We still got this, bros. first we'll deal with the Yankucks, then we'll deal with the Mexicans. this is our year

we still got this, bros. first we'll deal with the Yankucks, then we'll deal with the Mexicans. this is our year.

Good lads

>Texan telling Californian who and who isn't a Mexican
Tōppu kekku desu ne!

This desu

Roger that, OP. Rally caps on all day!

>then we'll deal with the Mexicans.

Is this some sort of new age irony I don't know about?

Nigga your state is Mexico.

I don't see why the Yanks would stop cucking you after the last three games

Vamos Tejas!

Hispanics in Texas are culturally white

Are you the reason all these surveys consider mexicans as white?

Fuck you

yes

Putting my life savings on a Astros win tonight. Wish me luck bros.

But muh half a billion dollar payroll world series

To be fair they have been brutally unlucky offensively and with the firepower they got its hard to believe they won't have one high scoring game this series. Key guys like Springer/Reddick/Bregman/Marwin have been hopeless every game so far this series.

lae of averages and whatnot suggests they should break out of this hopeless hitting stretch and they are facing le fastball Severino lad.

I don't pay too much attention but didn't they have a similar issue last postseason and during some stretches of this regular season? I know their bullpen is a garbage heap so I assume they didn't help out

They weren't in the postseason last year and this is a new team from the 2015 one. They were the most dominant offensive team statistically in the regular season since the 1920s.

In the regular season they had a bad stretch in August but back then they were without Correa, and Springer was still rusty recovering from injury.

Another thing is that the Astros lineup feast on Severino type of pitchers. I find it hard to believe that they won't have at least one high scoring game this series. Even the choking Nats offense woke up by the end in the Cubs series.

I think there is a better chance of the Yankees rocking Verlander than them holding the Astros to low hits total and a 0-3 runs game.

We need this. Don’t make the yankee fans win this one.

>Loseton Disastros being THIS delusional

who's laughing now, Yankee bitches

altuve is an inspiration just goes to show you aaron judge you dont have to be the biggest guy anybody can get a home run altuve has inspired me i dont care how small i am i just know if i try my best i can get a gf if i try thank you altuve

Now if you can just find some inspiration to do something about that lack of punctuation and capitalization...

>main stars in Astros are Altuve and Correa
>main stars in Dodgers are Bellinger, Turner, and Seager, Kershaw, Taylor, Forsythe, Barnes, with Puig as an honorary house negro

Yeah dude. Show them Mexican Dodgers, the Whitest team in Baseball.

who said you can speak, spic?

>Mess
*tips*

Let me see one more of you racists call the dodgers the "doyers"