ARZ:Cards benching CB Bethel for Tramon Williams
ARZ:Patrick Peterson good to go Sunday in London
ARZ:Andre Ellington (quad) DNP again on Friday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLWk0q_vu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*kneels*

I hope mods ban you for making a 3rd general

they didn't ban the asshole who made a 2nd general. truly this is Trump's America.

>tfw NFL

Who /WENTZ/ here?

>i'm TENSE for WENTZ

LET'S GO DESHAUN

>being 200 AND 300 posts early

things were admittedly different when this board had janitors.

GO BUCS

BUCS SUC

>amari cooper finally came out of hiding

>refball

Surprised the raiders overcame it myself

>hmmm

How fucked is the NFC West?

>wife’s son is bringing his friends over to watch the game
>they’re all falcons fans even though I’m a diehard Patriots fan

How should I handle this bros? Thinking of faking sick and watching this one in the shed. I don’t think I can handle the bantz when Marty Ice starts torching our secondary.

>cheaters fan
>can't handle bantz from black children

>babbys first post on da chan

Patriots fans being this delusional about the state of the defence and that it actively turns shit teams into equal matches to not the patriots but the teams are now equal to Tom Brady

God it’s nice to seem some parity to the league .

Pic related only happens when Aaron comes to town to stay at his arena in Arlington. Must be nice to own some prime real estate.

>Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct

will 49ers draft a qb even if Beathard looks ok?

>tfw bungles get btfo yet again by burfict's retardedry

No one is delusional about the defense, fag

niggers gonna nig

>tfw the nfl didn't rig >my teams game against the chiefs

>unsportsmanlike conduct
>only ran to the filled because his cousin/bro that’s on the other team was in trouble and he wanted to get him out of there and cool him off.
>ref gets in the way without having any context to any of this, other than “I can’t”

He’s a dumbass for actuality running into the field but it’s not like I don’t get it. Refs need to stop being fucking pussies

lmao you can't just grab a ref by the jersey and expect not to get tossed

>grab ref by the shirt
>expect nothing to happen
Are you seriously this new to football?

>ref gets in the way
He's supposed to, you moron. Lynch had no business running out there. Even if it's his cousin, he wasn't in any real danger.

Depends how good he plays, if he brings them to a winning/almost winning record they probably won't draft a QB. If they get a top 5 draft pick they definitely will.

which QB withstands tony's challenge?

>REEEEE Snap the ball!
>REEEEE Throw to their numbers and trust your receivers!
Romo's QB autism is thoroughly enjoyable

>kaepernick still teamless

>cancernigger still not dead in a car accident

Ravens will sign him to replace Flacco

he has enough skill to start in the NFL yet no team will sign him. y'all only ok with his cause you're (likely) white. he's literally blacklisted in the NFL for being a person of color.

And he has nobody to blame but himself and his dumb ass bitch

nah his gf insulted Ray Lewis and that shit won't fly

>he has enough skill to start in the NFL
There isn't a single team in the NFL that would benefit from having Kap at QB right now

Lots of colored people still in the NFL, so that can't be it.

>person of color
This term always makes me chuckle. Is it "taking back" the term of colored person like how blacks did with nigga?

*"uppity" person of color, I think user meant.

White supremacists have no problem with black people when they keep quiet about their rights, and continue to entertain their masters.

He's a Harbaugh/read-option babby that got exposed after Harbaugh left and the team/coaching collapsed around him.
>For being a person of color
No. Maybe for having shitty political opinions, openly supporting a shitty political group, and then protesting on the field as a pointless publicity stunt that's done nothing to further the political conversation for the cause he supports (that really I'm sure his dumb girlfriend cucked him into supporting in the first place).

I almost feel bad for him. His tranny muslim gf brainwashed him and has been actively trying to destroy his NFL career in order to further her political agenda. He's to blame for being a dumbass but he's basically being controlled by a cult leader.

>andrew fucker luck still injured
What the fuck, colts???

Fun fact! Kirk Cousins and his R*dskins are 0-5 while playing in Monday Night Football

Why do we have two active threads

Lynch is uppity and kneels. There's others that kneel too, and they all have jobs. Really jogs the noggin.

Same here. He's not a bad guy I don't think, he's just retarded and easily led. She wanted him to be a martyr and that's what he'll be if she has her way. I think Seattle was about to sign him as a backup and he either asked for starter money, or for a starter position and the plan fell apart. Hence Carroll saying "he's a starter, and we have a starter"

Mmmmmmm yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLWk0q_vu8

Ray Lewis was doing everything he could to get the Ravens to sign him and at the last minute kaps gf tweeted out something about Ray being an uncle tom and basically sabotaged the entire thing. Kap may be the most pussywhipped man in history.

there were clauses in the proposed contract that prevented him from "protesting" or as they put it "lashing out" for political/social reasons and ray lewis propitiated this; ray lewis is an uncle tom fuck him

>hey we're willing to sign you, but don't kneel, even though our players will kneel later this year
calling bullshit on this one champ

call whatever you want doesn't change facts faggot

>facts
Do you have a single iota of proof to back anything you're saying up?

>shit on the one guy trying to help you out and get you a job
>surprised when you're still jobless

That’s why I’m saying he’s a fucking idiot. Just a good hearted idiot who looks out for the bros. It’s unfortunate that he couldn’t have just told the ref that this was the case and had to startle the poor little lamb seeing a big dude in a lot of padding and meat charging. I’m just saying, this was all a clusterfuck of misunderstanding and poor decision making (mainly on lynch). And I’ve lived my whole life under a father who died watching the Dolphins get as far as they did last year before he couldn’t watch anymore thanks to cancer so yea, not that new. Not as savvy with it, just not new.

>Cliff Avril might be permenantly kill

I remember this was actually the case for an Australian chap who supported the 2 black dudes raising their fist in protests during the Olympic and ever since was ostracized for it even as he continued a life of dedicating to fighting against racism and social justice.

They offered him out of exile if he would come out on air and denounce the Africans. And he said “fuck off” and return to political activism and some work as a gym teacher.

Aren’t sports wonderful like that? Let’s make anyone who plays a sport and Is also politically active into fucking persona no grata

>enough skill to start
>immediately remembers when the rams defense purposefully left the receivers uncovered because they knew it was a run up the middle and that Kaep wasn't smart enough to read the defense and audible to a pass

2008 Lions will all be out of the league soon

can we take a moment to talk about how amazing the super bowl was

down 28-3 to win, with 2 fucking 2 point conversions

what a fucking game

So is Alex going to have the most efficient QB season in history, but miss the playoffs? Or do the Chiefs turn it around and clean up the defense enough to let Smith win like he has been before these past two weeks?

i think assuming the team with the second best record in the NFL will miss the playoffs is a really good example of how much sports viewers are affected by recency bias

they're still in the drivers seat in the AFC. let's hold off on doomsday predictions

It’s nice to live in the past, eh?

>Aintsfag
>tfw dreading the packers game

Its screaming trap game

Alex Smith will turn to shit once the weather starts getting cold. And the Chiefs will likely make the playoffs but lose on some ridiculous coaching or some shit.

>Brees outside the dome
>in cold ass Lambeau
not even sure it qualifies as a trap game

*kills their franchise QB*

Fr though, is Smith playing well enough to realistically carry the defense? I mean, 347 yards and 3 touchdowns should win any game, especially if the qb doesn't throw an INT or fumble it. Can we realistically just check this up to being a great divisional game and not a real signifier of trends?

Carr is arguably a top 10 QB when healthy, and it was an away game. Combine that with it being a divisional game and I'm not really sure we should be putting much stock in it.

Something Romo mentioned on the broadcast that I thought was pertinent was how the Steelers game did basically give other teams a blueprint on how to beat the Chiefs. Unless they adjust, teams are going to play them that way and probably have success.

it literally happened this year

A team with a better secondary than the Raiders could've executed that copy plan a lot better as well.

post em

..Why vikings

How can you like the Vikings that much and also Green Bay?

Warbortle

reminded: 5-2 this weekend

He's been dead after he intercepted Brady in the 2014 SB. Edelmen saw to bending his arm the wrong way while being tackled out of bounds.

That was Lane.

come at me bro

me

Why is Garcon being fined for this?

9-7 Chargers will win the Owl.

Not supposed to lower your head into a tackle as a runner. Nicholson was trying to hit him low like he's supposed to, but he gets his head blasted instead. He actually starting convulsing after that.

But you're taught at all levels to get lower.

I love this quote

Well Mr. Gruden, maybe if your owner didn't treat the team like his own little personal vanity project, as something to show off to his rich guy friends, to say "look at these cool black people I have!" about, then you would have a competent front office.

That's why they won't sign Cousins long term...

In Snyder's circles, it's just not *cool* to own a white person. He's waiting for another black guy with a cool attitude, like RG3 (for a time), to become available.

KATIE NOLAN DEAD SEA WET TSHIRT AND SHORT SHORTS NEXT THREAD EDITION MOTHER FUCKER

AND A HI DEF WEBM OF HER FLOATING AND DEM TITTIES FLYING HIGH IN THE DEAD SEA WHOLE SCENE WHEN?!?!?

*breathes in*

*breathes out*

*throws for 500 yards*

>mfw they rigged a bears TD away so the dykqueens can win and have higher odds making it to their home game SB

>queens doing anything other than utterly embarrass themselves in the playoffs
kek