Ah yes, British "cuisine"

Ah yes, British "cuisine"

Ah yes, Japanese "cartoons"

Egg is great.

Ah yes, japanese kiddie "cartoons" for autists.

Ah yes

Ah

This.

"BOGO WAKA ZAKIZAKI BINGWAHHH"

>this has a subculture and following

I honestly don't understand what the appeal of anime is. I understand shit like Yugioh, Pokemon, Naruto etc but this pedo-bait trash? Like, is it made for degenerates that like Japan but are also sexually deprived?

>I honestly don't understand what the appeal of anime is.
>Like, is it made for degenerates that like Japan but are also sexually deprived?
why say you don't understand anime when you do

I like the story in anime. I think the way Japs write stuff, and even the way they animate/draw shit, better describes stories than even real life stuff.

I like anime-style paintings and characters and its story

I don't think most Japanese people have even tasted real British food. They don't know how good a toast sandwich can taste.

this. japs are jsut retarded

It's not even real.
I think they ate it during rationing periods, but I've never heard about it expect from on Sup Forums.

>Marmite and black pudding are disgusting
So is eel and octopus but you don't see me crying that jap food is disgusting because some Japanese food is genuinely good.

toast sandwich is a very common breakfast you daft cunt

Ah yes,japanese people in victorian england just because fat fucks in japan have to self-insert into a fucking loli that has not yet completed school yet

Wow. I'd love to beat the shit put of the little gook who made this pedophile cartoon. First off black pudding is Irish and Secondly it is the most delicious food on the planet. I'm going to go to Japan and find this guy.

>Blood Pudding is Irish

AYO HOL UP

Chinese manhua > Japanese manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Korean manhwa

British food is great.

>Taking cues on foreign countries from cartoons drawn by warped Jap NEETs

Really accurate. Bravo Japan

Reality of Mexican Cartels > Asian manga

>not very good

She's nice, the real expression is "disgusting garbage"

>I like the story in anime
hahahaha
that the characters are all little girls is just mere coincidence, right?