Every time I look at you Sup Forums you're full of neo-nazi, alt-right and fascist shitposts

Every time I look at you Sup Forums you're full of neo-nazi, alt-right and fascist shitposts

I have never run into anyone like that in the real world. I'm completely convinced that you are mostly all unemployed, overweight, ugly basement dwellers with no life. Either that or you're just a bunch of angry 12 year olds.

What do you degenerates do for a living?

sage shit threads like this one

I've never run into anyone who told me that they are a serial rapist

No answer to my question, is that because you're unemployed like I assumed?

I'm genuinely curious.

I'm just curious about who these degenerates are, because I've never run into anyone that fits the neo-nazi views of Sup Forums in real life.

Is this because they don't get out much? Or are they just timid and afraid to share their views outside of the internet?

Home Health RN, I have to see pts in the darkest of hoods. One is a crack house, one is an elderly diabetic that lives in the projects, paid for by us. Takes close to 30 rx's and insulin 4x daily that are also free, then buys a case (24) of 20oz orange fanta with food stamps.
Nice to meet you user.

i'm an electrician

I'm a student at uni but I tutor kids for wallet money.

Literally how long it took you to notice that , here I give you 1 more tip half the people here are from /R9K/.

You had 1 guy last night who did argue that UK doesn't need to export and how importing is better then exporting.

>Sup Forums is one person.
>Making an Ad Hominem thread becuase you don't the content of our board.
Wow, this thread smells like Sage.

the latter.

that's all of Sup Forums, with various fringe views, nazi shit just being one of them. Sup Forums is a place for losers and other people who would never say these things in real life, that's what you get with an anonymous forum.

>UR FAT
profound.

remember to sage in your way out ;)

>inb4 everybody have a phd in nuclear engineering

Mechanical engineer for a leading company in my field. Looking to get a job at another company (albeit not as successful) internationally

>I have never run into anyone like that in the real world.
That's what you think.

Fuck off to tumblr. Faggot.

cuck kike jew sjw nigger spic rope them all that's all they deserve

Beaner currently in the Army

Sup Forums is a shill headquarters for the Russian internet army. Their #1 goal is to undermine Western values, authority, and unity among Western powers by promoting hardline right wing groups. Sometimes they directly fund those groups like they do in France, sometimes they just disguise themselves like in Ukraine and other times they use the power of anonymity on Sup Forums to spread their cancer.

I want to be the samurai

Fucking damn it

rollin the dice