Tfw someone comes up to you and tells you to "fuck off and go back to your home country" after the Brexit vote

>tfw someone comes up to you and tells you to "fuck off and go back to your home country" after the Brexit vote

why the hate Sup Forums? I pay my taxes which fund your NHS, NEETbux and state pensions and you still want me out? I want to know what motivates you to say such cruel and harsh things?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/safetypin?src=tren&data_id=tweet:747913425402081280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and you still want me out?
Yes

Culturally and ethnically united nations make for maximum unity
Sorry mate, but if you want to be accepted, you have your own people

but why

what does this even mean. i have nothing in common with my "own people" back in my "home country"

Did you vote leave?

It's not you, it's us. We really don't feel that way about you. It's time that we went our own way, but we can still be friends. Just not countrymen. Don't take it personal, you guys are really great, you work hard, and you're smart, and you're funny, some other country would LOVE to have you. We just can't give you what you want out of the relationship. Don't be mad. It just wasn't meant to be.

What ethnicity are you?

yes you posted this twice now very good

kill yourself shitskin

Diversity decreases social cohesion.

Yes.

Why not apply for citizenship Maciej?

I'm wearing a #safetypin in solidarity with your plight, so cheer the fuck up.

twitter.com/hashtag/safetypin?src=tren&data_id=tweet:747913425402081280

More things that didn't happen.

I have an aunt in england who lived there for like 20 years
Then some fucking 16yr old guy come up to her and tell her to get the fuck out of his country
You fucking turd she lives there longer than you do.

you have to go back ahmed

Nexit when?

yes I voted leave.

I don't mind you staying, since you are already here.

I just don't want 300,000 new people per year, every year, with no end in sight.

Why is it so hard for people to understand? Blame any ill feeling that exists now on this simple fact, and those that allowed it.

Has she returned to the Netherlands as requested yet, Joost?

If it's so obvious you're a slavshit then you clearly made no effort to assimilate.

and this is why everyone hates you.

>what does this even mean. i have nothing in common with my "own people" back in my "home country"

I'm with you man. I suspect that is because America will never be and really never was an ethnically homogeneous country.

Cultural homogeneity does matter though. Without a sense of universal values, traditions and history a country can't work.

You just keep on being British.

Unless you voted remain, then you have to go back.

Should change "you" to "eu".

The trips have spoken. Adios, Muhammed.

this why Britain should divide into the kingdoms of Mercia, Cantia, Northumbria etc. also someone get these fucking Eastanglians to go back where they came from.

>Culturally and ethnically united nations make for maximum unity
For what achievements ? Provide examples plox.
Shitholes are ethnically homogeneous because they don't attract foreign workers.

I'm sorry. I voted leave but only because I want parliament to be sovereign . I think that migrants have made a great contribution to this country and hope that we continue to be a diverse and welcoming society. I hope you suffer no more hate.

Nice shitpost but everyone who lived there before 2012 is free to stay faggot.

>Culturally and ethnically

Nigger. I'm French, we made you, 1066 never forget. I ain't leaving ya cunts!

Why the fuck are you posting here then

Where are you from?
Were you born in Britain?

If you really have been here all this time and people around you think you're a cunt then no one can help you.

If you don't assimilate fully you HAVE to go back

(just kidding mi5£)

Guys I looked up the word "sovereign" and it turns out it's just a word that means "in control of things" not some magical incantation that makes everything great. Wat do?

>If you don't assimilate fully you HAVE to go back

I'm not muslim and I drink beer. Does that count?

go back to your country you fucking mud.

You could consider that not everyone was as dumb as you. Maybe you should ask your parents if they made any other fuck ups when raising you.

do you have and make an effort to make English friends?

You have genetics in common with your goat fucker family. You should go back.

If you're one of the good guys who integrate and embrace British culture and don't try to import your own stupid memes, AND those like you make up a small enough percentage, I'm all for letting you stay.
But every immigrant not contributing or supporting the country's culture or just being part of such a massive presence that the perseverance of the domestic race is endangered needs to go.

>implying it matters.

>British ethnicity

I-I have no friends...

>don't want racial purity

>I pay my taxes which fund your NHS, NEETbux and state pensions and you still want me out?

Do you think it's ok to kill a people demographically as long as you pay for it?

You wouldn't by chance be a Paki?

If so you have your answer already.

Vote out based on hate, le next day appear like nothing happened, "we dont have to rush now good neightbours"

Git out.

There's your problem fAm

Don't be a NEET and just go out and make some friends. We're not all gas the cunts race war now.

Gay as fuck

For years we wouldn't speak out, look at the police and the muslim child rape gangs.

Brexit is like an abscess coming to its head.

British have had enough, it is not really aimed at Poles, I think this is just the first wave of anger because poles are among the most recent immigrants.

It is like an English civil war II coming on, remain vs leave.

It's because you strayacunts are such shitposters.
Fucking returning convict descendant scumbags.

Sorry you had a bad experience - the mood's pretty poisonous right now. I don't hate you, and I doubt many people do on a personal level. Unfortunately people just feel scared and marginalised at the moment, and are venting their frustrations by scapegoating immigrants. Hopefully this mood will pass.

>I pay my taxes which fund your NHS, NEETbux and state pensions and you still want me out?
Immigrants in the West are really like this? Just look at this piece of shit here.
>and you still
>still
Whoah, you paying shit to country? What a fucking achievment, Negro. Your kind must be the worset if this is considered as something of value. I would put you on the boat and then shoot you from cannon. Mr. pls lick my ass because i'm not like other colorful peoples condescended to contrubuting something beside AIDS and bad smell, what a fucking asshole.

I guess I'll still be mistaken for a muslim even though I'm not one, right?

Racists are cunts. Small minded, backwards thinking losers at life with ugly incestuous fucking families.

I voted leave and hate being associated with these twats.

whats your ethicity /Heritage?

>poo

Seconded

It's fine when foreigners are a novelty, less so when an infestation.

Anyway, it's just bantz OP!

That's why the USA is the best country. No ethnic nationalist faggotry. If you believe in the constitution, low taxes, guns and the free market come on over and bring the family. No collectivist shit.

POO

We're going to send you Europe's shitskins then, alright?