Antonio Conte’s reign as Chelsea manager looks increasingly likely to end with the Italian being sacked before he’s...

>Antonio Conte’s reign as Chelsea manager looks increasingly likely to end with the Italian being sacked before he’s seen out his second season at the English Premier League club. Conte’s relationship with a key executive and high profile players is understood to be at breaking point, with his methods now being questioned by Chelsea players. Accustomed to the carousel coach sackings of a regime which argues that frequent managerial change has contributed to the club’s success, Chelsea staff describe Conte as a “dead man walking”. Individuals close to the 48-year-old say he has already decided to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of this campaign – assuming Roman Abramovich does not dismiss him before then.

Why does Chelsea have so much player power? Only Hazard is truly elite, you could argue Kante too but it's hard to imagine he's involved anyway. Are they really going to tell the best manager in the world to fuck off?

Hope all you ">mouyes" posters will apologise. Downing tools is what Chelsea players do. There's a culture of cuntishness at the club. They'll always fuck over the manager in the end.

Was just about to note this

Maybe it wasn’t mous fault

selling hazard and courtois should have been the first thing he did at the club and chelsea wont be a whole club until either a manager finally gets the balls to do it or they get a paid hit put on them by abramovic

when the dog bites your hand you have to kill it or he'll do it again

abramovich changed of manager instead, so now he'll have to do it again

>british media
meh
according to them he was sacked literally gorilion times

>you have to kill it or he'll do it again
Calm down scatalan.

>coyes

just making the world a better place la

Wtf is wrong with Chelsea. Every time they win they fuck up the next season

someone clearly is changing room poison, and funnily enough its not Terry or Costa

Well, Fabregas is still there. Clearly Sc*talans can't be trusted.

Fabregas doesn't have that much pull does he? I'd imagine it being Cortouis since he can't easily be replaced, with the other Belgic players joining in and forming a clique

That’s what happens in Mercenary League

>when the dog bites your hand you have to kill it

is this a saying in Al-Andalus?

Such is life as a customer club in a customer league.

it's hazard

this is too close to home.
not every club is filled with mercenaries but its only a matter of time with all the fucking money

underrated.

mice problems?

>>>r*ddit

this woman? is right

also
>cesc
>pedro
>alonso
>morata
>azpilicueta
lmao good idea putting all that trash together in a locker room

It's a culture. Passes down from one generation of players to the next. There's a weird hierarchy system at Chelsea. Any manager that thinks they can go there and actually command control is deluded.

any of the players have a relationship with Abramovich?

They are unironically running out of managers who are good enough willing to take the job.

I think Jardim will leave Monaco soon. And there's always Simeone in the long term.

>And there's always Simeone in the long term.
he'd last 10 matches including preseason

What's the problem with Morata? Seems like a decent lad

How can one club of players be so entitled when they arent even close to being the best team in europe let alone the current EPLel season?

Bring back Ancelotti

God is dead if that fraud gets another job in Europe.

>Bauern hick customer thinks his shit squad is good enough
lol

Best Squad Depth in the world. World class players on most positions

>Something brewing at Chelsea that isn't nice - Shearer
was Shearer privy to Conte's bad gas? is that why the team's harmony is suffering?

>Something brewing at Chelsea that isn't nice - Shearer

What's Shearer doing at Chelsea?

That would be the 4th in a row league champion manager who wouldn't finish the next season with the team lol

Chelsea is chaotic evil.

It isn't only Chelsea, it's the same for literally any club playing in a competitive league

When you win the league the next season you have to play continental and domestic at the same time and you just can't. Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid can fight both fronts because they can defeat +95% domestic clubs with their B squad

Shearer is on a mission to be the most cynical man in british football history.

Kind of dissapointed he's taking the mike ashley selling up thing at face value desu m8s

>best manager in the world

Costa did nothing wrong.
>sent from Lagarto-SE

I have never seen a manager put so little effort into a job.
He got so cushy, he hired his hugely underqualified son to do fitness drills.
It was so bad the players did their own secret training on the side.
Even the press comments where all one liners.

I cant wait for your german fuhrer Heynckes to choke as well so he can expose you retards lol

They're trapped in a cycle of mercs walking the league then losing motivation and shitting the bed

This 100%

i've been out of football for a couple of months, then I turn on the tv and chelsea is full of literally whos
>christensen
>zappacosta
wtf

How do you know hes catalan

we can smell jordis from miles away

Fuck you

We can do the same with somalis, well, anyone can

>methods now being questioned by Chelsea players

yeah, I can see him getting into a fistfight with Hazard

>Shearer is on a mission to be the most cynical man in british football history.
he can pry that trophy from Chris Sutton's cold dead arms

Alright cool lets talk about Conte, apparently his training sessions are very intense and before games he gives them a nice break. Now, last year they didn't have European competition so this was easy for them. This year with the UCL on their schedule this is tough, therefore causing many injuries, selling Matic was a huge mistake and how many minute has Drinkwater had?

You want to know the difference between Conte and Pochettino? Poch starts Winks at the Bernabeu whereas Conte loans out Loftus Cheek, Chalobah and other players and then says he has a thin squad

i didn't know hazard was such an asshole.

I still don't fucking get that sacking. The man had just given them their first PL victory in over a century. You would think that would have earned him at least a few years grace, no matter how badly the team regressed.

>The man had just given them their first PL victory in over a century
Ever, user.

They'd never won the top flight.

he has a terrible personality

>Allegri
>Jardim
>Tuchel
>Zidane??
>Sarri
Who knows

All this, and the absolute cancer that is wengoyes still gets to keep his job.

Duncan Castles doesn't have any good sources at Chelsea, Matt Law and Simon Johnson are more reliable for btts Chelsea news.

You would have thought that had earned him a lifetime gig, then.

CL is basically a burden at this point. It's like working overtime, sure, you'll earn some extra money, but do you really want to?

They were on a crash course towards relegation and losing that sweet revenue stream, so they cut the cord and brought in Shakey. Plus the championship is the footballing shadow realm, look at Villa etc.
Shakespeare getting sacked suggests something is truly fucked with the club, though this seems like the board losing patience more than a player revolt.

Ofc you want to compete in the UCL, its one of the biggest competitions at the global level

Costa died for this

>CL is basically a burden at this point.
Only if you don't know how to handle playing more than one game per week

bring back Dr Eva

I dont understand he won the prem last year, and this year has a strong team that can win multiple trophies potentially. why fire

>chelshit sacking managers
wow what a surprise

Heynckes is obviously a stopgap, and he is more respected that Ancelotti ever was. They won't win the Champions League, but I don't think they can be worse than last year.

Lewandowski playing vs Dortmund while having an injured shoulder and not getting Vidal out on a yellow are the main reasons Real Madrid advanced so easily, and both could have been avoided by Ancelotti.

That was the moment the decline really began.

who are you quoting

>undefeated since manager replacement to a 72 year old who walked his dog the past 4 years

Why you had to mention "shit"...

funny how all customers defend that retarded sack. buyern is just not good enough they should stop buying out the league and get some real players

I take back all my >Mouyes

The players truly are cunts

>simeone
>hazard
>'fight'
ritual slaughter is the term you're looking for

>loads of money
>likely to challenge for the league
>CL

why would a manager not turn down the job? No manager has lost status or respect by being sacked by Chelsea