don't pretend to enjoy it.

Beer is really unusual in a way that I don't think anyone likes beer the first time they drink it, but you just learn to like it. I kind of wish that I never learned to like beer, because nowadays I like it a bit too much even, I get a craving for it every time I see a beer ad or someone talks about it.

>not getting stuck into a vegemite and butter sanga and a glass of cordial on a hot arvo

People don't drink beer because it's flavorsome like fucking soda or some shit. They drink it to get drunk.

sweet amber nector

you probably had a beer when you were young and taste buds were still in the primal stage so you didn't eat food that would upset your stomach as a kid

>They'll never understand the joy of vegemite on toast in a winter morning.

>wish I was making this up
If I lived anywhere near the monks I would. I've tried some of the beers you have to order direct from them and they are simply incredible

no, if they wanted to get drunk they could mix spirits

beer tastes nice and goes with a meal, Its also used in recipes

you are just outing you self as a child with undeveloped taste buds that beer probably tastes bitter to you instead of a sweet and savory

This is a fucking lie. Nothing tastes better than an ice cold beer. Holy shit the slight burn, the flavor, the refreshment, omg. omg

it smells bad and literally tastes like shit.

No, I drink beer a lot but simply wouldn't do it didn't get me drunk.

The reason some people claim they don't like beer is because they drink the common pig swill that is called beer in America or England

Fosters, Carling, Budweiser, Kronenborg, Heineken, Corona, Miller, Coors etc.

Literal fucking piss. Also what is with Americans and shitty "light" beers?

beers, lagers, ales, wines, ciders

ALL taste like SHIT

be a man drink vodka and whisky, they actually taste good too

Maybe it's a European thing but here everyone drinks the beer that is locally brewed. Some are more popular and reach a further region, some are sold nationally or even internationally. For example many German and Belgian beers are sold in the Netherlands and vice versa. Heineken is Dutch and albeit overpriced very popular around the world. What pisses me off is when people say Heineken is shit and they only drink this other equally light and expensive beer. It's kinda identity politics for beer. Objectively everyone likes Heineken, it's too expensive but it tastes justs fine.

Thay refreshment is literally an illusion because beer is a diuretic and you will be less hydrated after drinking it.

If I'm drinking only to get drunk, it's Keystone Light or Natty Light. Drinking twenty non-light beers in a row destroys my stomach and asshole.

If I am drinking for pleasure, say one before a meal, it's draft Guinness, which is god's gift to beer loves imo. Can or bottle Guinness just doesn't cut the mustard.

Part of what I love about beer is the culture, there's always fun around the corner when Mr. Beer is around!

This is the kind of guy who also says arrival and interstellar where shit, and only obscure Norwegian silent movies from the 1930's are good.

lol at all these faggots pretending to like beer. We get it you're big grown ups oooohhhh so cool.

haha dude xkcd is so epic! more like XkcD like XD because thats the face i make when i read it hehehe. that means a laffy face for you internet noobs ;)

he is so right btw, beer is so dumb haha i only drink things that taste good like semen XD (hehe i memed again!!)

OK whatever, Poindexter

Heineken is a shitty cheap beer in Europe and is brewed by license in the country its being sold

Heineken is watery

Gotta do my part!
MMM!

>The culture
Aka fedora tipping reddit contrarians

>Beer tastes bad
It's a humorous thought. But, man, if you don't like it why the fuck would you even accept it? Don't waste your bro's money like that.

Untrue, common misconception.

Beer is mostly water.

No, I think culture is the wrong word. I meant atmosphere. Watching football, sitting in a loud bar, etc etc. Beer just creates this awesome atmosphere. The whole beer culture thing your talking about sucks tho.

People are expected to enjoy it and would be considered abnormal not to.

If it contains alcohol it is a diuretic.

lo and behold

Heineken is legit terrible. I dont get why yuros trash us for budweiser all the time, it is bad buts its miles ahead of heineken

>mfw these babbies drinking pisswater while I enjoy a refreshing cola drink

Yeah, sure, but no one is going to hold it against you. Your bros will make accommodations. I have a friend who doesn't fuck with alcoholic beverages for his own reasons. We don't push it. Just go and get the nigga some Simply from the market and pack up a couple of sodas in consideration if he's coming over. No fuss, no muss, everyone is happy.

>Nope! Gotta do my part!

There have been times where all I had in my fridge were two bottles of rolling rock, a thing of Dijon mustard and a jar of pickles. If I wanted to share my last bottle with a friend and he was being a cunt about I'd be pissed.

OP is a conformist

Is this real?

>I'm with her.

He fell for that shit Emma Watson was shilling? Are you fucking serious?

Beer is an acquired taste.

Why?

its not used as flavoring though

Well, we all have to do our part! Mmm!

It is though

This too. It's not for everyone. It's almost like smoking. Sometimes for your first experience you get dealt a shit brand. Not all liquor is readily accessible. You have to know what you have a taste for. Experiment. So people taste the mexican bath water that is Corona and it's enough to put them off of it forever. They do this without ever changing brands or experimenting with flavors.

It takes time. But the maker of the strip in OP's image is a cunt.

its used in cooking, not to add flavor though. you dont buy "beer" flavored anything, other than as a gag.

beer battered onion rings
beef and ale stew

the list goes on

>wines
>taste like shit
no

Non-dutch Heineken does taste like shit.

Another 11 illegal votes

also shramps
and you cook crab legs in beer

>>beef and ale stew
does not taste like beer doesn't even taste alcoholic

>drinking twenty beers in a row
>Guinness
I thought this was pasta, but google is giving me nothing

>So people taste the mexican bath water that is Corona and it's enough to put them off of it forever.
>tfw I like Corona
>tfw nobody else does

Mexicans do.

has anyone called you stupid in real life or just flat out ignored you?

next you will be telling me they didn't even add ale into it

>does not taste like beer
it adds to the flavour
>doesn't even taste alcoholic
of course it doesn't you idiot, the alcohol evaporates

>alcohol evaporates
This is a myth. Alcohol does not evaporate during cooking.

Except beef and ale pie does taste like ale.

When I started drinking beer Corona was the only one I liked. Can't stand it right now.

super cringe

>I thought this was pasta, but google is giving me nothing
I won't be trolled

Most beers I've had taste like spoiled water, I don't know why Cider isn't more popular for getting drunk at a slow burn.

inb4 HURR BEER IS SO MUCH MORE MANLY.

Guinness is shit bro, tastes like nothing

Cause it's the same for Star Wars

Because it's sweeter and much easier to drink and also cheap as shit.

0/10

Sorry about how objectively wrong you are

Marmite>Vegemite

Convicts fuck off

>Because it's sweeter and much easier to drink and also cheap as shit.

...Are you talking about Beer?

This is mildly upsetting. Like the first step toward degeneracy is both reading and agreeing with this comic.

Just remember that you are outting yourself as underaged or a wannabe teetotaller, so...

No, I'm talking about Cider.

>goto 7-11 to buy more beer
>Clerk says "Damn user what happened to your head"
>I have a big scar on my head
>"I say, "Got drunk and fell down"
>now everyone glares at me when I go back

This shit right here is my favourite drink right now. I've got the week off work and am just drinking like a bottle a day.

Seriously though, how can anyone enjoy the taste of beer?

Cocktails and hard liquors objectively taste better. And if it's too bitter for you, then you're a fucking pussy and shouldn't drink alcohol.

He's fucking the monks dude. Its a ghey thing.

>and am just drinking like a bottle a day.
gratz

If it's Westvleteren beer it's one of the best beers in the world and the monks limit purchases, nothing wrong with picking up some ambrosia when you can famalam

reeeeeeee?

It's fucking heaven desu, booked the week off to go see a friend but they cancelled on me so I have the week to myself. Watching a bunch of films and drinking this.

t. 18 years old and hasn't acquired a taste for beer yet and wants to seem cool

Once in awhile a fancy mixed drink is nice, or something on the rocks, but shots are for teenagers and beer is the proper man's drink of choice. Only old men are cool when they drink scotch on the rocks, you with your trilby are not.

>wine
>bottle
>not a box

enjoy paying for the packaging

Whatever you say, fatty

drink an imperial stout and then a keystone and tell me beer all tastes the same

I love beer but there is absolutely no reason to drink cheap stuff, tastes like water/piss and doesnt get you drunk.

A decently brewed stout will be tasty and can get you drunk, usually relax and have one or two when I get home from work.

Conformism evolved so primitive humans conform to the constantly-changing tribal environment (i.e get conquered by a rivaling tribe) and don't get killed by the alphas due to them being too alien to their (alphas') culture. If you couldn't conform and stood up for your values, you'd most likely die, therefor the ones who did conform reproduced, leading to conformism being so pronounced in modern humanity. From this we can conclude that conformism is a beta behavior where you yield to the fact that you are not the one imposing the culture, and simply adapt to others'. That fact can also be confirmed by observing the physical strength and aggressive behavior of males, and noticing how ultra-conformist ideologies (modern leftism) apply exclusively to weak and pacified males ("numales"), while the stronger and aggressive ones remain either libertarian, centrist or neutral, but almost never leftist.

man solitude and drinking is best
fucking Bukowski was right

it is but after you eat it your brain tells you that it tastes good because it's being tricked by all the glutamate salts

Alright you got me, I actually am 18.

But don't give me that shit, how or why would you want to acquire the taste of something that tastes like piss?

With cocktails you get so many different wonderful flavors. But with beer it's all the same: piss.

guiness is just cheap grocery store piss. go grab yourself a nice porter and get some taste