Yeah, right

MOAR

wth is a blind

>linking blind items as facts
>pretending Sup Forums isn't full of women that love gossip shit

>linking ENTY shit when even blindgossip.com doesn't post his shit

blindgossip.com/?p=41688

Dear Blinders,

We put a great deal of time and effort into writing our original blind items. They may not always be shocking and salacious, but they are authentic and accurate. Even in the world of celebrity gossip, we think it is important to exercise some integrity in discussing real people and their behavior.

Another blogger chose a different path, and, as a result, we need to take action.

You may have noticed that recent items from “Enty” (short for “Entertainment Lawyer”) at CDAN were getting longer, more detailed, and much more shocking. Big-name celebrities were dragged into the discussion, and wild accusations about disgusting acts (r*ape, m*rder, beatings, p*dophilia) were made. Not surprisingly, their website traffic shot up, and the mainstream press started discussing their items.

Following a detailed interview with Enty himself, a skeptical New York Post reporter conducted an independent and thorough investigation of Enty and CDAN.

Here’s what they discovered: Enty is a liar, and the items published on CDAN are lies. The full story from The New York Post is below, and can also be read here.

Given these disturbing facts, we will no longer carry CDAN items on this website.

We sincerely apologize to our readers for the time they may have invested in the past in trying to solve those items. You deserve much better, and we will do everything in our power to deliver original and third-party-sourced content that is both entertaining as well as credible.

Sincerely, Ace

rumor

G-goddamn

>"She (A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy award winner/nominee) once put on a wig and wanted to role play. She dressed as she imagined a hooker would dress and then wanted me to pick her up at the bar in the hotel where we were staying. I went down to the bar and everyone was staring at her because it was obvious who she was and people were laughing and taking photos. I felt bad for her, but she didn't know they were laughing at her, so when I tried to call the whole thing off she started screaming at me in the bar and slapped my face and said she was getting another room. When I tried to go to find out what room she was in later, I found out she had not checked into a room. Later I found out she wanted an excuse to leave the hotel because she was cheating on me with a couple of other guys and promised them she would see them that night. I guess she went from one to the next and I didn't see her for two days." This will be revealed.
>Gwyneth Paltrow
>Narrator: Luke Wilson
>Possible other guys: Aaron Eckhart; Bryan Adams; James Purefoy; Chris Martin

>Translation: 3 actors had a bunch of strippers over and partied with them.
I am beyond scandalized

JUST

Entertaniment Lawyer is like 90% of their content

Has anyone on Sup Forums tried to troll blind items yet?

I think that's just the answer to the "tied for second banana with two other actors" clue.

Yeah, Enty is so based. "Oh, I'm such a liar, anything I post is not true." He can post whatever he wants whithout being sued, because, as his disclaimed say:

>CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG'S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.

That's so fucking brillian, seriously. Always wonder who really is Enty, because he has really good info.

I know I've seen a screencap that talks about Rooney Mara and her legos, but don't know if it was a mock screencap or if they actually sent it as a story and they published it.

>Michael Moore rapes kids swear on me mum m8
>btw this is fiction

Is this how burger libel laws really work?

Once, I asked Enty if the Miranda Cosgrove college pasta was true. Never get a reply or blind lol

that story is too fucking believable to be true

let me give you morons the rundown. these are real blind items, yes, however the answers are just people posting a guess in alt.gossip.celebrities

This needs to be a movie.

>This A list mostly movie actor at least when it comes to his franchise larger than life character was replaced in an upcoming movie because of his substance abuse issues.
>A list actor: Henry Cavill
>Franchise: "Superman"
>Dominic Cooper replaced him in "Stratton"

>Apparently the woman that finally caused the split between this former A list mostly television actor from that very hit cable show that ended and his very long term significant other was this foreign born B list mostly movie actress who basically played herself in her biggest movie role. She hooked up with the lead in that movie and hooked up with this lead from the first day they met. Not sure why her significant other sticks around. Is the baby even his?
>A list television actor: Jon Hamm
>Show: "Mad Men"
>Significant other: Jennifer Westfeldt
>Foreign born B list movie actress/significant other: Gal Gadot/Israeli businessman Yaron Varsano
>Movie: "Keeping Up with the Joneses"
>Her biggest movie role: "Batman v Superman: >Dawn of Justice" (Wonder Woman)
>Lead actor: Henry Cavill

>Is this how burger libel laws really work?
yes but not really

he would still get sued if anyone knew who he was or if the site was popular. it would bring more attention than it's worth b'cuz imagine if moore sued someone over that statement and that gets into the papers. it's the Streisand effect

>Which beloved sci-fi actress has a rather odd daily routine which involves manually wanking off her dog to stop it from becoming too aggressive – seven days a week?
>Kate Beckinsale
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

isn't there a movie in which she hugs a dog while lying on the floor and you can see her move in for a kiss for a bit?

Nope. Nobody can be sued for writing a fanfiction.

>tfw it's not a hair team but a gangbang team

>Nope. Nobody can be sued for writing a fanfiction.
anybody can be sued for anything user.

Well, yeah. Some retarded can sue you just for being a person, but that's not a crime. They will lose the trial.

Someone post ones that later came true to prove this site isn't complete bullshit

The Johnny Depp piece came true.

So did the amal clooney piece

and the leto piece

and the marvel is full of kikes piece

Some about couples splitting, but they always have couples splitting articles and they mostly don't come true.

>9. BLIND GOSSIP 09/03
>You probably won’t watch this show if you are over the age of thirty, but you would know the name of the girl involved. She is just so sweet and innocent looking, it’s hard to believe that she is pregnant. Or, rather, was pregnant. The father of the baby – who is a person of responsibility in the actress’ world – had to beg and plead with her to give up the thought of becoming a mother at such a young age. Oh, and if his wife had known about this, she probably would have agreed.
>Miranda Cosgrove/Dan Schneider, executive producer for iCarly

The good old Dan really did a number on her.

/ourgirl/

>and the marvel is full of kikes piece

Give me the skinny on that pal.

perlmutter was fired, it was predicted.

>hollywood
>the gossip capitol of the universe
>in an era of cellphone cameras
>actors thinking they can get away with anything

If anything, the blind items tone it down. There were blind items that claimed Charlie Sheen "liked to party."

>tfw no Charlie Sheen iCloud hack

I like that Renner is not a fagget, he's /ourguy/

>blind items tone it down
This. I never see blinds about hardcore orgies or unknowm actresses being drugged by Hollywood's bosses.

There are multiple about those every month.

sauce?

This kind of sounds like it could be Jason Statham to me.

Ctrl+F "Weinstein" in every finished month

It would have said he was "foreign born" if that were the case.

49. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/04 **#3**
The teen who is a former Disney star continues to roll out the gay boyfriend in an attempt to make the world think it is love. For such a young age, she is great at sleight of hand. While everyone is looking at them as the happy couple, she is actually hooking up with a very very wealthy studio owner. He is married, but she doesn’t care because the gifts and parts keep coming. Very expensive gifts. Some say he didn’t wait until she turned 18. Others say he didn’t even wait until she turned 17. Bella Thorne/Gregg Sulkin/Harvey Weinstein

Meh, Bella (legal) nudes when?