Sexuality of LGBTQ

So, Sup Forums, why do people in the LGBTQ community feel the need to flaunt their sexual activity? Wouldn't their message get across more if they seemed to be more appropriate, or does society promote their sexual desires and behaviors?

They flaunt it because the Jews tell them to.

they need to be repulsive so they can keep playing the victim

Is this a masochistic tendency that has evolved into socially-sanctioned behavior?

It is obnoxious
Just like Muslims! Now I know the logic of their alliance!

Fags felt bad about being fags. They decided they shouldn't not just be ashamed of being gay, they should be so unashamed they're willing to walk down the street in a fabulous getup. It was never really about trying to promote gay rights causes, more than it was trying to show the rest of the fags if I can prance around in my underwear down the street and nobody cares, what's stopping you from coming out?

I have a feeling the movements going to die off now that the gays are mainstream, because all it does now is reinforce stereotypes about faggots shoving their sexuality in peoples faces. The Kay & Peele office homophobe sketch sort of made me realize that both the left and the right think this.

They don't flaunt it as much as you are actively paying attention to it. Just ignore them.

aids

But it's everywhere. I'm happy June is almost over.

Yeah. I made the mistake of heading to Capitol Hill in Seattle on Sunday. Rainbows and stretch marks everywhere.

you should post that picture we took waiting for the train

I'll look for it

Curious: do these people contribute to society? like do they have jobs like regular folks, or are they completely degenerate.

i wouldn't give a fuck if they had careers and shit, but most of these people seem like total pieces of shit.

Also I went to school with the shine second from left.

Nah I'm pretty sure they are successful. I remember reading somewhere the median income of gays is higher than the standard median income in the U.S.

>still should be sent to labor camps

Here's another pic of the degen I went to high school with

Remember, the gay advocacy industry is deeply rooted in corporate america. They probably all have low effort, low skill, high paying quota fulfilling jobs that they can't lose no matter what they do.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Would spit roast that satyr.

I identify myself as a straight male. However, I simply cannot resist boipucci