Jesus...

Jesus... I mean I know the first few questions are supposed to be easy but do americans really just put in joke questions?
Did they feel too bad about the people who fuck up early on with things that are super easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXYsYGMNBc8
youtu.be/rfDBHuJaVn4
youtube.com/watch?v=bQoNWw0G2AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The answer is C right?

how the fuck are you supposed to know something like this

No it was B. It's always B.

what if when they got the question wrong they died?

youtube.com/watch?v=UXYsYGMNBc8

Answers, OP. Joke answers.

No, the question is a joke too when there's only one blatantly obvious answer to pick and you actually win money for doing it.

That's how it works in the syndicated version.

As soon as the contestant gets past the $32,000 mark, the questions immediately go to an impossible level of difficulty because a daytime television show cannot afford to hand out $64,000 or $128,000 checks on a regular basis. In fact, I don't even think there's been a million dollar winner in the fifteen plus years that they've done the syndicated version.

>that second girl who knows she fucked up
kek

I wouldn't know the answer to that without multiple choice since I don't watch baseball. So if they actually had a realistic choices like snow, rain, earthquake, terrorist attack then they would get them wrong.

Beery is not a word.

That and I've never heard it before I saw that video.

>snow
>in July

If you don't know anything about baseball that question is impossible.

Who the flying fuck says beery? That's bullshit

>earthquake
>in anaheim

>impossible.
Don't be an idiot. There's these two concepts called "inductive reasoning" and "extrapolation".
Practice them.

You could say that with any question, just replace "baseball" with

A and C can be ruled out because they're things that never happened.

B is the kind of thing that you'd have heard about.

The first guy who won a million dollars on this site trolled the hell out of them I hear

Acted just smart enough to be dumb kind of thing etc

He then uses the lifeline on the last question to call his dad and tell him he's about to win a milly

youtu.be/rfDBHuJaVn4

COUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=bQoNWw0G2AY

AN ALIEN ATTACK

THOSE FUCKING TACONIGGERS RUINED EVERYTHING

A happens but they are usually confined to the parking lot at Dodgers games.

I never thought this show would have such longevity. It's insane.

He answered every single question in the preliminary test correctly, stating that he felt the questions in later rounds were just as easy as the question in the beginning, wtf are you talking about?

Charles Ingram did nothing wrong.

Nuclear apocalypse is the only one you can rule out.

Alien attack could refer to illegal aliens. Anaheim is in California, right?

Meteor strikes happen.

So does rain.

You're autistic, aren't you, user?

That's not how gameshows work. Also, a meteor strike in a relatively big american city would definitely be world news. Much like the meteor in russia that didn't even impact.