Leave the World Cup to me

Leave the World Cup to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICre_Ys8-YM
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-brighton-david-stockdale-12913585
thesun.co.uk/sport/4733352/england-footie-ace-joe-hart-has-phone-and-wallet-snatched-by-moped-bandits/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flag

literally who?

More like leave him at home

This. Most overrated GK in the world, and he's fucking shit. Not even Valdés and Ter Stegen are as bad as him.

Why would I do that?

>england’s keeper is a torino reject

inb4 he takes a goal for each shot low on the ground

HEY
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
GIVE ME THE FUCKING GOAL

youtube.com/watch?v=ICre_Ys8-YM

Butland is going to have a shit season. I don't know how Forster is.

It's going to be >Hart at the World Cup again isn't it?

no-one rates him here

madness that he is still no. 1

> Not shopping his head with Stan laurel and playing the laurel and hardy theme

I know you guys don't rate it, but as long as the blokes on the FA are, you are fucked.

forster was diabolical in the newcastle game

he is definitely going to the WC.
Mars and Head&Shoulders have already filmed the adverts

if I see the words "Hart", "Rooney", "Henderson" or "Lingard" anywhere near the team sheet next summer I will REEEEE so hard

better get started then lad

>rppmey
>World Cup

A World Cup is impossible to win without at least a half-decent keeper.

With Hart as England #1 GK no way you can pass the quarters, too much mistakes. Very weak on his goal line, very weak against shots low on ground (but EH LOOK AT HIM HE'S TALL) and super impredictible if he goes out. Not mentionning the square feet

Lingard is worth taking for the squad and to come on when England inevitably enter extra time

I can see him having a couple of half decent games at the end of the season and deluding himself and southgate into starting him

why can't England produce a good footballer?

and that he makes harry kane look like an intellectual

>A World Cup is impossible to win without at least a half-decent keeper.

This is debatable. Iker Casilas was always really dodgy, but dodgy in a stable and reliable way.

2010 Casillas was 10x better than 2017(2018?) Hart

2017 Casillas is shit and is still better than 2017 Hart.

he retired

Was he ever good?

Casillas only conceded two goals in 2010, not an easy feat. You can argue that he had a decent backline to protect him, but it doesn't change the fact that he did step up when necessary.

>not bringing back rob green

he has such an ego that he could return at the slightest hint of form

he was when he was at birmingham and a few seasons after that at man city

been rubbish for years and it was only poop who noticed in the managerial game

I read that Rppney sleeps in a "Bobby Charlton raising the Jules Rimet" pajama

well he won the league and has 4 golden gloves so he must have been at least average

he had a couple of amazing games in the CL as well iirc, including against barca

Mat Ryan for England.

yeah for like 1 year at brum and the following year at city, it's been all downhill since then though

OI OIIIIIIIIIIII OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OIIIIIII GIMME THE FOOKIN BALL

That and the tongue shit in the Italy shootout really demolished his reputation before he got to the calamity saving.

Pirlo literally ended his career as a credible goalkeeper

Casillias was always a very good shot stopper even if he did have a solid fuck up in him. Was a reflex baby with his shot stopping though which caused him to fall off to fast

Just put Lewis Dunk in front of the goalkeeper and England would vastly improve.

David Stockdale was regarded as one of the best GKs in the championship last season but really his clean sheets were down to Dunk and Duffy being in front of him, as his first few games at Birmingham have proven.

Dunk was absolutely incredible against West Ham last night and seriously deserves consideration for England's next friendly.

forster is beyond shit this year

t. Soton fan

Wrong Keeper

>deserves an England call up
>for playing adequately in the championship and playing well against world renowned English comedy ensemble, West Ham United
Medium kek

>David Stockdale was regarded as one of the best GKs in the championship last season
He ruined that by spouting this shit: chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-brighton-david-stockdale-12913585

before directly dropping five points that would have won your lot the title

No surprise he ended up at 'arry's Money Laundering Scheme.

also
>brighton player
>being called up
"no"

>le bullet header man

Ben Foster of WBA is unironically the best English goalkeeper. He's used to playing with absolute trash players too so he's a perfect fit.

thesun.co.uk/sport/4733352/england-footie-ace-joe-hart-has-phone-and-wallet-snatched-by-moped-bandits/

>He’s a big powerful guy and it took some nerve to rob him. If it can happen to the safest pair of hands in England it can happen to anyone.
>the safest pair of hands in England

The days of Shilton and Seamen are gone.

I'm from the future. Fourth dimensional so same timeline. One year in the future.

Anyway, in terms of the world cup, Joe plays but has a bad first game and the media pressure Southgate to drop him. He does and plays big FF. plays well.

England win 3-1 in the final against Spain. Joe gets a world cup winners medal. So based Joe

Anyway, ask me anything about the world cup and also anything about another events. Don't mind answering a few questions.

>casilas
>dodgy
He saved Robben 1v1 in the World Cup final in 2010, a dodgy keeper would not have saved like that in that moment.

heaton was so underrated
if he's back before WC id say put him on desu