USA vs ENGLAND - Quarterfinals World Cup

Reminder to wake up early Saturday to watch glorious future of US Soccer as we stomp past England.

Saturday 10:30 AM EST. u-17 world cup quarterfinals.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shiet

Atleast it's brits with random gk and 10 pacey nigs. I wonder how they would fare against Trinidad and Tobago though.

russia WC is on at the worst time, 4:30 AM for Americans. No one would have watched anyway.

Shame it's the same time with Mu and Man City match.

>living in the worst time zone

lmao

The USA senior team would absolutely trash the current England squad desu we are utterly woeful and will probably go out to Iceland again.

13 hours

>current
I've never seen a good england team. Do you mean like the last 30 years?

while I would strongly agree with the statement that England are not part of the elite and never really have been except for maybe that one year they won the WC.
they've constantly had good squads, I know you're trolling him, but in all seriousness they have always been at least a tier 2 nation, whereas USA is barely a tier 3, and I'm being kind.

u17 fucking lel

Please dont jinx us. I cant take another embarrassing loss.

Like 1,000 people will watch. Yuros have their soccer stuff on at the same time.

Yeah but bongs will just keep laughing at how shit we are. Yeah I know it's a shitty youth tournament but I just can't handle another shitpost from yuros laughing at our failures.

here's something a yuro won't tell you: we're acutally convinced you're gonna be a big force in soccer one day

nobody watches u-17 shit, it's almost on par with women in terms of popularity.
over here, people care about the u-20 WC mildly, and that's only because we always win it, that's it.

male u17 would probably crush the women

>it's almost on par with women in terms of popularity.
kek no

we care a bit about u17 because it's literally the only title we've never won, while not a single person in argentina gives a shit about female football

if you read closely, I did not imply otherwise.

still, it's worth mentioning. a lot of female national teams lost to teenage boys.

Good if you win..
>BUT
>glorious future of US Soccer.
Half of those players will be lucky if they end up on a bad team but in a decent league.
Two or three will made it to decents team
And if you are lucky ONE of those player will made it into either a Good team on a decent League or a Decent team on an Elite League
>This happens to every U-17 NT

And NO. Concacaf Leagues(yet), 3/4 of Conmebol, and any other outside the top 6, maybe 7 leagues in Europe are not Elite leagues

U-20 is entertaining, both women/men besides the cheating africans.

It's a good handicap and the better teams always find a way to stop them, pretty much a necessary evil.

8 hours

>england vs. usa

No matter the competition, this is always a good match just for the memes.

6 bongs

T A E
A
E

*tips*

>we

5 hours

wtf i woke up early for this shit

>is there a flock of chirping birds right near the camera?

Had to change the channel. Shit was driving me crazy.

why are we only taking long range shots?

Not sure why you expected USA to beat England's legit golden generation. This is their best group they have ever had at youth level.

>U-17

They're your most talented generation in the longest time. I'm surprised you fucks don't give a shit. This same generation beat the Germans 8-1 last year.

Then why did we outperform them at the last three world cups?

>Not one english player
>Why don't you give a shit?

They were born in England though. I suppose they're not your Cleverley's or Phil Jones though.

Who gives a shit, I'd rather lose with dignity than have 11 nigerians run around with three lions on their shirt to thunderous applause

No wonder England always sucked. Prefer that tough hard grafter over the technical lads huh?

I'd prefer to have englishmen play for england, yes.

phil foden is nigerian?

also, i just watch these youth tournament for fun, there's no strong correlation between youth domination and senior success afaik. mexico won the u17 wc in 2011 and they're nothing special today..

You know what I mean.
>U17 means nothing
It's true, trust me the English national team are cursed.
It doesn't matter how good our players are, once they put on the england kit they become complete spergs

GO USA

Thanks, senpai.

0-2 Know your place americunts

>0-3

>0-3
>Sancho isn't even in the team

At least he got to play the last 15 or so mins for Dortmund.

Could have scored the winner too.

Never seen sancho play, is he any good?

engchimps are already diving nad wasting time

what a sport

He can dribble pretty well, so at least he isn't just the typical pacey black player.

Those last couple mins of regulation drove me nuts.

It was a pretty ridiculous match from like the 30th minute onwards.

cum back iz on

i love this generation. literally lost to a bunch of hyphenated half-negroes who run 10x as good as they control the ball. we got this. wouldve cared more if they lost like this to brazil or germany, not a meme team

>mfw brazil x germany tomorrow

>Dominate youth football
>Meme team

yh ok den

>Literally had no idea the u17 WC was even on until a few days ago
>Literally no mention in the English media
>Look on twitter and loads of Americans are hyping the game up and saying they'll easily defeat England and say that they will for sure win the u17 WC and it will make up for their shit national team
>Forget the game was even on
>Check the score
>Yanks got fucking stomped and they're butthurt on twitter

kek, it's just a fucking youth game lads

it's u-17, whoever wins literally doesn't matter. england also have like 10000 of these black memesters so you know in 3 years they will out flunk out of their big academies and settle in championship somwhere. no offense but thats how it is

cause we actually have some good players now, and people are still hurt by the world cup so they wanna bandwagon something. we have a lot of good lads already at proper elite european teams, and NOT memes like most of the england team

is povertyball becoming apenet?

Are you mentally ill or are you pretending to be retarded?

You're retarded. Literally post one player that has technique as good as this. He's literally the opposite of a tall pacy black winger. Well almost the opposite. He's still black.

Whites go to school, blacks use other alternatives to make it out.

You hardly ever hear about U-whatever age players making into professional Football.

we're doomed

Battle theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Can't wait until we breed you white people out of existence.

Toni Kroos won the golden Ball at the U17 world cup

It's true though. Ffs, Nigeria wins these tournaments by the boatload and look where they're at with their senior team. Your pacy niggers become Walcott's sooner or later. That's why you shouldn't care about this tournament and neither should we or anyone else and just treat it as a youth tournament.

>look where they're at with their senior team
That's because their youth teams are old enough to be their senior team.

is rhian brewster the white pele?

>this is what americans actually believe

that statement is literally wrong.

why would you lie like this when people can simply google the answer and tell you're lying?

WE

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

USA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

BTFO AGAIN

The more spic your country becomes the more relevant it will be in international football.

literally wrong m8