Video of suicide bomber getting shot, then detonating

twitter.com/sco1905/status/747902680220205056

Too bad that security / cop didn't shoot him in the brain point blank.

Also that severed limb that drops.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dba_1467149722
liveleak.com/view?i=752_1467153889
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess, it was ANOTHER radical Islamist terrorist killing people in the name of their goatfucker god? This is the first I've heard of this bombing I haven't checked the news until now.

source claims he said :
islam is a religion of peace before exploding himself

Isn't it always

How come these guys don't go after asian nations? You guys are as degenerate as the west is.

Because the east isn't as consumed with political correctness. Asia really doesn't have a problem with beating people to death.

They rarely get let in here. Though there are a lot of turks in Tokyo.

Wouldn't be surprised if something goes down one day.

The few times hey have the Asians wipe them the fuck out
The insects don't play that shit
Look up Burma and see what their Buddhist population is doing to kebab there

>Wouldn't be surprised if something goes down one day.
I dunno if any of them are that stupid
A terrorist attack would like a fire under your nations ass and you would go full remove mode(and probably do better than the Slavs)

I still hold out hope for peace worldwide

What the fuck was the point of blowing himself up after everyone ran away already, property damage in the name of Allah?

What a pathetic, pathetic way to go.

>linking twitter video

what the fuck zippy.

sex

>"rugby tackle"

>be Abu
>dropped off at airport
>start screaming snackbar shit
>pull pistol and scream more
>fat turkish cop shoots your spleen
>awww fuck man dropped my gun
>this didnt work out at all
>pull pin
>blow balls off and legs fly into duty free shop

Fuckin Abu man

Can someone make a webm and post it?

>Too bad that security / cop didn't shoot him in the brain point blank.

It wouldn't help. It's called a dead man's switch for a reason, user.

Give me a direct link and I'll do it.

I remember sometime last year, there was a Turkish election and the Turkish nations in Tokyo were allowed to vote at the embassy here. Brawls broke out between Turks and Kurds. In Tokyo.

One of them going bonkers and building some bomb one day wouldn't surprise me.

It looks like the bomber tripped over his own feet, dropped his gun (rifle?), and then took 10 sec. (a long time) to detonate himself. Weird

How do you know it was a dead man's switch? You really think a bunch if sandniggers thought of though? He probably ripped a switch out of an old lamp.

OPs a faggot

liveleak.com/view?i=dba_1467149722

kek

I wonder how he killed 50? Did he have a gun and was shooting people?

>>blow balls off and legs fly into duty free shop

heres another

liveleak.com/view?i=752_1467153889

We stay the fuck out of their shit. Those who don't get no support.

"Don't open the bag their in or it'll get confiscated!"

MEDICORE

There were two, supposedly three guys attacking.
Shots were fired before they blew themselves up.

Can't see the guy in the hall doing very much damage to people though

they don't let muslims live next to them

Poland has very little terrorist attacks too.

"Whelp, guess I'll just bleed to death or get imprisoned for life then."

There were three of them.

Asians aren't bombing their countries on behalf of Israel.

Those violent extremist Presbyterians causing trouble again.

Hmm, really makes you think, don't it?

Because the Asians will, and do, kill them. Look at the chinks and Buddhist.

Doesn't even look like he killed anyone but himself in that blast, did the other guy pull off all the kills or something?

This only helps our case of bringing secular atheist Turkey back which Ataturk long dreamed of but died too early to realize it by killing these muslim shitskins. I am of course sorry that this many people died but it hurt Erdogan's reputation pretty badly.

Japan did more damage to themselves than the goatfuckers ever could

Lol, these fucks don't mess with Asians, because they know when Asians snap, they snap for real.

You think China would be as cucked as US or EU if terrorists start shit? No, they'd start nuking next day.

Japan cause the earthquake and tsunami themselves? Damn that weather controlling technology has advanced more than I thought.

>You think China would be as cucked as US or EU if terrorists start shit? No, they'd start nuking next day.

I don't think so. If there was ISIS shit that happened in China, they'd probably jail / deport a shitload of people though.

>GE reactors.
>Japanese

Dominica...medical school or native?

Anybody else see how the bomber turns into the human torch right when the smoke clears?

The Muslim Uighurs chimp out in China all the time but the Chinese actually kill them instead of posting #notallmuslims.

Ataturk was going to kill the muslims? Would there have been any Turkey left?

Closely related with med school.

>putting backup generators in the basement of a tsunami prone power plant

>build nuclear power plant on the shore of a country known to have earthquakes and tsunamis, without sufficient failsafes
>earthquake and tsunami hit
>reactor blows up
Gee I wonder how that happened

>without sufficient failsafes

That's like saying the levees were inadequate in New Orleans - They were, but only for a once-in-a-thousand-year event

This was the big failure, but Fukushima isn't tsunami prone. Iwate is, which is why it was rejected in the first place. The plant in Miyagi was fine, and people from the town actually evacuated to the plant.

nice vid kōhai

This didn't have anything to do with Islam, right guys? What could his motive possibly been?

>Preliminary investigation suggests Islamic State is behind Istanbul attacks, Turkish prime minister says - TRT

Yes he was going to assimilate all Muslims and eliminate the ones who doesn't want to become an atheist.

Turkey wasn't this into Islam before, actually, there are statistics that around 23% of Turkey was bold Muslims, while around half of it was Muslims but they don't live by any rule of it. Around 2% was Christians and around 24% was atheist.

Brexit

What the fuck is wrong with that cop, just ice that sandnigger.

They hitting own ground now? Sheeeeiiiit

>"Our enemies are brutal and ruthless and will do anything to murder those who do not bend to their will. We must take steps now to protect America from terrorists, and do everything in our power to improve our security to keep America safe,"

Who said it user?

Probably his friend

I'm totally shocked they shit where they eat.

Much more than 2% christian if before the genocide.

But really Ataturk was an honorable man. Really a great guy from what I understand. Also though, I think it is really hard to have an atheist country, people always go back into religion if they become worried of death or lose hope in the state of the world. Communism was kind of like a religion. What did Ataturk try to set up to replace religion, if anything?

>turkey thinks it can host jihadists for syria operations
>gets btfo

nice

someone please make a webm with a caption saying BTFO

>now?

>GE reactors
>Caused earthquake
>Only two deaths from this was workers who drowned

China straight up executes terrorists on the spot, Japan isn't taking anyone in, North Korea is worse off than the middle east, and South Korea has China between them and the Islamics.

Malaysia and Indonesia have a muslim problem though

>its time for islam to conquor the world!
>blow up dozens of other muslims

keep up the good work

NOTICE HOW THEY DON'T HIT DUBAI

A couple of clean-up workers have died in accidents or from heart attacks, etc. as well.

THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF CONSTANTINOPLE WERE GREEK
GIVE IT BACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not finishing the job
he fucked up, people died

an American cop would have magdumped until the guy wasn't moving anymore

We chinks burn them with fire and commit genocide in Xinjiang.

>9mm in charge of stopping power

Two things I notice:

#1: A guy with a gun shot the muzzie, putting him down, before he could have detonated that bomb in a crowd of people. The gun here saved life's.

#2: Video of the event was IMMEDIATELY released by people working at the airport by filming the security footage via cell phones and posting it on line UNLIKE the Orlando shooting which still has no video being released.

Discuss.

Honor of the Turkish itself. He always mentioned stuff like "there is honor in your blood that is unique to you and absent in other nations, you're equipped with genes that are exclusive to Turkish" etc.

Don't get me wrong, not necessarily agreeing with him. But he acted like Turkish people were equipped with honor that let's them overcome any difficulties in life. He connected death during war with the word "sehid" which means "died while trying to protect Turkey", becoming sehid is extremely prideful to a person and their family, that's how he tried to protect people from being scared of death and going back to religion.

He really thought about it all and he was going to end it all. However he had a sickness and died unfortunately very early. There are still people who's working to bring back his dream, though we're not the majority. But we can be.

I don't think it'll work as intended now though, the world is consumed with morals and killing people is the worst thing ever. Even if they are Muslims, which imo deserves any kind of punishment.

If I were in charge in America I'd boot every Muslim out of the country, why don't you guys do it already? Muslims are detrimental to any society and as someone who was born and raised in Turkey I can confidently tell you that yes, Muslims aren't all terrorist but they are all POTENTIAL terrorists. They are not worth trying to keep alive or happy. They will slowly want more rights and eventually take over, that's how they do their religious duty called "jihad". You must feel threatened, but apparently you're not?

They hit Indonesia like a year ago

If you're somehow trying to say that Turkey has done even 1 thing better than America, you're wrong.

response to number 2: They had to do it before getting censored out of internet.

No. This was a hate crime directed at airport security. An act of work place violence.

Furthermore, this is an indication that Turkey's loose laws regarding suicide bomb vests needs to be overhauled.

World's largest Muslim population has some Muslim terror, big shock. I think they only killed about one, didn't they?

What nations are we talking about here?

Japan where Whites can't get residency for 50 years? Let alone Mudslimes?

China where they just banned ramadan shit?

South Korea where they're as pure as Japan and don't take anyone?

India? Theres plenty of it in India but nobody gives a fuck about loo.

Indoanesia and so on? Don't they chop of atheists heads there for sports?

Please...

They do.

Just no one gives a fuck. Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, are all riddled with this shit.

Agreed on number 1.
#2, is.... Questionable. I imagine turkish police arent fucked up as bad as american cops when they leak shit. Our legal system is overly complex, theirs might not press charges and fire cops who leak "sensitive" information

did he died?

>Japan where Whites can't get residency for 50 years? Let alone Mudslimes?

As long as you have a job/are married to a Japanese citizen and stay out of trouble and keep your paper work up to date, you can stay here.

source: been here a decade, applying for permanent residence and spousal visa soon.

Just needs to walk it off.

Cop will go to jail for this.

>japan
lol trying to save face are we? look up the nova Fukushima episode, shit was fucked,they knew it was fucked, they didnt bother to prevent it

you cant compare it to new orleans because a few niggs isn't the same as nuclear disaster

Good news guys she got her final wish

Indonesia has the biggest Muslim population in the world

>Djibouti
>tfw never even heard of this country before

I completely agree with you buddy, I would boot them out too. My "Moderate" "Friends" are quickly becoming absolutely insane as they become older and more into religion. One friend went to Turkey and joined sufi orders and now defends terror attacks. I have lost all hope in Islam and now I agree with ataturk's dream that you explained it.

I do think though that the answer in an islamic or even atheist country is to get a good religion in it's place, I am thinking Christianity, Buddhism, or Sikhism. Are there any Christian revival movements in Turkey at all? I think if a secuar turkey was established for long enough and it was opened to missionaries this would be possible

Can't wait to see pic related blame this on the west somehow (probably Brexit's fault) and then watch as 20 something blue haired women share and like the video all over facebook and proclaim how he "TOTALLY DESTROYED ISLAMOPHOBES WITH ONE AMAZING SPEECH"

>you cant compare it to new orleans

Preparations were inadequate for a low frequency mega disaster. Same thing. Generators in the basement was pure stupidity though.

It's about 100km south from me, I've been following it for years, long after the foreign press gave up.

Well if they used good old dum dum bullets.

>How come these guys don't go after asian nations?

Nigga is u srs

Just stop, i can't handle this.

>niggs drowning
>possible full scale nuclear fallout in tokyo
>same thing

Check out The face of Moderate Islam in Australia.

After Orlando he gave many speeches on Intolerance, and Hate, and Gun Control - But of course refused to condemn Australian Imams who called for the murder of homosexuals or "sluts".

>legs fly into duty free shop
>poo lands all over the concourse
>free duty :^)

Tbh senpai we have fucking cloud busters
I wouldn't doubt if seismic quakes were within our range of control