The Flash

Is The Flash show on CW worth a watch? Supergirl is okay, it's terrible but fun and the chick playing Supergirl has a fucking tits.

Also how much SJW stuff is injected into it?

there's more sjw stuff in supergirl than the flash

The Flash is very entertaining.
Supergirl is so so so bad.
Legends Of Tomorrow is starting to get really good.
Arrow is pretty good.

is the current season of arrow any good? I stopped in the middle of the last one

Similar quality desu.
Its getting worse though. S1 was its best. S2 was passable I guess. The recent episodes are like Supergirl at its worst

This, all funkino tbqh. Glad they are doing so well

writers think they don't have to try because it's capeshit. i fast forward through most of the episodes these days

Flash is really great

The nigger flash is annoying, but black Iris is cute.

DCCW shows:

>Good
Arrow S1 & 2
Flash S1
Legends of Tomorrow S2 (so far)
>Trash
Everything else

If you could watch super girl you'll love flash. Idk what it is but flash got me to watch the other cw shows but it doesn't really get me like the flash. I'm not even fan of the comics

flash, izombie > power gap >arrow > everythign else

Top kek.

Season 1 is great, season 2 has great moments, season 3 is meh, SSDD

season 1 god tier
season 2 meh tier
season 3 wtf are they doing tier

CW is trash, tumblr dyke.

That's not Iris

Is it?

I like Arrow

I also like Lucifer

Harrison Wells is a god tier character

One of the best I've seen in TV. I only seen S1. Was told multiple times to not continue and I took their advice.

And Gotham

oh, hey user, just want to say harrison wells is actually the reverse flash and comes from the future, enjoy your ruined 3 seasons.

>Harrison Wells
he dies and they brink in his Marvel replacement

I wasn't planning to continue anyway so nice try.

Flash is probably the best of the super hero shows. Legends of Tomorrow is getting really good. Arrow pretty much sucks after season 2.

IF you like Supergirl.

THEN Flash will be good for you.

Watch the first 2 series.

If he's seen S1 then he already knows that dipshit. And Wells of S2 and 3 isn't the RF.

Wally West is black.

Literally made for retards. I got four episodes in but it feels like a children show. Acting, humor, action sequences - it's all retardedly PG approved.

>Superhero
>Made for children

no

Current Legends > Current Flash

I watched one season. It was ok but one season was enough. Watched a few episodes of season 2 and it just kind of felt like the plot was going around in circles, especially with the new villain.

>We want the Civil War audience

A cursory check on the interwebs seems to confirm it.

Have you even seen the show, dumbfuck?

how fucking dumb are you lmao

If you could stand Supergirl, Flash will be perfectly fine.

The CWverse is like a meal

Arrow is the vegetables. They can be good if you're hungry but you usually try to get through it quickly.

The Flash is the main course. It's almost always satisfying and hits the spot.

Supergirl is the dessert. Like Arrow, it can be good but most of the time it's too sweet and sugary.

LoT is the late night snack you get at 2am that always hits the spot

Looking forward to the musical episode. Even if it sucks it'll be fun to watch.

>is the current season of arrow any good?

not really, no. But I still watch it.

I read the comic and was bummed to hear that it was going to be a cop procedural show, but I love it.

>Is The Flash show on CW worth a watch?
No.
>Supergirl is okay
No.

S1 is the best season of Flash
S2 tanks, only a few episodes are good.
S3 so far is okay.
If you like Supergirl you'll like Flash because Supergirl is trash most of the time. Benoist is a cute though.

iZombie is the best comic book show on CW

can't wait for season 3

>S2 tanks, only a few episodes are good.

I disagree. It looses steam after Zoom cures his speed cancer on episode 17 or so and in the process loses his motivation, and picks up the slack in the home stretch.

no it was bad in the home stretch too

it became pure shit once zoom's identity/backstory was revealed

Nah

Runaway Dinosaur was kino.

I've only just started enjoying season three, I think it's because without an asshole to keep them in check Star Labs is annoying, now they have Julian there the missing component is back.

i will admit that was the closest the show came to being passable

>I think it's because without an asshole to keep them in check Star Labs is annoying

This.

I'm not a fan of the new self-loathing, cynical Cisco.

The Flash is the best of the CW superhero shows.

Cisco was hardly self-loathing and was only cynical for like two episodes.

>it's okay for barry to fuck his sister because he was adopted
>but it's NOT okay for ollie to fuck thea

reeee

>It's OK to fuck a girl with a different mother and father
>It's not OK to fuck a girl who has the same mother and father as you

Really makes you think.

yeah, we knew that was going to happen when we found out iris was black.

>it's okay to fuck someone who was raised as your sister
>it's not okay to fuck someone who was raised as your sister

makes the noggin take a joggin

Iris wasn't raised as his sister, though.

Barry was 12 when he moved in and already wanted to fuck Iris. Then he moved away at 18 and got his own place when he came back at 21/22.

>joe considers them both his kids
>hands them a picture of their first day of school together when they move in together
>barry has said joe is like a second father to him
>oh yeah but iris isn't anything like a sister even though he was raised with her and she didn't think of him sexually at all...almost exclusively like a brother... until after he had flash powers

really complicated situation here. It's almost like they are brother and sister or something

People can consider others surrogate parents without considering ther children surrogate siblings.

Purely for the Legion of Doom episode, Legends is edging out the Flash.

Legends is able to do more per ep than Flash is, Flash spends too long on people talking about their relationships with one another.

this LoT is already better than Flash

This still makes me uncomfortable as fuck, why can't they all be vaguely sexually interested in one another like in LoT???

I much prefer that constant sexual tension with everyone vibe to the whole "undying eternal love for my sister" angle. Bring back Eddie, time for a good old fashioned cuckolding.

>Legends is able to do more per ep
So true, like the tiny sub-plot in the last episode where Mick outs Lily as a "time aberration". I laughed when he had trouble with the word, calling her an "abrasion" but my jaw dropped a second later when he called her an "abortion".

Then having just discovered she didn't exist in the original timeline, she approaches Stein with tear filled eyes about having not been wanted and he reassures her that even though code:"they didn't want children" then, he loves her and is proud of her in this timeline. And he means it. Given the heavily feminist slant of Supergirl and the diverse SJW leanings of Flash, I was surprised to see this point of view presented at all. I thought it was done well and they weren't too heavy handed about it.

If they handle it right, it's going to be heartbreaking when he loses her again when they have to reset reality with the Spear of Destiny to win the battle against the Legion of Doom.

And?

The best part is that they resolve that in half an episode. Flash drags out dull relationship sub-plots for aggeeeessss. God jesus, the "i'm trying to maintain a gf but i can't reveal i'm the Flash" was so fucking annoying, not to mention the "Wally isn't ready!!" sub-plot. Just get on with it.

>Thea
>Same father
About that...

>The best part is that they resolve that in half an episode

This time.

Compare it to the Ray/Kendra relationship in S1, by far the worst romantic relationship in the entire CW-verse not involving Felicity.

barry is going to give his speed to wally isn't he?

the third season is better than the second one. I suggest you keep watching