So this is the power of America

So this is the power of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/412049/Lewis-Hamilton-mocked-new-American-accent
telegraph.co.uk/formula-1/2016/03/18/lewis-hamilton-looks-more-awkward-teenager-than-global-superstar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TOP KEK. Still have a shitty hairline

Oh look, it's the white Eminem.

yup, when they allowed niggers

And I bet he still gets more women than you do.

It makes me sad to think that you can be a multi-millionaire world famous athlete celebrity and STILL have things that make you so insecure and self-conscious.

Hello, hairlet. Bald statement you made there.

t.negro

He is, without a doubt, the most annoying, cunty, arrogant British "sports" "man". Wish his car would crash and he'd be paralysed from neck down tbqh

c-cos he's black, r-right?

so he meets Neymar and becomes self obsessed with being white? how is this the USA's fault?

>he thinks this only started when he met neymar

99.9% of Americans don't know who that is though.

because they occasionally turn right in the sport he competes in?

heheh

Michaeljacksonizing became a thing a few years ago

>black race car man
if he was influenced by America he would know NIGGERS CAN'T DRIVE

mmm... he also turned white

clearly has had a nose job too

looks more like the power of Canada desu

chinlets...when will they learn?

No because he's a fucking penis in a human suit. The fucking glasses, the fucking not wearing appropriate clothes to Wimbledon, the fucking accent, the fucking egotistical nature of everything he says and does. Fair play he can drive a car fast but I don't give a fuck, I just really not like him. Not everything is a race thing

why do they do it?

>bragging about the amount of women another person gets

I think in Warne's case it was a mid-life crisis and he tried to claw back some of his youth.

Hamilton just became Americanised. You can even hear it in his voice now

Has Hamilton ever competed in America? I thought F1 was all Europe. Unless you're blaming America for him turning metrosexual, which is weird because that's the most European thing ever.

it's turned him into a hip-hop nut. even fucking talks like your lads

Why the fuck does he look 200% Arabic in the left photo?

He doesn't you ignorant fuck

Because he was actually born in the middle east.

>American education

>sandnigger
>____nigger

>Henry after moving to MLS

Disgusting

Yeah...no. Hamilton has merely adopted some NYC area lingo and is always mingling with American celebs, but doesn't mean that he's made any significant conscious effort to Americanize himself. Brit Blacks trying to sound """""American"""" is always met with ridicule and roasting from blacks here, and I don't think that Hamilton is going to make a fool out of himself in an attempt to sound like them.

>the fucking not wearing appropriate clothes to Wimbledon

This isn't 1930. All of your great old English traditions are dead and buried.

>and I don't think that Hamilton is going to make a fool out of himself in an attempt to sound like them.
Well that's exactly what he has done. He has one of those fucking atrocious TransAtlantic accents that blacks here (mainly London ones) pick up

They're a private club, they can enforce whatever fucking dress code they want to, you uncultured bog-trotting terrorist.

Well evidently not. Lewis has opened the door for all of the burkas and hijabs. Soon all of those fancy "gentleman's clubs" in the UK will be next.

Though if he is, then I can't mock him for failing. NY accents are somewhat difficult to master even for other Americans, let alone a total foreigner. Southern accents in comparison are so easy and straightforward that even Irish and Brit actors with thick accents can match them with a few weeks of practice.

>Well evidently not.
Well evidently yes, you dumb cunt, which was why he was refused entry and turned away

I don't even think it is an NY accent, certainly not the sort of NY accent that people over here think of.

It's this - dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/412049/Lewis-Hamilton-mocked-new-American-accent

>“The next couple of months is party time. I've got my mum's 60th coming up, I've got friends' events coming up, I've got more races to win, we've got the team end-of-year party, we've got Stars and Cars (a Mercedes event in Stuttgart).

>“Jeez, man, I've got to get some good sleep because there's going to be a lot of partying.”

telegraph.co.uk/formula-1/2016/03/18/lewis-hamilton-looks-more-awkward-teenager-than-global-superstar/

.................in what world is that even considered an American accent? The only way in which it's remotely American is its near total absence of glottal stops.