PaulinGOAT

Reminder that this absolute mad man will expose everyone in the CL with his clutchness.
>play in a hue club named Bread and Sugar and in a slav league
>misunderstood at Tottenshit and sold to China
>now performing like a god in Barcelona with Messi
Based. How can you not like the guy?

He's fun to watch every time he goes for a header tbdesu

top lad

>yfw Paulinho already beat Barcelona at their own game

The original Barelona GOAT has been reincarnated

God bless this thread

Based rusemaster

>G R I -

>facebook: ronaldo
>reddit: messi
>Sup Forums: paulinho

This

Good post lad

>instagram: nerman

even pedro looked good next to messi

No he didnt

>Bread and Sugar

Sugarloaf, the name of a supermarket chain and of that mountain peak over there.

who is dybala?

Yes, who is he?

the next messi la

Never heard of him. What has he done to merit being called the next Messi?

based pauliGOAT

i must admit i was dubious at first but he shut my mouth

He is decent but is starting to get a bit overrated tbf. He is very average in terms of passing and creating opportunities, but is good for his threat potential and defensive habilities.

>misunderstood at Tottenshit

no he was just bad. he didn't perform well.

name a better replacement for your NT

he clearly proved he's the best at his position even if he came from fucking china

i went to the fucking stadium when he tore me another arsehole, i fucking hate him but i love how he proved all skeptics wrong (including me) at the same time

Not saying he is bad. No one is better than him for our NT, but for him to work well, the team needs a good midfield to hide his flaws. Maybe that's why he didn't work well in Spurs, he can't be expected to create chances with his passing. He is a solid and physical defender, with good air game both defensively and attacking, and he has this unique characteristic of going inside the box to score. He is pretty good but has a bit of a weird style imo, needs to fit his team well.

He is playing well in Barça so far, but I guess we have to wait and see how it will work out. Have to say that he is a perfect sub for when the other team is parking the bus, although I wish Barça start him more so that he is in form for the WC.

tumblr

Both Allan and Fernandinho are better.

i will come to besiktas desu

Sup Forums= Mike Werner

oh god no
pls sweden no
don't do this to me

>Implying Paulinho won't get exposed as soon as Barca face anything other than La Liga bottom half teams

well, Modric got "exposed" against La Liga bottom teams and you can't deny he's currently one of the best if not the best in the world playing around there

I mean Modric is good but he's no Harry Winks

>Winks
Who?

>flag

don't worry about it mate

>I mean Modric is good but he's no Harry Winks

now this is why i love the UK, out of CONMEBOL they're the only ones with a great sense of humour

>i went to the fucking stadium when he tore me another arsehole
>he tore me
>me

lmao not only roleplaying as a country but also as a team
thank god i wasnt born with asperger

>imagine being this eternally butthurt

go sign the chance.org petition my indian friend

>chile
Bru you may not have been born an autist but you were born a cuck which is worse

>thread about PauliGOAT
>Chil*ANOs chimps out

what did they mean by this?

Tumblr.
Looks like a dyke and has the t-for-tumblr celebration.

This guy looks like that one dude that has his own sports show on ESPN here in the US. Similar facial features. Is this an Uruguayan trait? Hard to describe but its the nose and eye spacing. However, the skull shape is different for players like cavani, gimenez, etc... You know what I'm trying to say Uruguaybro?

honestly no idea what or who you're talking about sorry

disrespect The Price and you got a problem tho

The player didn't suit the system. Paulinho is a Pogba type, so it makes sense he needs excellent passers around him so he can make breaks.

you have to understand he became famous playing in Corinthians, so you will have all of brazilllians on Sup Forums saying he is overrated

he belongs to the Seleção now. whoever opposes our true camisa 10 is a cuck and should be banished to argentina

GOAT
O
A
T

He looks like the stereotypical italian

Where's Salah?

He looks italiano

He's ISIS promotional video tier

Paulinho>Nerman

i agree

He looks and sounds Argentine

>FRANCESCOLI ES ARGENTINO
>TENEMO LOS PAPELES, ARTIGAS ERA ARGENTINO TAMBIEN

Artigas was unrionically Argentine, Franchescoli isn't Argentine but he lived most of his life here and looks like us

>T E N E M O L O P A P E L E S E N I O R E

>Neymar: YouTube

He looks like a goddamn salmon leaping out of water. Dude's got serious hops.