Someone play me
PSN - mutantgamerhd

Jesus sucks, buy soares

>tfw no based belotti rooster celeb
what do

cant you guys just fix it

fugg ok
ill try again later

Literally the beat team I've done in this Fifa. Currently 18/1/2 and cant wait to get home to play the WL.

Tactics and instructions? I've tried that formation a couple times with mostly standard settings, but I always do really poorly with it.

Im using MrFuji tatical instructions and stay back while attacking for both CDMs and Full backs.

Get Hamsik for Brozovic. He makes such perfect runs and his shooting is great. He's saved my arse so many times with clutch goals.

So I played an online game after a while again. How can people play this shit? It's laggy (despite having 4 bars), ultra-scripted, the opponents play like assholes, etc. Looks like a good way to develop anger issues. I mean Squad Battles is bad, but oh lord online season is a steaming pile of shit.

>faves nigger
Stop being poor

bump, other thread is about to die

Reckon EA is never going to bother with the Switch again

just packed Sane

how much could i sell him for?

dude just buy the highest rated player in each position lmao

nice "team" you've got there joao

are we witnessing the crash right now

Shit formation but those midfielders + pacey wingers will lead to goals no matter how terrible you are.

They've got the engine built already so they'll probably keep pumping games out with minimal effort.

Really want that scary Perisic

Git gud

It’s not so much the team, it’s the tactics. Ultra defensive formations and tactics has been the easiest way to win in FIFA for the past few years.

How many spooky days are there in a year? These cards seem like a bad investment

>Fabrizio Miccoli sentenced to 3 years in prison

There's a Friday the 13th in April.

He's just a shit IF Brozovic la

Special IF when?

Should I trust coin sites?

(((yes)))

Looking to upgrade Oxlade-Chamberlain in RM in the 4-2-3-1(2), Get Sterling now or wait for Mkhitaryan to get cheap?

>only took 3 games for this weekends completely undeserved bullshit loss against an absolute shitter
Five goals he scored straight from kickoff. Five.

Robben is the fucking goat in this game, one of those players with his own personalised animations. I just ball roll nutmegged a defender with him, cut inside and scored. He's also the master at dragbacking into space then unleashing a curved shot into the top corner. Highly recommend him.

You can't be very good if he did it and you didn't learn 5 times. Is your team not got that Finnish icon too?

Rui Costa, Larsson or litmanen for my cam spot?

Set your tactics to ultra defensive every time you score. Don't switch back to normal until you have possession.

Rui Costa if it's the prime one.

It's the 87-88 ones. Don't have the coins for 90+

If it's the Prime SBC Costa then 100% do it. He's a bargain for only 400k.

Says on Futbin that it costs no more than 450k to do prime rui costa, sounds like similar price to those other icons no?

There is literally nothing you can do if it's 2 against 11

i always lose to la liga teams, fuck you paulinho.

again with the straight from kickoff faggotry. I won 4-3 but got a man sent off trying to stop him for his 3rd. If you don't have a stacked midfield at kickoff you're fucked. Same shit from 17. trash

Is it possible to have a team with these 4 and everyone at 10 chem without using more Shakhtar players?

Someone make me a cool team with Robben and Dybala in it please, don't mind about formations.

>slowly earn coins and build up decent Bundes team
>get insane pack luck and be sitting on 500k
>realize that only way forward is 100% Bayern + Auba
Why the fuck can't there be ONE elite midfielder on some other team? I hate Bayern. I may sell the whole team and go all in for a legend.

I don't know user, that IF goretzka plays great as a box to box cm

Shame about Lukaku though

Do the Scream Players always have better base stats than their counterparts or are the stats better only on the specific days of the year?

I've been using some African Midfielder from Leipzig and he has been solid. Keita or something is his name.

It's an interesting question now, which is more powerful: one GOAT + a supporting cast or an all-around strong team with no obvious leader?

Pes anyone?

Really liking this one desu, i also think lukaku is pretty good. Thanks.

Lukaku is shit if you like to get your fullbacks involved in the attack. Clunky and shitty passing kills attacks. Most people just play defensive with their fbs on stay back so if that’s the case he’s pretty good

100k lads what do. Or should I invest in my fitness squad? Eyeing martial tbqh but not sure if I could fit him in...

I used him awhile back and he scored a decent number of goals while overlapping, he's one of the better fullbacks in the game.

>Playing FUT or WL with the indicator enabled

Fuck this.
Time to build a sweaty 4-3-2-1 with Jesus, Bailly, Butland and the rest of the OP players.
I have 600k and Ibswear to god there is no way I can beat a faggot that pushes R2 for the whole match.
People even pull CB out of position and get rewarded for it.
The state of this game is trash.

Don't know about 11 but ever since FUT 12 it has always been like this though

Kroos is actually good, probably the best mid I've tried this year

>90 rated mid is good
No kidding

17 was really bad and 16 was a little less bad vut still horrible.
Now it's just a mess. I swear to god Pre-patch 18 was at least decent.

just lost to silvers on SB on World Class. fucking kill me.

also why isnt handball called in FUT?

>tfw can now beat 9/10 teams on legendary no problem

>prepatch 18 was decent
Yup useless keepers and games that ended with tennis scores was "decent"

People are always going to find a way to abuse the mechanics. I haven't played since FIFA '15 and back then lukaku and benteke were the popular EPL strikers cause it was piss easy to score headers with them on almost every cross into the box now no one uses them cause they're useless

Fucking hell lads, just won after picking up two first half red cards. Antonio is op on the break away.

Yes the keepers were shit and longballs went in too often.
My games didn't go into huge scores because I put some care into defense.
Now most games have 4-7 goals and none of the are the result of the players decisions.
Pre-patch did need some fixes but why ruin the whole game?
Do you really like what we have now?

>ever having a player sent off

costanzabelittles.png

How is his finishing?

Post your Club badge and Kits

aound 30,000

How's my team lads? Literally started playing a week ago.
I don't really like the way gomez plays, not physical enough

You can start by getting rid of Sane

Anyone played with pic yet? How does he play?

They are seriously making a crouch card with 85 pace...... what the fuck?
(Sorry for the shitty picture senpai)

Do you have a fitness team as well or did you just focus on your starting 11?

(Looks good though for only playing a week or so)

Yeah ive basically tried every player in serie a thats under 1500 coins so i have a decent bench. also, can you explain the anchor chemistry on manolas and how valuable it is?
Got him way under market price and he happened to have it

That's spooky for sure

most of those spoopy cards look shit
should have done more position changes, like CAM Ribery, or maybe a CM Dani Alves, because otherwise such a tiny upgrade for them to be decent for a couple days over the entirety of fifa is pretty gay

Yeah paying 60k for someone who will only have great stats for one day a month is lame.

>fifa
>overall rating mattering

Knicks

>leading 1-0 for most of the game
>make it 2-0 in the 80th
>he scores a sweaty goal with rashford immediately from kick off
>decide to waste time and make unnecessary subs
>take 30 seconds taking a throw in
>he sends me, "maricón ctm gana como la gente hijo de la gran puta"

Top lel

wew lads, I felt for the Belotti meme and he actually is very good. Way better than Immobile and Icardi. Also Paulinho is probably one of the best card I've used so far. If he was rated 84+ he would be a god. Btw Khedira is the best CDM in serie A.

feel like pure shit lads just want him back

Apparently the cards pace is actually 36 kek

Just got into a game, he paused them I lose connection. Now FUT says it's experiencing Hugh volume and I can't play. It's 7am on a fucking Saturday. What's going on?

And now I've got another fucking DNF. I'm already at about 0.6x. This is fucking insane. I'm streaming from Spotify so my internet is fine.

Spent 1.2 million coins on packs last night, pulled Vidal, Mané and spooky Crouch and koulibally twice. Now i have 700 useless players in my club and a shit team. AMA.

It updates over Halloween retard.

How's spooky Crouch? I'm tempted by him for my meme team.

Not used him yet but will when he gets the boost, he's a bargain at 23k though for a card that's going to be 87ovr in less than a week.

Nainggolan has been underwhelming since I got him. His loan was great but he kind of blends in with my better the now. Is Matuidi as good? Thinking a cheaper option so I can upgrade my fullbacks to Sandro and Florenzi.

>Fell for the morata meme

Should I buy scream puliGOAT he looks super cute.

Is doing harry kane for SBC's worth it? I've got a prem team and I actually like Kane

His if is tradeable, basically the same and will cost you less.

*defensive line retreats to the keeper immediately at opponent's kickoff*
around half of all goals are directly after kickoff, and the same happened last year.
why won't they fix it already?