A fanbase can ruin movies/series for me

A fanbase can ruin movies/series for me.

Black Mirror's fanbase is what made me take so long to start watching it. I saw the first episode, pretty good although the photography was at best acceptable (too much blue). But everytime I remember the "le dat is sooo blaq mirror XDD", I lose all the will to finish it.

>being this autistic

Why op

>I saw the first episode, pretty good

stopped reading right there

Funny enough I started watching this a week ago without even knowing what it is.

Hell, I even thought the whole show will be about the prime minister, so clueless I was.

This enhanced my experience tbqh.

I just watch the show and don't let anyone know I like it.

I do this with most everything. I watched it for personal enjoyment, don't care to signal to others that I enjoyed it.

The first episode was so fucking shit
You can squeeze it to 10 minutes and you still get everything there is to get out of it
>someone blackmails the pm to fuck a pig
>he has the princess
>skip to pm fucking a pig
>oh no! the princess was actually free and he didn't have to do it
>credits
It would have worked better as 10 minute youtube shortfilm

you're so cool how can I be more like you?

>Black Mirror isn't good
What are you?

Social media ruined everything. But made for TV series are just awful in general.

How about sharing? I'd share if it's not uncalled for.

This. First episode was compete garbage. If that were to actually have happened they'd have let the bitch get murdered and moved on with their lives. Dumbest writing I've seen since Dexter season 8

The premise is so fucking retarded it was like I was watching live action South Park without any jokes

You forgot
>o no his cunt wife is now le depressed

That movie was so fucking shit
You can squeeze it to 10 minutes and you still get everything there is to get out of it
>dude has a wedding party in his house for his daughter
>everything goes to shit
>skip to Michael being the family leader
>oh no! there is a war between all the families!
>credits
It would have worked better as 10 minute youtube shortfilm

I agree that in under no circumstances would PM would or would be allowed to do this, but it's kinda forgivable since the actual story came to it's conclusion and something needed to happen so... why not just go this way and think about what would happen?

The show's dramatic tone practically begs the viewer to take the show seriously yet they chose a premise so ridiculous that the whole thing becomes laughable.

Seriously I got more entertainment out of that episode from laughing than I ever could have from taking it seriously

But there is no drama or development at all in that episode, it's literally just waiting hour for the inevitable to happen, which is something you guessed after the first 5 minutes anyway, yeah the PM will dick the pig.
Not to mention with the whole message being "lmao you watch this shit cause you are peeping pervert" I was questioning just that, why the fuck am I watching this? Turns out there was literally no reason to watch it, everything went just as one expected and before that absolutely fuck-all happens.

This also. Not only is the episode completely hilarious but it doesn't try to be unpredictable or even interesting

It's literally "DUDE WHAT IF THE PRIME MINISTER HAD TO FUCK A PIG ON LIVE TV LMAOOOO". No substance at all

Did you seriously enjoy that episode? Did you seriously keep watching because you wanted to know if he'd fuck the pig?

The entire episode I thought he actually wouldn't do it, then after he did it I thought he'd kill himself

Jesus, shut up!

I liked a few of the episodes. The video game one was pretty good.

Literally Autism: The Post

Black Mirror has a really reddit fanbase but it's nothing compared to the fanbase of Stranger Things.

ITT: People who can't into theory of mind

The second episode of the first season is literally the only one that isnt condescending shit for kids

"DUUUDEE JUST TURN UR BRAIN OFF LMAOO"

it's garbage, hamfisted shit with no knowledge of subtlety

i kind of feel the same way about stranger things

i thought it was alright but everyone hypes it the fuck up so much that it kind of ruins it for me

i probably won't even watch season 2

It must be hard trying to enjoy things

I pity the fool

>I am simple minded and enjoy one dimensional garbage, everyone else should too

Whatever helps you sleep at night kid

That's something you grow out of OP. The drive to be 'hip' fades with time, then you're free to like whatever you want to like

the first episode is shit
after 3 minutes you know that he will end up fucking the pig

No you don't. I thought he would kill himself

>can't dissociate a series from its fanbase

holy shit >>>/l/eddit is that way you humongous faggot