1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Whats the most dangerous animal(s) there?

1. Flag
2. Moose cause the most deaths. But that's only because they are so common and people only ever die because of driving accidents against them. The real answer is probably the bear or the wolverine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligoryzomys_longicaudatus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirov_wolf_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=sx66ys4JG5o
youtube.com/watch?v=BxkZWDLTNRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refugees

lebanese

USA
Africanus Americus

STOP fapping to your fauna
it's very poor

Flag
fleas and çomars

they're basically the same thing afterall

lebanese refugee bears are some of the most violent creatures one can stumble upon in sweden

Real world kills more people than Australia meme fauna

It's the best of all european countries

I have no idea but if I had to guess its this

Afghans. They're 266 times or 26600% more likely than a swede to gang rape ya, and we got a conviction rate of about 2% for it. These are real numbers sadly.

That bear should loose weight

Those are not dangerous they eat our potatoes all the time and are just little angry piggies. One time when i was out pissing at night one came up and sniffed me like half a meter away.

no

They are a danger to our dogs though:-(

This probably. We also have bears.

Snoreway
Polar bears, alternatively refugees

So I've heard. The dogs look like their natural predators and their defence is attack. Sadly, on my island there's fuckloads of boars at the moment eating all the crops and chasing dogs. Apparently they're really easy to hunt but near impossible to hunt with legal and humane methods.

Americus soldiers.

Well, we killed all dangerous animals who fucked with us. Why didn't pussy Swedes do the same?

You clearly never saw one

They can stop a car and destroy its bumper

We used to have hyenas cave lions saber tooth lions mammoths woolly rhinos aurochs bisons dire wolves all that jazz it was like Africa here. The last dangerous animals we had were major wolf packs which we killed in the 1800's. We have since tried to revive the wolves but they're all inbred manlets now and we got some bisons but they're fkn gay and there's like 50 of them in total.

I've seen loads since again they eat our potatoes in the early morning and in the autumn they eat yeasty apples and get drunk (the moose do that too). The big ones look kind of dangerous but there's maybe one or two of those in a pack tops. I doubt even the biggest ones could defeat a grown man with a knife though. Their tactic is just to be difficult enough to kill for it not to be worth it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligoryzomys_longicaudatus

>The last dangerous animals we had were major wolf packs
Bears and wolverines are still dangerous though, aren't they?

Tigers, snakes, spiders and sharks

We've got snakes, spiders, wolves, blacks, bears, alligators, bulls, sharks of all shapes and sizes off the coasts and in the gulf, scorpions, etc.

Bears aren't that dangerous unless you end up between a mother and it's cub. They can smell and hear you kilometers away.

(Sand)Niggers, they kill way more people than any other animal.

this

Yeah but bears are more stand off-ish. They're opportunistic more so than deliberate killers. Old timey wolves with taste for man flesh would actively hunt you. And it is documented they're extremely smart.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirov_wolf_attacks

>wolves would lure horny dogs out of the villages with a seductive female before eating them
>they learned how to set off traps to eat the bait
>they learned when they could hunt people vs. when they had guns
>they realized who to target and where

Before we had guns and when they were numerous enough they must have been extremely nasty.

We have a feral hog problem too but its being taken care of

>or the wolverine
how is this bear cat dangerous?

it's strong enough to scare away a pack of wolves on it's own

They're extremely aggressive for european standards

A cow?

>A cow?
here in the alps they unironically are.
they often trample people to death because you not gonna run away from them

No alligators or crocodiles in the canals?

Bogans

Just berds
Also why does the firefighter have camo?
Oh, i just remembered there were some wolfs in the far east, it was on the news when they crossed they crossed the border
I also remember a swan followed me to my house, and stayed in front of my door

Probably pic related but you have to be dreadfully unlucky to come across one of them.

In order to ambush enemies of course.
>Army get new uniform for use during volunteer work/rescue/any non military work that requires tough fabrics
>Fire department get jelly and demand new clothes too
>Well shoot lets just make a camo for fire department and crank it out of the existing military production line to save cost
Don't need a fire hazard suit to save kitten from being eaten by 5m long snakes or choke crocodiles.

Siberian Tiger or White Bear

if it approaches you, there's nothing you can do to protect yourself due to its unpredictability

>2. Whats the most dangerous animal(s) there?
deer
cows
dogs
spiders/bees/wasps

1. Russia
2. Russians

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=BxkZWDLTNRU

Anopheles mosquito because of malaria, or one of the other bastard mosquitos

Wtf I love Malaysia now!

Mosquitoes.

Probably Buffalo
In my area though maybe coyote or geese.

How would you rate the honey badger vs the volvorine?

Honey badger shits circles around a wolverine

kek
But are the Africans more aggressively extroverted than the Swedish variety?

The Wolpertinger (Tauern-Raurackulus-magnus) is by far the most dangerous animal in the Alps.

>Flag
> Antifa and alt right . What makes them so dangerous is the fact that they are retarded

PS we don't have any dangerous animals

We occasionally have wolves and bears but they only have the potential to be dangerous, they never go close to people.
Same with lynx and wildcats.
Literally nothing will attack you in Switzerland, even our wasps only sting if fhey feel threatened.

1 flag
2 the gypsy

There are no dangerous animals here, however the land itself can be hostile and will absolutely fuck you up

Its called Surucucu, and its fangs are fucking beautiful and poisonous as your mom's ass.

Look at this sloppy son of bitch. He literally can have more than 2,5 fucking meters, it's bigger than you, you fucking cucks. AND IT'S NOT OVER YET:

It has a fucking INFRA-RED VISION! YES, A FUCKING SNEAK WITH INFRA-RED THAT CAN POUNCE WITHIN THE SPACE OF NOTHING LESS THAN 1 FUCKING METER!

AREN'T SATISFIED YET, YOU FUCKING CUNT? ITS POISON FUCK YOUR WHOLE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM MAKE YOU BLEED YOUR ASS OUT AND DIE CRYING AS A BITCH

>no dangerous animals here
must be the polar opposite of australia then... oh wait...