Amy Schumer to play Barbie in Upcoming Live-Action 'Family Comedy

Amy Schumer to play Barbie in Upcoming Live-Action 'Family Comedy.

Did I just slip into an alternate reality?

how cute they're taking their indian to shit on the street

isn't she moving to mexico soon?

kek, the brown SJW is wearing a Roberta's pizza shirt w/ the grim reaper on it. Coincidence?

Every "joke" is gonna be LOL SHE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE AND YET SHE IS PLAYING BARBIE THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

That """"""""""dog"""""""""

why do americans dress like dog shit?

I thought it was just poor walmart people but these 4 have money

D

Very clever of them to have trained the dog so the indian can just follow its example

laziness. burger here, wearing the same clothes i wore yesterday

Wasn't she supposed to leave America after Trump won?

i would fuck her tbqh

retard

Hasn't she about used her 15 minutes up yet? Dane Cook had his token two flops - Employee of the Month and Good Luck Chuck. Schumer had Trainwreck and Snatched. Isn't Hollywood past the obligation to sink money into this failure?

jesus christ she is a true beauty

>I will never hold her in my arms ;_;

you have self-esteem issues user

> LE FUNNY POO IN LOO LE SO FUNNY RACISM SO FUNNY EX DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah, not in my Sup Forums. Back to Sup Forums kiddo.

take a chill pill pajeet

maybe but I would still do horrible things to her

>cunny/pedo board taking the high road on racists /pols/

Priceless.

Mr. Singh, pls

>Amy Schumer to play Barbie in Upcoming Live-Action 'Family Comedy.

Is this for reals?

why are they making a live action barbie movie to begin with. I mean, what story could they possibly do in the barbie universe that would make it unique other than the barbie brand name?

"Why" indeed. Why make a new Ghostbusters, why remake A New Hope and call it Start Wars 7?
Why? Just BECAUSE.

This is the worst timeline.

Fight it.

In a world of plastic beauties the imperfect Barbie will teach us an important lesson: you just need to be yourself and not follow other people's idea of beauty. You are beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down, you are beautiful, in every single way.
And who can give us this importan lesson better than Hollywood?

this premise would actually be more entertaining if in the live action Barbie they were still plastic dolls and Amy plays a doll where the mold process got fucked up and all the other Barbies make fun of the reject.

fpbp

You must be fucking homeless. You amerifats literally have no sense of style. I always wear a suit and tie with a porkpie hat everyday when I go to work, unlike you faggots who bring some shitty jackets and jeans.

>Amy Schumer to play Barbie

She's related to a high-profile (((Senator))) and can call in all sorts of favors.
Like Lena Dunham, she's utterly talentless and hated by 90% of the normal population but will continue to be pushed by mainstream media.

Is Aziz still fucking JLaw?

Dunham isn't pushed nearly as hard.
Barely anyone knows about her to hate her. Schumer on the other hand...

I hope he has a very long and productive career. I enjoy him in everything he's in.

He's basically guaranteed an oscar at some point in the next 30 years. He's a decent british actor who's good looking, but not too good-looking, and who isn't too choosey when it comes to projects and who keeps his head low outside of films.
He's like a producer's wet dream. Bryan Singer is a producer, remember

is that shailene woodley on the left?

Trainwreck was a financial success

If it is then she put on a fuckton of weight real fast

thought he was Ed Skrein from the thumbnail

lol