WW3 THREAD

ITT: we talk about how WW3 might happen, when it might happen, and what might happen

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/CWII.pdf
pol.foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North Korea does something stupid and sudden.

It will revolve around middle east

I guarantee you 1000%
that if Hilldog wins this November, WWIII will start next year and it will end humanity

Greece tries to leave EU. Turkey invades them on behalf of Germany/EU. Saudis ally with EU.

Greece leaving the EU would be devastating to it's economy

>isis spreads into kingdom of saud
>saud is destabilized
>isis take control cause saudi army won't fight back
>isis has more power across the Muslim world
>soon Pakistan falls to the Taliban
>meanwhile the west is collapsing on it's self, people are not use to living in poor conditions
>western troops are deployed on their own soil, (martial law) is happening, not enough resources to deploy troops over seas
>west becomes a dystopia
>meanwhile isis is growing in power
>isis finally takes Constantine
>this is the half way mark where the 2 armies meet (isis) & (Taliban)
>â—Žalliance formed
>set eyes at jerusalem
>remove kike

Allah is victorious

Read clash of the civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington

Sup Forums is in delusion

resist.com/CWII.pdf

fucking pussy fatburger. storing nukes for decades.

FUCK YOU

>178 pages
why should i read that?

>Trump dies in barbell ((((((accident))))))
>Shillary takes control
>Declares war on the gentiles

surprise surprise a black man that doesnt like to read

What the fuck do a bunch of teenagers and early-20s sheltered men on an anime website know about the probability of World War III and all the factors that have to be taken into account? The fuck do any of us know about politics to begin with? We are so fucking arrogant.

Want to know what will really cause some damage? A bunch of smug, self absorbed morons that are so engulfed in ironic humour, contrarian stances and conviction of their own brilliance that they vote for the thing that will lead to the most controversy, instead of what's beneficial to their country. These same guys that are experts in the EU and international politics because they read the relevant Wikipedia page a few days ago.

This is what happens when you tell every child that they're special, they grow up believing it.

Who are you quoting 59.9%?

I made a legitimate question

Who will drop the first nuke?
Where?
And will the SJWs protest before they get btfo by more nukes?

the 60% factor is a major topic in the book

Top stuff m8. Keep it coming.

Mayhaps, oh enlightened one, did you vote remain by any chance?

>0.0%

Ww3 wont happen so your thread is pointless and shit. We've all found a happy level of mediocrity to live in and no one wants to appear to be the bad guy.

Tfw watching anime

Im in page 24 already and its too obvious unspecific un-philosophical and relies too much on fearmongering albeit reality is actually worse

He should have visited my country before writing the book all he would had to do was to transcribe some interviews with people from here and replace Argentina with America

Source?

the author is a vet of the rhodesian civil war i suspect he knows what hes talking about

ISIS launches terrorist attack on U.S. similar to 9/11, a top ally countries leader is also assassinated by ISIS. ISIS teams up with al-Qaeda and gets backed by Saudi Arabia. Turkey gets involved in a conflict with Russia and North Korea gets involved. Meanwhile, ISIS launches new cell in U.S. and proceeds attacks, to the brink of when whoever our next president is, they have no way of stopping the next war.

President Trump teams up with Russia and negotiates a deal with China to not engage in fighting, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Poland team up to fight against ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and North Korea.

NK invades South Korea and takes control of Seoul. The U.S.with help of it's allies invades North Korea and kills Kim-jong Un. In response, NK sends a nuke to SK, but not before it is shot down by SK officials. The U.S. flushes out Seoul, but NK attacks Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, killing thousands of people, many politicians along the way, and blowing up MSNBC's HQ.

Meanwhile, a Turkish spy assassinates Trump's VP, sending the U.S. into war with Turkey. Saudi Arabia comes to aid. Israel starts to retake Palestine.

Days after the VP's death, NK surrenders (woah) and Koreans are freed from their daily brainwash. Meanwhile, the assault has just begun on Turkey. This conflict takes only a few days to resolve as Turkey decides to fix relations. Saudi Arabia backs out and gets the assistance of Iran. Iran attempts to nuke the U.S., but the nuke is shot down south of Bermuda. Spain suffers an ISIS attack and joins the fight.

Trump, under pressure, tells the allies to let the U.S. invade Iran, while the rest of them attack ISIS in Syria (Iraq retakes the majority of it's country). The Mousl Dam collapses killing millions in Iraq, pushing ISIS out of the country and into the allies. Within two months, ISIS is totally wiped out. Spain and the U.K. launch a mission to destroy Boko Haram and succeeds in short time.

>Source?
Your country. Wikipedia saying you're white is like them also believing mexicans are white

>he said, as he tries to come off as the real "expert" by trying to tell off everyone in the thread

It must be tough being 13

>Genitals
Ftfy

>hot summer 2017
>bad harvest of wheat and corn
>food prices rise

>oil crisis, or production stalls
>prices sky rocket
>russian economy threatened even further

>friction between Japan and China
>friction between Russia and Turkey/Baltics/Poland/Ukraine/Moldova

If a few of these scenarios happen at once, you got yourself a war.

kek'd

It would never happen, because the world has already essentially globalized, there are just many small civil wars and civil unrests to continue for a very long time, obviously with Russia being the biggest issue, but no way world war level.

The U.S. launches it's offense on Iran. Iran's leadership is destroyed and the conflict quickly ends.

Finally, Saudi Arabia is invaded by the allies. Riyadh is turned to rubble, and SA surrenders. The conflict ends, but not before Barack Hussein Obongo is arrested for treason (giving Iran nukes)

Not necessary Rhodesia was a shithole from the getgo, it was a nigger infested shithole with a white minority ruling who tried its hardest to not to make it a shithole.

It wasn't an overwhelmingly European majority nation which slowly got corrupted infiltrated demoralized and utterly destroyed like my country

Rhodesia essentially went from peace to war to a shithole in 2 steps

Now i understand why its so lacking, he went straight to the war aspect

Funny It says the same about you

I said at the top of the post that what I know about international politics iso a drop in the ocean, just like everyone else here. The only thing I'm an expert in is wasting my time on this fucking board. Tell me, did it take you long to write out your World Politics fanfiction (like ) and then delete it all when you saw my post? Sorry for taking up so much of your time.

Go back to fucking your sister/mother.

Short answer: Germany. Whenever, wherever!

>Funny It says the same about you
Except were actually white. come

t. Ahmed

No thx i only fuck brothers

Good goy

as if its not fucked already.
EU's had a horrible impact on Greece's economy with the EURO, and the IMF bailing them out every single fucking time whilst not addressing the core problem. Leaving the EU would be beneficial for them.

>tfw I don't live in Russia

Russia is the perfect place to be when ww3 breaks out

>Except were actually white.
Proof?

>come
Have we met before?

>China/Russia push Fatboy to invade South Korea
>US gets tied down wiping out his huge but hopelessly bad army
>Russians start shit in the baltics (a la Donetsk)
>China occupies the Spratly islands and invades Taiwan
>NATO goes to stop the Russian "rebels", Russia makes up some bullshit, invades the Baltics
>US gets too close to Chinese border, China/Russia invade Korea

>Proof?
Alright I'm one feeding.

>>China/Russia push Fatboy to invade South Korea
By crossing that zone? Seriously?

>>US gets tied down wiping out his huge but hopelessly bad army
>tied down

>>China occupies the Spratly islands and invades Taiwan
well then you have a coalition, vietnam indonesia, malaysia, all those countries laying claim to the islands then get involved.

>Alright I'm one feeding.
What

pol.foundation

is this an intellibro thread?

rip thread