What the fuck is happening to my country?

What the fuck is happening to my country?

Overnight since Brexit this country feels like Germany in the 1930's, I've been assaulted 2 times in the last 3 days, before that I'd only ever been assaulted once in my entire life, I'm starting to become scared to live in this country. I'm proud to be British, I feel as British as fish and chips but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage but I love this country and never want to leave, I voted for Brexit but had no idea what was to come, I'm already regretting my vote.

Just look on news, there's hundreds of article reporting the rise in racism. I'm scared for this countries future.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/campaign-bigotry-racist-britain-leave-brexit
>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/racism-neo-nazis-britain
>nypost.com/2016/06/28/racist-attacks-on-the-rise-in-uk-after-brexit-vote/
>express.co.uk/news/uk/683959/BBC-predenter-p-racism-attack-police-crime-Brexit-EU-referendum
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/racism-after-brexit-teenagers-hurl-abuse-at-american-on-manchester-tram_uk_57724f99e4b0d257114a4c9f
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/post-brexit-racist-attacks-soar-hate-crimes-reported-to-police-increase-57_uk_57714594e4b08d2c5639adcb
>rt.com/uk/348672-un-zeid-brexit-racism/
>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/

Before Brexit we had nothing like this. some people who aren't white as rice have started to carry their passports with them just to feel safe now, look at the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why dont you go back to your own country, shitskin? you are obviously not wanted.

Did somebody steal his passport yet?

I'm glad to see the country is on the mend.

Gtfo of the UK nigger they dont want you there

Get the fuck out my neighbor's land, Rajesh.

Racism is bad.

FPBP

An Ethnocentric nation is a strong nation. Xenophobia and racism is in human nature. Go back to where you came from.

you have 10 seconds to write a coherent story about what happened to you, lying fuck.

>USNJNOOSE
>NOOSE
Oh will you look at that.

FPBP

Maybe yoy have to go. Or haven't you accepted the loss?

FPBP

>USJN00SE
Nice id.

Even your id doesn't like you.

REMOVE KEBAB

>inb4 yoy

It's the liberal media going mad with the racism victim card narrative they've quickly carved out.

Solving racism is quite easy, you make Britain white again.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

Brexit according to the left

N00SE

>Day of the Rope when?

>I've been assaulted 2 times in the last 3 days

sure you have been, Ahmed. sure you have been

leave

While this is a piss poor attaempt at a false flag, seeing people scared for their saftey because they're sons of forign scum makes me so happy.

The populist right is on the rise paki, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>Proud of being a paki
>But I'm BRITISH

Fuck sake.

Said it before and I'll say it again.

You NEED to integrate fully. No paki shit, no stinky fucking curry fingers.

Go to pubs. Go to museums. Meet people, make friends with ENGLISH people.

You only have yourself to blame if you get cucked

Although saying all this pakis literally do not integrate.. So I mean who the fuck knows anymore?

install gentoo

>50% rise in racism in the immediate aftermath of a contentious referendum.
>Mean words were said and little more.
Wow you are unlucky. It seems to be entirely focused on you as well as being far more intense in your case than what other people are experiencing.

Dumb idiots will call everything racist if it goes against their agenda.

boo hoo

Maybe you should go back to Palestine and celebrate your mudslide heritage with the rest of your pathetic people.

The day white people stop having "universal morality" as a roadbarrier is the day we finally fuck shit up.

THIS HAPPENED

Fuck off

You have to go back!

>Nature is something that should be emulated instead of conquered

t. Fat kid who was vaccinated

Get called a paki by 3 drunks while walking past a pub after england lost iceland. Someone walks into me on purpose making me drop my bag and then shouts at me 'watch where you fucking walk you muslim cunt' (im not even religious)

YES!!! I hope you get fucking shanked. Go back to pakistan you dirty fucking sandnigger.

Okay I'm going to say it now. The only reason I supported Brexit is because I was tired of drunk and aggressive Brits. Wherever I traveled to, they were there to ruin it. So I thought Brexit is the perfect chance to get rid of them for good. It's like building a wall, but they were asking for it.

look he's not going to tell the story because he's a lying cunt and it'll take him an hour to come up with a plausible tale

Until your own Nan beats you up for being a nigger while chanting "White man's burden" you haven't experienced true racism.

>You NEED to integrate fully. No paki shit, no stinky fucking curry fingers.
Too fucking right.

What do you expect, ahmed.
It's sad for you, but people are gonna take shortcuts when it comes to targets.
Maybe you've got a bright future awaiting you in Pakistan.

Germany will take you

Poo in loo

You got called paki before BREXIT though, don't lie.

how can (((OP))) ever recover

when you call white people racist for 30 years non-stop, they kinda start being one. and if that makes me racist, so be it

>ID N00SE
You should use it.

I'm not from pakistan, my grandparents are, not me I've only been there twice to see my cousins.

You have to go back.

And there was me thinking this country was finished. Thanks for giving me hope, paki-bro

at least you packed your bags

>USJn00se

use the noose

Are you brown?
>if its brown flush down
>if its yellow let it mellow
>if its white all is right

> In Sweden the extremist anti-migrant Swedish Democrats are making the political weather.
Ah yes it totally isn't the fucking ghetto niggers who are responsible for this

>he thinks you can "conquer" nature
>he thinks you can disobey nature's eternal laws and come out ahead
Sorry kid, that's not how it works.

Consider leaving and going back to the country your parents/grandparent came from.

I hope this is true and it only gets worse for you

FPBP
P
B
P

>At least you packed your bags

No, i don't made banter but these were said hatefully and to intimidate me

nature is beautiful.

Worthwhile things Pakistan has contributed to the rest of the world:

When body has bacteria in it, the antibodies react

Guess what

Fake.

> overnight since Brexit
So 5 nights ago.
> Germany in the 1930's
Was a paradise... for the correct race.
> proud of Pakistani heritage
Then you're not British. Pakistani heritage is opposed to and in conflict with British culture.

If you don't like it, leave. We are the vast majority, and you were never in some cosy, tolerant bubble. The hate was always there.

>proud to be British
>proud to be Pakistani

Choose one

USE THE N00SE

Yes, nature is something that we should recognize and respect. Over the wall you go, Paco.

>implying anyone goes to Finland ever

Get yourself a new proxy shill

>"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans."

Sand people do not belong here.

My advice to you: get out now before this turns violent.

>1 post by this id

another reddit mongoloid with his eu shilling and look at this poor fucking shitskin bullshit

You can't even fucking type in English properly.

I bet you live in a paki ghetto don't ylu?

Good get out before we kill you shitskin

Getting yelled at by drunks isn't assault.

Aren't Pakis raped little girl for years in Britian? Be glad that you are not murdered fucking rat.

This is not your country anymore.

I live in Germany and people assault me more than often 2 atm.
I think because of the refugee crisis.

The only problem is i'm not even muslim.
I don't even come from a muslim country.
But people thing i'm muslim should i wear a cross?

>is a paki
>gets called paki
>abloobloobloo

Sounds like you know where to go then,
Either lighten your skin,and integrate fully or you can be in your true land of your forefathers

Do yourself and your family a favour and leave.

The coming years are going to be bad for your kind.

You get what you want and we get what we want. We all win!

here come dat narrative

o shit suspend democracy

this is great

I'm proud of my pakistani ethnic heritage and proud of british culture, a culture racist hate has no part in.
Pakistani is my ethnic heritage
British is my cultural upbringing

No I mean everywhere else in Europe. Ibiza, Malaga, etc. It's always Brits being drunk and chanting OLE OLE OLE OLE.

yes and leave germany.
you're not german.

ree get the fuck out shitskins

thank your liberal friends for bringing in the migrants that fucked up your world senpai, the backlash is coming

Not far from the truth, just imagine "goodbye foreigners!" instead.

Sittingbourne, Kent here. I used to get assaulted almost every week growing up as a ginger boy.
Stiff upper lip lad. Get over it.

You should leave britannia as soon as possible. You will be killed eventually if you stay.

First of all, this is bait.

Secondly immigrants deserve this after decades of taking advantage of the indigenous Brits.

>tfw i planned a trip to Britain last month
>tfw i see this thread

Should i cancel the trip? I planned to land in london in July and stay there for 2 weeks.

>assaulted
Check your balls, i think you dropped them.

Go back to Pakistan you dumb currynigger.

That's pretty dumb, it's like building a farm in a desert instead of a fertile plain because you have to conquer nature

Can we all agree that OP seems like an educated Pakistani and should be allowed to walk by us?
I still can't help but think that his intelligence could have helped hes fellow Pakistani ancestors walk the way of civilization, but whatever, we'll make him want to go back anyway.

I'd bet that ALL of themare fake.

I too have been assaulter twice in three days since brexit. I shot them both, but no one cares if nigs die in Alabama.

Dual citizen brit here.

Ignore the trolls here.

I voted out but what's happening is fucking disgusting. If I was back home and I saw something like this happening I would fucking start swinging and have your back.

Don't back down, don't give in. Don't let a few racist cunts who suddenly feel brave ruin your life.

I know it's easy for me as a white British guy to type this but I truly mean it. Stay strong brother, no one I know is questioning your Britishness.

It fucking almost brings me to tears when I read all the shit that is happening :(

I'm speechless.

Anyone supporting this kind of behavior is an animal.

Fuck off kike.