youtube.com/watch?v=dq3Y7ha0zPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=u4nZUEkAsw8

You can't beat this nigger.

Ugly people: the movie

where's my sequel? this was a perfect movie

A Boy and his Dog

dat ricky ;_;

wanting to ruin a perfect movie with the chance of an imperfect sequel.
You gotta think these things through man.

check'd

what's the screenshot from?

keit-ai

>gary oldman looks old enough to fart dust

feels bad, man

he looks alright

TTSS is pure kino.

well, he's called OLDman for a reason.

has there ever been a more "fuck you" ending than this?

Nope, this is it. End game fuck you ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8U1na74Bcc

You are like little baby, watch this

What's so great about it? I'm an old bastard and remember watching the ITV version with Alec Guinness.

You fags may just remember Alec from Star Shit, but once upon a time that guy was a fucking amazing actor.

Even with my Adolf Hitler playing boi T,T,S,S was still shit. What do you guy's think the modern version does better?

They're british

What a bitch

this was so good

what the fuck bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJH8hO7VlWE

youtube.com/watch?v=BrolZvAGtJY

Who's going to play Control in the flashbacks?

Fuck off, nystulc.

>amerifats are so deluded they think the twisted fantasy world they call media is accurate

there are no control flashbacks, hurt's character died alone in the bed of a public hospital

>there are no control flashbacks,

I think that would be for Alfredson to decide, user.

i don't get it

So? Brits are still ugly?

>That knowing, loving, look Hayden and Prideaux share at the holiday party juxtaposed with Prideaux killing him, leaving ambiguous whether the murder was an act of mercy or love.
>Oldman's restrained yet powerful acting when George finds Anne back at home
>That little smirk Cumberbatch gives after he sees Smiley walking into the meeting room
>The way it wraps everything up so perfectly over a series of little vignettes

Top tier ending. It's a shame Alfredson has waited so long to make another movie. He was on a classic path to becoming a mainstream hit. One more followup to this and he'd have been nominated for best picture, I guarantee it. He'd be an Innaratu/McQueen esque figure.

But I'm worried he waited too long now.

Throughout the movie, the protagonist keeps asking for signs from Ha-Shem (Yahweh) to tell him what to do. Yahweh keeps sending him signs to "do the right thing" but the protagonist consistently ignores them. At the end, he decides to overturn a student's failing grade in exchange for a bribe. The ending implies that Yahweh is about to punish him with the cancer test results and the tornado.

People are ugly, for the most part. British media is just slightly more grounded in reality.

I'm going to use a visual metaphor to explain to you why this is a shitty ending
Imagine a big ring that is connected all the way around, held upright so you can see the whole thing as a circle and then cut at the 'bottom' so it has a break in it. Both sides of that break are right next to each other, but they have now become the opposite ends of the broken ring. The left side is employing a cliche at a major plot point with complete sincerity and shamelessness, the right side is doing the exact opposite, setting up a cliche scenario and inverting it 180 degrees.
A cliche is pathetically easy, inverting a cliche is only marginally harder. They look like literal opposites, but in reality are only millimetres of shittiness apart.

why didn't they just sit in the car for a while. niggas was dumb.

movie amerifats will NEVER understand

Why didn't they tell Tom Hardy his waifu was dead

youtube.com/watch?v=GaBc37SgiUE&

I literally clapped at this and i'm not even American.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRhRFOu-hRA

Did they even know? Did Prideaux even know who she was when she got shot in front of him? I watched this film quite recently but there is so much to remember.

He may have creative direction (the tarmac interrogation was well-done hitchcock) but cornwell wrote control out of the first book. George controls his own fate now.

I wonder if anyone can fully appreciate TTSS without watching the one with Alec Guinness in it

Prideaux told Smiley remember, so Smiley would have been able to put 2 & 2 together and still sent Ricky to Paris knowing he'll never get his waifu back.

Smiley was as coldhearted as the rest of them at the end of the day.

this is underrated you hit the nail on the head

who dun it huh huh

I really liked the ending to The Thing, it was pretty simplistic but really worked for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUqNCDwQj4

Hardy's condition for playing his role in Smiley's plan was Irina. Smiley agreed knowing full well Karla would have already buried Irina's body. Capeshitters think serial killers or gray morality vigilantes are ruthless, this is what real life, high stakes ruthlessness looks like. Small people get sacrificed.

youtube.com/watch?v=CM6JMm2xOOA

Fucking fantastic.

Master and Commander is perfect for the feeling of continued adventure and relationship between Maturin and Aubrey
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7kx8z5M2Y
Melancholia was great, too, I thought
youtube.com/watch?v=ueAYUp4rHZI

I hated this faggot. Fucking sociopath.

>master and commander will NEVER EVER get a sequel.

It's not fucking fair bros

I thought the point of the movie was that there is no higher being or "plan" and that trying to make sense of it all was useless?

No, absolutely not. The protag repeatedly asks for a sign from God, then he gets an album in the post, "Santana Abraxas", which means "the holy word of God". He even yells out "I never asked for Santana Abraxas!" The point is that to know God's plan, you have to be willing to listen.

Women are responsible for this

youtube.com/watch?v=B9hnYXb9y9I

love the schisms this movie brings out in people.

The Dark Tower

It's based on the story of Job where God just fucks with him because

The best.

>7 books losing and gaining people
>lose literally everyone
>roland enters, ready to save the world and multiverse
>nah dude go back to the start so I can milk the series more
BRAVO KING

I forgot how good this ending was because the rest of it was shit compared to the book

youtube.com/watch?v=bHKE_L76JG4

>but Robert Ford would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes, before he could find the right words

Honestly the movie is perfect on its own. A sequel could fuck it up

feminism

youtube.com/watch?v=jf9iTZ433zs

[Leonard Cohen Intensifies]

if they got the same team do it then it would be good. They definitely have enough source material to draw from

youtube.com/watch?v=SLFbj6ObNDc

My kokoro.

Witnessed

K I N O
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmzbosye2-Y

>Don't forget kids. It's okay to risk the fate of the multiverse over and over again just to teach some inbred prince the value of friendship and picking up his musical instruments off the ground

I wanted to strangle somebody when I read it.

Actually, i remember Guinness mainly for Lawrence Of Arabia.

/thread.
Watched the ending like 10 times in a row.
Knowing that he will become a great for a short amount of time and then die at young age is superb.

Lol, do people really think this is kino?
This entire flick is trying way too hard and fails miserably on what it set out to do

There was absolutely no better ending possible for Dial M for Murder. youtube.com/watch?v=dq3Y7ha0zPI

It blew my mind how perfect it was.

>Not Kind Hearts and Coronets.